Club PA 2.0 has arrived! If you'd like to access some extra PA content and help support the forums, check it out at patreon.com/ClubPA
The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

[Camp Comic] Tuesday, December 8, 2015 - Misfortune

DogDog Registered User, Administrator, Vanilla Staff admin
edited December 2015 in Camp Weedonwantcha

image[Camp Comic] Tuesday, December 8, 2015 - Misfortune

Misfortune

Misfortune

http://campcomic.com/comic/270

Read the full story here

Unknown User on

• Ilze123Ilze123 Registered User regular
    this is a tad to close to RL /old wounds

• CitizenOfZozoCitizenOfZozo Registered User regular
    The mere possibility that someone might like you was magical at that age. It goes both ways though. Lots of people have bitter memories.

• briguybriguy Registered User regular
    Poor Lewis, don't cry, you've just dodged a bullet!

Haha, the other name on the opened side is Dani.

• Roymaster45Roymaster45 Registered User regular
    Took me a second to get this one.

• JLandryJLandry Registered User new member
    oh paper fortune teller, you are a cruel cruel mistress.

• CheddarLimboCheddarLimbo Registered User regular
    Wait, why did she count the LETTERS in "six" instead of counting to six?

...or is that part of the joke?

• WoombaWoomba Registered User new member
    Wow kitty, way to test my monitor calibration

• Mr FishMr Fish Registered User regular
    @CheddarLimbo

I agree! that's an invalid reading! Poor poor Lewis, and his bag of dirty drawings... D:

(I'm pretty sure that's part of the joke.)

• BlamStokelBlamStokel Registered User new member
    @CheddarLimbo One of the steps in that method of fortune telling is counting out the letters of a number - when we used to do it as kids you named actual number once, then named a second number and went by number of letters.

Really? Interesting.
    I never really did it much as a kid. I always thought it was color name=number of letters and then actual number.
    I just thought they were just messing up because of course with those two.
    Secrets of childhood revealed. :D

• SargeSarge Registered User regular
    Is Lewis another Kickstarter kid?

• Mr FishMr Fish Registered User regular
    @Sarge

Lewis is not new, but he's more of a lesser known character that draws nudy pictures. He's actually even been in a comic with another kickstarter camper, trying to convince them to take down a wasp's nest so they could eat their delicious honey. Here's my favorite comic that he's in http://campcomic.com/comic/nsfc

• fastolaffastolaf Registered User new member
    In school only the girls knew how to make a fortune teller. To this day I have no idea how to make one.

Mr Fish wrote: »
    @Sarge

Lewis is not new, but he's more of a lesser known character that draws nudy pictures. He's actually even been in a comic with another kickstarter camper, trying to convince them to take down a wasp's nest so they could eat their delicious honey. Here's my favorite comic that he's in http://campcomic.com/comic/nsfc

http://campcomic.com/comic/147

Not rapping Lewis?
    (If I remember correctly Lewis is featured in the NSFC, Lingering Order, the wasp honey, and the guest comic 2-parter)

He looks so dapper in his top hat.
    :3

• poipoigirlpoipoigirl Registered User regular
    omg I remember him now! Poor Lewis... Girls can be cruel.

• tinwatchmantinwatchman Registered User regular
    ... were I in Lewis' nonexistent shoes, I might suspect those girls had in fact (having previously seen me nearby) staged this fortune telling session merely for the sick thrill of destroying my soul and crushing my spirit. -- What? I'm not paranoid! *You're* paranoid!!!

• kathhiragakathhiraga Founder Los AngelesRegistered User regular
    Kootie Catcher - the technical term...

• metfanscmetfansc Registered User regular
    Wow, hardest cat I have had in a while, great scene definitely tugs at the feels there. Took me a minute to realize the vision was breaking thought at first t was some sort of weird tentacle thing enveloping them or something.

• TubeTube Administrator, ClubPA admin
    God damn, this was like getting punched in the heart.

• doctor_dollarsdoctor_dollars AlaskaRegistered User regular
    Saw this on "sad screenshots taken out of context" and introduced me to this series.

• Pastels_ParadoxPastels_Paradox Registered User regular
    No!! Omigosh!
    Oh, well. Probably for the best- Lewis deserves better than that.