As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

That one bonus episode of Totally Reprise was great, it's the [PODCAT]woman Thread

• DJ EebsDJ Eebs Moderator, Administrator admin
    I feel like we don't especially need to have this conversation again.

• I needed anime to post.I needed anime to post. boom Registered User regular
    q5eQ9cp.jpg

liEt3nH.png
  • PoorochondriacPoorochondriac Ah, man Ah, jeezRegistered User regular
    exist wrote: »

huh maybe not the best look especially after the star spangled Beasters was cancelled

I think I do a pretty good job about keeping it to myself when I don't care about a thing? Like, I know it's not a constructive contribution, and I usually try to just Tivo-skip past conversations I don't care about. But right now? Right this second? I am going to give myself the gift of saying that

I don't give

a

shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit

About Dan Goddamn Ryckert, jesus fucking christ

• existexist Registered User regular
    damn y’all are fed up, my b

UmPiq.png
  • GustavGustav Friend of Goats Somewhere in the OzarksRegistered User regular
    Yall are making me wanna ask what Travis is up to

aGPmIBD.jpg
  • Indie WinterIndie Winter die Krähe Rudi Hurzlmeier (German, b. 1952)Registered User regular
    edited June 2018
    I immediately regret this

aGPmIBD.jpg
  • MaddocMaddoc I'm Bobbin Threadbare, are you my mother? Registered User regular
    Gustav wrote: »
    I immediately regret this

What happens now is on your head

• OlivawOlivaw good name, isn't it? the foot of mt fujiRegistered User regular
    Y'all...

signature-deffo.jpg
    PSN ID : DetectiveOlivaw | TWITTER | STEAM ID | NEVER FORGET
  • Indie WinterIndie Winter die Krähe Rudi Hurzlmeier (German, b. 1952)Registered User regular
    you should be careful making all these wishes with this monkey's paw around

wY6K6Jb.gif
    gustav that might be the hardest i've seen you own yourself in a while

liEt3nH.png
  • Mortal SkyMortal Sky queer punk hedge witchRegistered User regular
    Can you imagine Todd Glass and Travis McElroy recording a podcast together

Just two positive, hilarious dudes who don't know shit about shit outside their fields

Actually yknow what toss in Dan Ryckert too

• DiarmuidDiarmuid Amazing Meatball Registered User regular
    Todd Glass is a... BAFFLING human being

I kept thinking "he's doing a bit, he has to be doing a bit", but apparently he wasn't doing a bit.

• Undead ScottsmanUndead Scottsman Registered User regular
    Mortal Sky wrote: »
    Can you imagine Todd Glass and Travis McElroy recording a podcast together

Just two positive, hilarious dudes who don't know shit about shit outside their fields

Actually yknow what toss in Dan Ryckert too

I'd have to watch that just to see what it was.

• TheySlashThemTheySlashThem Registered User regular
    god I can't wait until teenagers with attitude is popular enough for an off-topic internet forum to have lengthy discussions about what a tremendous piece of shit I am

• ChincymcchillaChincymcchilla Registered User regular
    god I can't wait until teenagers with attitude is popular enough for an off-topic internet forum to have lengthy discussions about what a tremendous piece of shit I am

Please

I'm a way bigger piece of shit than you are

I have a podcast about Power Rangers:Teenagers With Attitude | TWA Facebook Group
  • TallahasseerielTallahasseeriel Registered User regular
    hi podcast thread. I woke up dehydrated because it was so warm in my room last night and it is only supposed to be hotter this weekend.

Anyway, fatt really makes me want to try to run dungeon world but I don't think any of my friends are into the idea.

• OmnipotentBagelOmnipotentBagel floof Registered User regular

Please

I'm great though. Everyone's gonna love me.

cdci44qazyo3.gif

• Mr. GMr. G Registered User regular
    Todd Glass is a... BAFFLING human being

The only thing I didn’t like was telling him he was right when he was still wrong, and vice versa

Though I get just wanting it over with

6F32U1X.png
  • SCREECH OF THE FARGSCREECH OF THE FARG #1 PARROTHEAD margaritavilleRegistered User regular
    I loved the gas lighting

gcum67ktu9e4.pngimg

Please

We got positive fan response when you wouldn't let me talk about the god damned show so you could talk about the baby animals you saw that week so that seems like a fair assumption

I have a podcast about Power Rangers:Teenagers With Attitude | TWA Facebook Group
  • durandal4532durandal4532 Registered User regular
    I like Todd Glass a lot. His nerves are so palpable every time I've heard him and it's endearing.

Take a moment to donate what you can to Critical Resistance and Black Lives Matter.
  • replacewythyreplacewythy Registered User regular

Please

We got positive fan response when you wouldn't let me talk about the god damned show so you could talk about the baby animals you saw that week so that seems like a fair assumption

I don't understand why you kept trying to interrupt an animals Lexi saw at the park podcast to talk about Power Rangers?

• NeoTomaNeoToma Registered User regular

Oh

You don't know?

Probably for the best.

Someone just sent me a long post of total strangers railing on me a couple months back.

You know not as fun as you’d think

aGPmIBD.jpg
    did it also warn you about the dangers of papism

wY6K6Jb.gif
  • The BetgirlThe Betgirl I'm Molly! Registered User regular
    There was an entire thread of people on reddit mad about the Amory Score and I have it bookmarked so I can have a nice long sip of tears whenever I feel like.

Steam PSN: YerFriendMolly
    ineedmayo.com Eidolon Journal Updated
    There was an entire thread of people on reddit mad about the Amory Score and I have it bookmarked so I can have a nice long sip of tears whenever I feel like.

I assume mad because you did not see its brilliance?

some people just really don't like it when you're mean and point out all the horrific bullshit in the greatest story ever told by man and god alike

• BlankZoeBlankZoe Registered User regular
    I'm pretty sure he has since revealed that the episode has a bunch of LGBTQ guests on it to answer questions rather than just Travis and Theresa which seems like a pretty okay move?

CYpGAPn.png
  • replacewythyreplacewythy Registered User regular

some people just really don't like it when you're mean and point out all the horrific bullshit in the greatest story ever told by man and god alike

The way I see it, there are three possibilities. There is no greatest story ever told by man and god alike, in which case, the position is open, and the Amory Wars is taking it. There is a greatest story ever told by man and god alike, but it didn't prevent the Amory Wars, in which case, what good is it? Or there is a greatest story ever told by man and god alike... and the Amory Wars scared it off.

edited June 2018
    Blankzilla wrote: »
    I'm pretty sure he has since revealed that the episode has a bunch of LGBTQ guests on it to answer questions rather than just Travis and Theresa which seems like a pretty okay move?

too late, Kanly has already been declared

this can only end with the destruction of House McElroy

Indie Winter on
    wY6K6Jb.gif

It's the best they could have done but it's really still not the place of a cishet white couple to have an episode of their show be about queer dating

edited June 2018

Yeah I've talked to my sister about the bible.

OmnipotentBagel on
    cdci44qazyo3.gif

• BlankZoeBlankZoe Registered User regular

It's the best they could have done but it's really still not the place of a cishet white couple to have an episode of their show be about queer dating
    Fair enough!

CYpGAPn.png

I assume it's a marathon 8 hour podcast with like 20 guests to cover everything that "LGBT+ dating" comprises. They won't have time to more than sort of briefly touch on anything but as an overview that's probably okay

cdci44qazyo3.gif

• SimBenSimBen Hodor? Hodor Hodor.Registered User regular
    Okay I know we literally just made fun of yelling at Dan

but just throwing away that Labo? Already?

God damn it Dan.

sig.gif
    you could spend three hours on horny subtweeting alone

liEt3nH.png
    SimBen wrote: »
    Okay I know we literally just made fun of yelling at Dan

but just throwing away that Labo? Already?

God damn it Dan.

Why would you keep it after you already built it and played each game

I need clarification: trash or recycling?

Because if the cardboard is getting recycled I could not care less. I always have time to be mad about people not recycling tho

cdci44qazyo3.gif

This discussion has been closed.