As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Twilight Imperium 4e - Game 3: Round 6 - Status Phase / Game End

• El SkidEl Skid The frozen white northRegistered User regular
    More infantry, eh?

Well that’s a bad sign :-/

• 38thDoe38thDoe lets never be stupid again wait lets always be stupid foreverRegistered User regular
    Build one infantry on Starport.
    @Zombie Hero for next.

38thDoE on steam
    🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀

• Zombie HeroZombie Hero Registered User regular
    Here comes the green dawn.

Play:
    Rise of a Messiah
    Action: Place 1 infantry from your reinforcements on each planet you control.

New Sprouts appear in:
    Arinam
    Arnor
    Centauri
    Dal Bootha
    Gral
    Lodor
    Lor
    Meer
    Nestphar
    Qucen'n
    Rarron
    Xxehan

@Lykouragh @38thDoe @El Skid @Brody @mindflare77 for potential sabotages.

Steam
    Nintendo ID: Pastalonius
    Smite\LoL:Gremlidin \ WoW & Overwatch & Hots: Gremlidin#1734
    3ds: 3282-2248-0453
  • LykouraghLykouragh Registered User regular
    no sabo

• MrBlarneyMrBlarney Registered User regular
    @38thDoe, how are you paying for your Infantry build? Integrated Economy allows you to produce after gaining control of a planet, but since it's not a unit that is performing the production, Sarween Tools does not apply. Please revise your orders.

4463rwiq7r47.png
  • mindflare77mindflare77 OhioRegistered User regular
    No sabotage

8BFpSWC.png

PSN/Steam: mindflare77
    No sabo

• 38thDoe38thDoe lets never be stupid again wait lets always be stupid foreverRegistered User regular
    MrBlarney wrote: »
    @38thDoe, how are you paying for your Infantry build? Integrated Economy allows you to produce after gaining control of a planet, but since it's not a unit that is performing the production, Sarween Tools does not apply. Please revise your orders.

Have to be trade goods then. 17>16

38thDoE on steam
    🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀

• BrodyBrody The Watch The First ShoreRegistered User regular
    Sabotage.

"I will write your name in the ruin of them. I will paint you across history in the color of their blood."

The Monster Baru Cormorant - Seth Dickinson

Steam: Korvalain
    @Zombie Hero for new action.

8BFpSWC.png

Aw man, that was the cool thing that I got to do this game

Steam
    I’ll have to wait until I get to a desktop for orders. Strange feeling I’m about to be invaded

Steam
    Oh the ghosts already passed? I don't get it.

Play Imperial Strategy Card.

Turn in my 6 combined Strategy/Tactics tokens remaining to claim Galvanize the People (2 VP).

Pass on Secondary.

@Lykouragh @38thDoe @Brody @El Skid @mindflare77 for secondaries.

Steam
    TFS: 0/4/0 by my count

Steam
    Pass on secondary

"I will write your name in the ruin of them. I will paint you across history in the color of their blood."

pass

38thDoE on steam
    🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀

Pass on secondary.

Also, preemptive Pass for my next turn. I'm out.

8BFpSWC.png

Pass secondary.

Is there any way Jol-nar or Sol doesn't win by next turn? It looks like the possibilities are:

1. Jol-nar has a secret objective that they can complete, they end at the end of next round.
    2. Jol-nar doesn't have a secret objective, they go to 9. Sol gets 2 VP from Galvanize, they go to 8 (or 9) and have speaker, so they can pick Imperial to score another public and win.

What's the protocol for other factions here? Do we interfere or is that king making? Or is inaction also kingmaking? I have other objectives i can complete, so i hope 1 doesn't happen just so i can pad my score (I can score 1 or 2 at the end of the round if the game isn't over by then). I have the potential to interfere with Sol a little bit, but even if i do, that doesn't necessarily mean good things for me, so why do it?

Steam
    Since N'orr doesn't have any counters in Strategy Pool, there's no play available on the secondary. Action moves to @El Skid. Status update will be posted in a little bit.

4463rwiq7r47.png
    Round 6: Action Phase Update 5

The Emirates of Hacan: Play the primary ability of the (6) Warfare Strategy Card, removing their command counter from the Mehar Xull system and placing it in Tactic Pool. (TP 3 --> 4)
    Creuss plays on the secondary (SP 1 --> 0), exhausting Abyz (3R), Fria (2R), and Tar'mann (1R) to build 1 Dreadnought (4R) and 1 Cruiser (2R) at Creuss.
    The Emirates of Hacan: Use Fleet Logistics to take a second action.
    Activate the Hacan Home System. (TP 4 --> 3)
    Move in 2 Dreadnoughts, 2 Carriers, 2 Fighters, and 4 Infantry from Mehar Xull, picking up 1 Infantry from Resculon en route.
    During space combat, Hacan loses 1 Fighter and repairs 1 Dreadnought, while N'orr loses 1 Cruiser and 3 Fighters; combat resolves in favor of Hacan.
    Bombardment destroys 1 N'orr Infantry on Hercant.
    Land 1 Infantry on Hercant and 4 Infantry on Arretze.
    During invasion combat on Arretze, Hacan loses 4 Infantry while N'orr loses 1 Infantry; combat resolves in favor of N'orr.
    Universities of Jol-Nar: Activate the New Albion-Starpoint system. (TP 3 --> 2)
    Move in 1 Dreadnought and 1 Infantry from Wellon.
    Land 1 Infantry on Starpoint.
    Use Integrated Economy, exhausting 1 Trade Good (TG 17 --> 16) to build 1 Infantry at Starpoint.
    The Arborec: Play Action Card "Rise of a Messiah", but is countered by Creuss's play of Action Card "Sabotage". (Arborec AC 6 --> 5; Creuss AC 4 --> 3)
    Play the primary ability of the (8) Imperial Strategy Card, spending 3 counters from each of Tactic Pool and Strategy Pool (TP 3 --> 0, SP 3 --> 0) to claim public objective "Galvanize the People". (VP 4 --> 6)
    Draw 1 secret objective to hand, then return 1 to the shuffled deck. (1 unfulfilled in hand, 2 completed)
    No players play on the secondary.

Current Map: Round 6, Action Phase Update 5

Current Technologies

Victory Points and Objectives
    The Emirates of Hacan - 8 VP
    Universities of Jol-Nar - 7 VP
    Federation of Sol - 6 VP
    The Arborec - 6 VP
    Sardakk N'orr - 3 VP
    The Ghosts of Creuss - 2 VP

Public Objectives
    Develop Weaponry (1 VP): Own 2 unit upgrade technologies.: Sol, Jol-Nar, N'orr, Hacan
    Lead from the Front (1 VP): Spend a total of 3 tokens from your Tactic and/or Strategy pools.: Jol-Nar, Sol, Hacan, Creuss
    Corner the Market (1 VP): Control 4 planets that each have the same planet trait.: Hacan, Arborec, N'orr
    Sway the Council (1 VP): Spend 8 influence.: Hacan, Sol, Jol-Nar
    Negotiate Trade Routes (1 VP): Spend 5 Trade Goods.: Jol-Nar, Arborec, N'orr, Creuss, Sol
    Found a Golden Age (2 VP): Spend 16 resources.
    Galvanize the People (2 VP): Spend a total of 6 tokens from your Tactic and/or Strategy pools.: Arborec
    3 Stage II Objectives remain in the deck.

Secret Objectives
    The Emirates of Hacan: Learn Secrets of the Cosmos (Status Phase, 1 VP): Have one or more ships in 3 systems that are each adjacent to an anomaly.
    Forge an Alliance (Status Phase, 1 VP): Control 4 cultural planets.
    1 unfulfilled secret objective in hand.
    The Arborec: Monopolize Production (Status Phase, 1 VP): Control 4 industrial planets.
    Become the Gatekeeper (Status Phase, 1 VP): Have one or more ships in a system that contains an Alpha wormhole and 1 or more ships in a system that contains a Beta wormhole.
    Federation of Sol: 3 unfulfilled secret objectives in hand.
    Universities of Jol-Nar: 3 unfulfilled secret objectives in hand.
    Sardakk N'orr: 3 unfulfilled secret objectives in hand.
    The Ghosts of Creuss: 3 unfulfilled secret objectives in hand.

Special Objectives
    Custodians of Mecatol Rex (1 VP): Claimed by Hacan.
    Imperial Primary Ability (1 VP): Claimed by Sol once (Round 2).
    Hacan's Support for the Throne (1 VP): Held by Sol.
    Creuss' Support for the Throne (1 VP): Held by Jol-Nar.
    Imperial Rider (1 VP): Successful prediction by Hacan.

The Emirates of Hacan (mindflare77)
    Commodities: 0 / 6
    Trade Goods: 3
    Action Cards: 5

Tactic Pool: 3
    Fleet Pool: 3
    Strategy Pool: 3

Promissory Notes: Arborec's Ceasefire (Ceasefire, Trade Agreement, Political Secret, Trade Convoys)
    Technology: Antimass Deflectors, Gravity Drive, Fleet Logistics, Sarween Tools, Graviton Laser System, Duranium Armor, Dreadnought II, Carrier II, PDS II

Worlds:
    X - Kamdorn (0R, 1I)
    X - Hercant (1R, 1I)
    X - Coorneeq (Cultural, 1R, 2I)
    X - Mehar Xull (Hazardous, 1R, 3I, R)
    R - Resculon (Cultural, 2R, 0I)
    X - Torkan (Cultural, 0R, 3I)

Other Racial Data:
    - Flagship: Wrath of Kenara: Combat Value 7 (x2), Movement 1, Carry Capacity 3. Sustain Damage. After you roll a die during a Space Combat in this system, you may spend 1 Trade Good to apply +1 to the result.
    - Racial Technology: Production Biomes (Green, requires 2 Green): Action: Exhaust this card and spend 1 token from your Strategy pool to gain 4 Trade Goods and choose 1 other player; that player gains 2 Trade Goods.
    - Racial Technology: Quantum Datahub Node (Yellow, requires 3 Yellow): At the end of the Strategy Phase, you may spend 1 token from your Strategy pool and give another player 3 of your Trade Goods. If you do, give 1 of your Strategy cards to that player and take 1 of his Strategy cards.
    - Masters of Trade: You do not have to spend a Command token to resolve the secondary ability of the Trade Strategy card.
    - Guild Ships: You can negotiate transactions with players who are not your neighbor.
    - Arbiters: When negotiating a transaction, Action Cards can be exchanged as part of that transaction.
    - Racial Promissory Note: Trade Convoys: Action: Place this card faceup in your play area. While this card is in your play area, you may negotiate transactions with players who are not your neighbor. If you activate a system that contains 1 or more of the Hacan player's units, return this card to the Hacan player.

The Arborec (Zombie Hero)
    Commodities: 0 / 3

Tactic Pool: 0
    Fleet Pool: 4
    Strategy Pool: 0

Promissory Notes: N'orr's Ceasefire (Trade Agreement, Political Secret, Support for the Throne, Stymie)
    Technology: Magen Defense Grid, Sarween Tools, Neural Motivator, Dacxive Animators, Letani Warrior II, Fighter II, Cruiser II

Worlds:
    X - Nestphar (3R, 2I)
    X - Arinam (Industrial, 1R, 2I)
    X - Arnor (Industrial, 2R, 1I)
    X - Centauri (Cultural, 1R, 3I)
    X - Dal Bootha (Cultural, 0R, 2I)
    X - Gral (Industrial, 1R, 1I, B)
    X - Lodor (Cultural, 3R, 1I)
    X - Lor (Industrial, 1R, 2I)
    X - Meer (Hazardous, 0R, 4I, R)
    X - Qucen'n (Industrial, 1R, 2I)
    X - Rarron (Cultural, 0R, 3I)
    X - Xxehan (Cultural, 1R, 1I)

Other Racial Data:
    - Racial Unit: Letani Warrior (Infantry): As Infantry, but Production 1.
    - Flagship: Duha Menaimon: Combat Value 7 (x2), Movement 1, Carry Capacity 5. Sustain Damage. After you activate this system, you may produce up to 5 units in this system.
    - Racial Technology: Bioplasmosis (Green, requires 2 Green): At the end of the Status Phase, you may remove any number of Infantry from planets you control and place them on 1 or more planets you control in the same or adjacent systems.
    - Racial Technology: Letani Warrior II (unit upgrade, requires 2 Green): As Infantry, but Combat Value 7. Production 2. After this unit is destroyed, roll 1 die. If the result is 5 or greater, place the unit on this card. At the start of your next turn, place each unit that is on this card on a planet you control in your home system.
    - Mitosis: Your Space Docks cannot produce Infantry. At the start of the Status Phase, place 1 Infantry from your reinforcements on any planet you control.
    - Racial Promissory Note: Stymie: Action: Place this card faceup in your play area. While this card is in your play area, the Arborec player cannot produce units in or adjacent to non-home systems that contain 1 or more of your units. If you activate a system that contains 1 or more of the Arborec player's units, return this card to the Arborec player.

Federation of Sol (Lykouragh) SPEAKER
    Commodities: 0 / 4
    Trade Goods: 2
    Action Cards: 7

Promissory Notes: Hacan's Support for the Throne (Trade Agreement, Political Secret, Support for the Throne, Military Support)
    Technology: Neural Motivator, Dacxive Animators, Antimass Deflectors, Gravity Drive, Fleet Logistics, Advanced Carrier II, Fighter II, Spec Ops II

Worlds:
    R - Jord (4R, 2I)
    X - Mecatol Rex (1R, 6I)
    X - Quann (Cultural, 2R, 1I)

Other Racial Data:
    - Racial Unit: Advanced Carrier (Carrier): As Carrier, but Carry Capacity 6.
    - Racial Unit: Spec Ops (Infantry): As Infantry, but Combat Value 7.
    - Flagship: Genesis: Combat Value 5 (x2), Movement 1, Carry Capacity 12. Sustain Damage. At the end of the Status Phase, place 1 Infantry from your reinforcements in this system's space area.
    - Starting Technologies: Neural Motivator, Antimass Deflectors
    - Racial Technology: Spec Ops II (unit upgrade, requires 2 Green): As Infantry, but Combat Value 6. After this unit is destroyed, roll 1 die. If the result is 5 or greater, place the unit on this card. At the start of your next turn, place each unit that is on this card on a planet you control in your home system.
    - Racial Technology: Advanced Carrier II (unit upgrade, requires 2 Blue): As Carrier, but Movement 2, Capacity 8. Sustain Damage.
    - Orbital Drop: Action: Spend 1 token from your Strategy pool to place 2 Infantry from your reinforcements on 1 planet you control.
    - Versatile: When you gain command tokens during the Status Phase, gain 1 additional command token.
    - Racial Promissory Note: Military Support: At the start of the Sol player's turn: Remove 1 token from the Sol player's Strategy pool, if able, and return it to his reinforcements. Then, you may place 2 Infantry from your reinforcements on any planet you control. Then, return this card to the Sol player.

Universities of Jol-Nar (38thDoe)
    Trade Goods: 16

Tactic Pool: 2
    Fleet Pool: 6
    Strategy Pool: 4

Promissory Notes: Sol's Ceasefire, Creuss' Support for the Throne, N'orr's Tekklar Legion (Ceasefire, Trade Agreement, Political Secret, Support for the Throne, Research Agreement)
    Technology: Neural Motivator, Hyper Metabolism, X-89 Bacterial Weapon, Antimass Deflectors, Gravity Drive, Fleet Logistics, Sarween Tools, Integrated Economy, Plasma Scoring, Magen Defense Grid, Duranium Armor, Assault Cannon, PDS II, Dreadnought II, Infantry II, War Sun

Worlds:
    X - Jol (1R, 2I)
    X - Nar (2R, 3I)
    X - Bereg (Hazardous, 3R, 1I)
    X - Lazar (Industrial, 1R, 0I, Y)
    X - Lirta IV (Hazardous, 2R, 3I)
    X - Mellon (Cultural, 0R, 2I)
    X - Sakulag (Hazardous, 2R, 1I)
    X - Starpoint (Hazardous, 3R, 1I)
    X - Wellon (Industrial, 1R, 2I, Y)
    X - Zohbat (Hazardous, 3R, 1I)

Other Racial Data:
    - Flagship: J.N.S. Hylarim: Combat Value 6 (x2), Movement 1, Carry Capacity 3. Sustain Damage. When making a combat roll for this ship, each (pre-modified) roll of 9 or 10 produces 2 additional hits.
    - Racial Technology: Spacial Conduit Cylinder (Blue, requires 2 Blue): You may exhaust this card after you ativate a system that contains 1 or more of your units; that system is adjacent to all other systems that contain 1 or more of your units during this activation.
    - Racial Technology: E-Res Siphons (Yellow, requires 2 Yellow): After another player activates a system that contains 1 or more of your ships, gain 4 Trade Goods.
    - Fragile: Apply -1 to the result of each of your units' combat rolls.
    - Brilliant: When you spend a command token to resolve the secondary ability of the Technology Strategy card, you may resolve the primary ability instead.
    - Analytical: When you research a technology that is not a unit upgrade technology, you may ignore 1 prerequisite.
    - Racial Promissory Note: Research Agreement: After the Jol-Nar researches a technology that is not a faction technology: Gain that technology. Then, return this card to the Jol-Nar player.

Sardakk N'orr (El Skid)
    Trade Goods: 1
    Action Cards: 6

Tactic Pool: 1
    Fleet Pool: 5

Promissory Notes: (Trade Agreement, Political Secret, Support for the Throne)
    Technology: Hyper Metabolism, Sarween Tools, Integrated Economy, Plasma Scoring, Magen Defense Grid, Antimass Deflectors, Gravity Drive, Fleet Logistics, Light/Wave Deflector, Cruiser II, Fighter II, Exotrireme II, Destroyer II

Worlds:
    X - Tren'lak (1R, 0I)
    X - Quinarra (3R, 1I)
    X - Arretze (2R, 0I)
    X - New Albion (Industrial, 1R, 1I, G)
    X - Saudor (Industrial, 2R, 2I)
    X - Tequ'ran (Hazardous, 2R, 0I)

Other Racial Data:
    - Racial Unit: Exotrireme (Dreadnought): As Dreadought, but Bombardment 4 (x2).
    - Flagship: C'morran N'orr: Combat Value 6 (x2), Movement 1, Carry Capacity 3. Sustain Damage. Apply +1 to the result of each of your other ships' combat rolls in this system.
    - Racial Technology: Valkyrie Particle Weave (Red, requires 2 Red): After making combat rolls during a round of Ground Combat, if your opponent produced 1 or more hits, you produce 1 additional hit.
    - Racial Technology: Exotrireme II (unit upgrade, requires 2 Blue and 1 Yellow): As Dreadnought, but Movement 2, Bombardment 4 (x2). This unit cannot be destroyed by "Direct Hit" action cards. After a round of Space Combat, you may destroy this unit to destroy up to 2 ships in this system.
    - Unrelenting: Apply +1 to the result of each of your units' combat rolls.
    - Racial Promissory Note: Tekklar Legion: At the start of an Invasion Combat: Apply +1 to the result of each of your units' combat rolls during this combat. If your opponent is the N'orr player, apply -1 to the result of each of his unit's combat rolls during this combat. Then, return this card to the N'orr player.

The Ghosts of Creuss (Brody)
    Trade Goods: 4
    Action Cards: 3

Promissory Notes: (Ceasefire, Trade Agreement, Political Secret, Creuss IFF)
    Technology: Gravity Drive, Antimass Deflectors, Wormhole Generator, Sarween Tools, X-89 Bacterial Weapon, Plasma Scoring, Dimensional Splicer, Cruiser II, War Sun

Worlds:
    X - Creuss (4R, 2I)
    X - Abyz (Hazardous, 3R, 0I)
    X - Fria (Hazardous, 2R, 0I)
    X - Tar'mann (Industrial, 1R, 1I, G)

Other Racial Data:
    - Flagship: Hil Colish: Combat Value 5, Movement 1, Carry Capacity 3. Sustain Damage. This ship's system contains a Delta wormhole. During movement, this ship may move before or after your other ships.
    - Racial Technology: Dimensional Splicer (Red, requires 1 Red): At the start of Space Combat in a system that contains a wormhole and 1 or more of your ships, you may produce 1 hit and assign it to 1 of your opponent's ships.
    - Racial Technology: Wormhole Generator (Blue, requires 2 Blue): At the start of the Status Phase, place or move a Creuss wormhole token into either a system that contains a planet you control or a non-home system that does not contain another player's ships.
    - Quantum Entanglement: You treat all systems that contain either an Alpha or Beta wormhole as adjacent to each other. Game effects cannot prevent you from using this ability.
    - Slipstream: During your Tactical Actions, apply +1 to the movement value of each of your ships that starts its movement in your home system or in a system that contains either an Alpha or Beta wormhole.
    - Creuss Gate: When the board is created, the Creuss Gate is placed where your home system would normally be placed. The Creuss Gate system is not a home system; your home system is placed in your play area.
    - Racial Promissory Note: Creuss IFF: At the start of your turn during the Action Phase: Place or move a Creuss wormhole token into either a system that contains a planet you control or a non-home system that does not contain another player's ships. Then, return this card to the Creuss player.

Agenda Effects
    Minister of Industry - Held by N'orr. When the owner of this card places a space dock in a system, their units in that system may use their Production abilities.
    Regulated Conscription - When a player produces units, they produce only 1 fighter or infantry for its cost instead of 2.

Order of Play
    The Ghosts of Creuss (Brody): (1) Leadership PASSED
    Federation of Sol (Lykouragh): (3) Politics PASSED
    Sardakk N'orr (El Skid): (4) Construction Current Player
    The Emirates of Hacan (mindflare77): (6) Warfare
    Universities of Jol-Nar (38thDoe): (7) Technology
    The Arborec (Zombie Hero): (8) Imperial

4463rwiq7r47.png
    edited July 2018
    Is there any way Jol-nar or Sol doesn't win by next turn? It looks like the possibilities are:

1. Jol-nar has a secret objective that they can complete, they end at the end of next round.
    2. Jol-nar doesn't have a secret objective, they go to 9. Sol gets 2 VP from Galvanize, they go to 8 (or 9) and have speaker, so they can pick Imperial to score another public and win.

What's the protocol for other factions here? Do we interfere or is that king making? Or is inaction also kingmaking? I have other objectives i can complete, so i hope 1 doesn't happen just so i can pad my score (I can score 1 or 2 at the end of the round if the game isn't over by then). I have the potential to interfere with Sol a little bit, but even if i do, that doesn't necessarily mean good things for me, so why do it?

There's not really any chance of anyone but Sol or Jol-Nar winning at this point, no. My only chance was to retake my home system this round.

As far as kingmaking, I've not really seen a standard. I think my group usually tries to just maximize your own score. If it comes down to an action that will help one or the other (Sol or Jol-Nar, in this instance), while also helping you the same, then it comes down to how they dealt with you in game (sneak attacks, backstabs, protected, etc.). But again, not really a set standard.

Edit: In theory, if Jol-Nar wasn't sandbagging a SO, then there is the chance that someone takes a planet in their home system, Sol loses control of Mecatol (there is an agenda that could help; I don't recall if we've hit it yet), and someone takes control of the Sol home system. If all 4 of those happened, then yes, the game would continue.

mindflare77 on
    8BFpSWC.png

Best case scenario, i can get to 8 VP at the end of this round. But then my priority for scoring on the next round, if the 2 VP objective is favorable me, is garbage. There is no way i could score ahead of jol-nar, even if i can slow down Sol.

This is all likely moot anyways, as im pretty sure Jolnar can complete a secret objective.

Steam
    edited July 2018
    Best case scenario, i can get to 8 VP at the end of this round. But then my priority for scoring on the next round, if the 2 VP objective is favorable me, is garbage. There is no way i could score ahead of jol-nar, even if i can slow down Sol.

This is all likely moot anyways, as im pretty sure Jolnar can complete a secret objective.

Yup. Precisely. Hence my preemptive Pass. Nothing I can do will matter anymore. So I'll just sit back and wait for the next game, if there is one.

mindflare77 on
    8BFpSWC.png

Yeah, not much to do except Pass

Making it official that I Pass. @38thDoe

8BFpSWC.png

pass

38thDoE on steam
    🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀

Hey Sol, this is your plant friend not playing an AC that removes one of your tactics counters so you can go ahead and claim that 2 VP. You probably had a sabotage anyways but this way i can pretend to be magnanimous.

PASS

@MrBlarney

Steam
    Round 6: Start of Status Phase

Sardakk N'orr: Pass turn.
    The Emirates of Hacan: Pass turn.
    Universities of Jol-Nar: Pass turn.
    The Arborec: Pass turn.

Current Map: Round 6, Start of Status Phase

Current Technologies

Victory Points and Objectives
    The Emirates of Hacan - 8 VP
    Universities of Jol-Nar - 7 VP
    Federation of Sol - 6 VP
    The Arborec - 6 VP
    Sardakk N'orr - 3 VP
    The Ghosts of Creuss - 2 VP

Public Objectives
    Develop Weaponry (1 VP): Own 2 unit upgrade technologies.: Sol, Jol-Nar, N'orr, Hacan
    Lead from the Front (1 VP): Spend a total of 3 tokens from your Tactic and/or Strategy pools.: Jol-Nar, Sol, Hacan, Creuss
    Corner the Market (1 VP): Control 4 planets that each have the same planet trait.: Hacan, Arborec, N'orr
    Sway the Council (1 VP): Spend 8 influence.: Hacan, Sol, Jol-Nar
    Negotiate Trade Routes (1 VP): Spend 5 Trade Goods.: Jol-Nar, Arborec, N'orr, Creuss, Sol
    Found a Golden Age (2 VP): Spend 16 resources.
    Galvanize the People (2 VP): Spend a total of 6 tokens from your Tactic and/or Strategy pools.: Arborec
    3 Stage II Objectives remain in the deck.

Secret Objectives
    The Emirates of Hacan: Learn Secrets of the Cosmos (Status Phase, 1 VP): Have one or more ships in 3 systems that are each adjacent to an anomaly.
    Forge an Alliance (Status Phase, 1 VP): Control 4 cultural planets.
    The Arborec: Monopolize Production (Status Phase, 1 VP): Control 4 industrial planets.
    Become the Gatekeeper (Status Phase, 1 VP): Have one or more ships in a system that contains an Alpha wormhole and 1 or more ships in a system that contains a Beta wormhole.
    Federation of Sol: 3 unfulfilled secret objectives in hand.
    Universities of Jol-Nar: 3 unfulfilled secret objectives in hand.
    Sardakk N'orr: 3 unfulfilled secret objectives in hand.
    The Ghosts of Creuss: 3 unfulfilled secret objectives in hand.

Special Objectives
    Custodians of Mecatol Rex (1 VP): Claimed by Hacan.
    Imperial Primary Ability (1 VP): Claimed by Sol once (Round 2).
    Hacan's Support for the Throne (1 VP): Held by Sol.
    Creuss' Support for the Throne (1 VP): Held by Jol-Nar.
    Imperial Rider (1 VP): Successful prediction by Hacan.

The Emirates of Hacan (mindflare77)
    Commodities: 0 / 6

Promissory Notes: Arborec's Ceasefire (Ceasefire, Trade Agreement, Political Secret, Trade Convoys)
    Technology: Antimass Deflectors, Gravity Drive, Fleet Logistics, Sarween Tools, Graviton Laser System, Duranium Armor, Dreadnought II, Carrier II, PDS II

Worlds:
    X - Kamdorn (0R, 1I)
    X - Hercant (1R, 1I)
    X - Coorneeq (Cultural, 1R, 2I)
    X - Mehar Xull (Hazardous, 1R, 3I, R)
    R - Resculon (Cultural, 2R, 0I)
    X - Torkan (Cultural, 0R, 3I)

Other Racial Data:
    - Flagship: Wrath of Kenara: Combat Value 7 (x2), Movement 1, Carry Capacity 3. Sustain Damage. After you roll a die during a Space Combat in this system, you may spend 1 Trade Good to apply +1 to the result.
    - Racial Technology: Production Biomes (Green, requires 2 Green): Action: Exhaust this card and spend 1 token from your Strategy pool to gain 4 Trade Goods and choose 1 other player; that player gains 2 Trade Goods.
    - Racial Technology: Quantum Datahub Node (Yellow, requires 3 Yellow): At the end of the Strategy Phase, you may spend 1 token from your Strategy pool and give another player 3 of your Trade Goods. If you do, give 1 of your Strategy cards to that player and take 1 of his Strategy cards.
    - Masters of Trade: You do not have to spend a Command token to resolve the secondary ability of the Trade Strategy card.
    - Guild Ships: You can negotiate transactions with players who are not your neighbor.
    - Arbiters: When negotiating a transaction, Action Cards can be exchanged as part of that transaction.
    - Racial Promissory Note: Trade Convoys: Action: Place this card faceup in your play area. While this card is in your play area, you may negotiate transactions with players who are not your neighbor. If you activate a system that contains 1 or more of the Hacan player's units, return this card to the Hacan player.

The Arborec (Zombie Hero)

Tactic Pool: 0

Promissory Notes: N'orr's Ceasefire (Trade Agreement, Political Secret, Support for the Throne, Stymie)
    Technology: Magen Defense Grid, Sarween Tools, Neural Motivator, Dacxive Animators, Letani Warrior II, Fighter II, Cruiser II

Worlds:
    X - Nestphar (3R, 2I)
    X - Arinam (Industrial, 1R, 2I)
    X - Arnor (Industrial, 2R, 1I)
    X - Centauri (Cultural, 1R, 3I)
    X - Dal Bootha (Cultural, 0R, 2I)
    X - Gral (Industrial, 1R, 1I, B)
    X - Lodor (Cultural, 3R, 1I)
    X - Lor (Industrial, 1R, 2I)
    X - Meer (Hazardous, 0R, 4I, R)
    X - Qucen'n (Industrial, 1R, 2I)
    X - Rarron (Cultural, 0R, 3I)
    X - Xxehan (Cultural, 1R, 1I)

Other Racial Data:
    - Racial Unit: Letani Warrior (Infantry): As Infantry, but Production 1.
    - Flagship: Duha Menaimon: Combat Value 7 (x2), Movement 1, Carry Capacity 5. Sustain Damage. After you activate this system, you may produce up to 5 units in this system.
    - Racial Technology: Bioplasmosis (Green, requires 2 Green): At the end of the Status Phase, you may remove any number of Infantry from planets you control and place them on 1 or more planets you control in the same or adjacent systems.
    - Racial Technology: Letani Warrior II (unit upgrade, requires 2 Green): As Infantry, but Combat Value 7. Production 2. After this unit is destroyed, roll 1 die. If the result is 5 or greater, place the unit on this card. At the start of your next turn, place each unit that is on this card on a planet you control in your home system.
    - Mitosis: Your Space Docks cannot produce Infantry. At the start of the Status Phase, place 1 Infantry from your reinforcements on any planet you control.
    - Racial Promissory Note: Stymie: Action: Place this card faceup in your play area. While this card is in your play area, the Arborec player cannot produce units in or adjacent to non-home systems that contain 1 or more of your units. If you activate a system that contains 1 or more of the Arborec player's units, return this card to the Arborec player.

Federation of Sol (Lykouragh) SPEAKER
    Trade Goods: 2
    Action Cards: 7

Promissory Notes: Hacan's Support for the Throne (Trade Agreement, Political Secret, Support for the Throne, Military Support)
    Technology: Neural Motivator, Dacxive Animators, Antimass Deflectors, Gravity Drive, Fleet Logistics, Advanced Carrier II, Fighter II, Spec Ops II

Worlds:
    R - Jord (4R, 2I)
    X - Mecatol Rex (1R, 6I)
    X - Quann (Cultural, 2R, 1I)

Other Racial Data:
    - Racial Unit: Advanced Carrier (Carrier): As Carrier, but Carry Capacity 6.
    - Racial Unit: Spec Ops (Infantry): As Infantry, but Combat Value 7.
    - Flagship: Genesis: Combat Value 5 (x2), Movement 1, Carry Capacity 12. Sustain Damage. At the end of the Status Phase, place 1 Infantry from your reinforcements in this system's space area.
    - Starting Technologies: Neural Motivator, Antimass Deflectors
    - Racial Technology: Spec Ops II (unit upgrade, requires 2 Green): As Infantry, but Combat Value 6. After this unit is destroyed, roll 1 die. If the result is 5 or greater, place the unit on this card. At the start of your next turn, place each unit that is on this card on a planet you control in your home system.
    - Racial Technology: Advanced Carrier II (unit upgrade, requires 2 Blue): As Carrier, but Movement 2, Capacity 8. Sustain Damage.
    - Orbital Drop: Action: Spend 1 token from your Strategy pool to place 2 Infantry from your reinforcements on 1 planet you control.
    - Versatile: When you gain command tokens during the Status Phase, gain 1 additional command token.
    - Racial Promissory Note: Military Support: At the start of the Sol player's turn: Remove 1 token from the Sol player's Strategy pool, if able, and return it to his reinforcements. Then, you may place 2 Infantry from your reinforcements on any planet you control. Then, return this card to the Sol player.

Universities of Jol-Nar (38thDoe)
    Trade Goods: 16

Fleet Pool: 6
    Strategy Pool: 4

Promissory Notes: Sol's Ceasefire, Creuss' Support for the Throne, N'orr's Tekklar Legion (Ceasefire, Trade Agreement, Political Secret, Support for the Throne, Research Agreement)
    Technology: Neural Motivator, Hyper Metabolism, X-89 Bacterial Weapon, Antimass Deflectors, Gravity Drive, Fleet Logistics, Sarween Tools, Integrated Economy, Plasma Scoring, Magen Defense Grid, Duranium Armor, Assault Cannon, PDS II, Dreadnought II, Infantry II, War Sun

Worlds:
    X - Jol (1R, 2I)
    X - Nar (2R, 3I)
    X - Bereg (Hazardous, 3R, 1I)
    X - Lazar (Industrial, 1R, 0I, Y)
    X - Lirta IV (Hazardous, 2R, 3I)
    X - Mellon (Cultural, 0R, 2I)
    X - Sakulag (Hazardous, 2R, 1I)
    X - Starpoint (Hazardous, 3R, 1I)
    X - Wellon (Industrial, 1R, 2I, Y)
    X - Zohbat (Hazardous, 3R, 1I)

Other Racial Data:
    - Flagship: J.N.S. Hylarim: Combat Value 6 (x2), Movement 1, Carry Capacity 3. Sustain Damage. When making a combat roll for this ship, each (pre-modified) roll of 9 or 10 produces 2 additional hits.
    - Racial Technology: Spacial Conduit Cylinder (Blue, requires 2 Blue): You may exhaust this card after you ativate a system that contains 1 or more of your units; that system is adjacent to all other systems that contain 1 or more of your units during this activation.
    - Racial Technology: E-Res Siphons (Yellow, requires 2 Yellow): After another player activates a system that contains 1 or more of your ships, gain 4 Trade Goods.
    - Fragile: Apply -1 to the result of each of your units' combat rolls.
    - Brilliant: When you spend a command token to resolve the secondary ability of the Technology Strategy card, you may resolve the primary ability instead.
    - Analytical: When you research a technology that is not a unit upgrade technology, you may ignore 1 prerequisite.
    - Racial Promissory Note: Research Agreement: After the Jol-Nar researches a technology that is not a faction technology: Gain that technology. Then, return this card to the Jol-Nar player.

Sardakk N'orr (El Skid)
    Trade Goods: 1
    Action Cards: 6

Tactic Pool: 1
    Fleet Pool: 5

Promissory Notes: (Trade Agreement, Political Secret, Support for the Throne)
    Technology: Hyper Metabolism, Sarween Tools, Integrated Economy, Plasma Scoring, Magen Defense Grid, Antimass Deflectors, Gravity Drive, Fleet Logistics, Light/Wave Deflector, Cruiser II, Fighter II, Exotrireme II, Destroyer II

Worlds:
    X - Tren'lak (1R, 0I)
    X - Quinarra (3R, 1I)
    X - Arretze (2R, 0I)
    X - New Albion (Industrial, 1R, 1I, G)
    X - Saudor (Industrial, 2R, 2I)
    X - Tequ'ran (Hazardous, 2R, 0I)

Other Racial Data:
    - Racial Unit: Exotrireme (Dreadnought): As Dreadought, but Bombardment 4 (x2).
    - Flagship: C'morran N'orr: Combat Value 6 (x2), Movement 1, Carry Capacity 3. Sustain Damage. Apply +1 to the result of each of your other ships' combat rolls in this system.
    - Racial Technology: Valkyrie Particle Weave (Red, requires 2 Red): After making combat rolls during a round of Ground Combat, if your opponent produced 1 or more hits, you produce 1 additional hit.
    - Racial Technology: Exotrireme II (unit upgrade, requires 2 Blue and 1 Yellow): As Dreadnought, but Movement 2, Bombardment 4 (x2). This unit cannot be destroyed by "Direct Hit" action cards. After a round of Space Combat, you may destroy this unit to destroy up to 2 ships in this system.
    - Unrelenting: Apply +1 to the result of each of your units' combat rolls.
    - Racial Promissory Note: Tekklar Legion: At the start of an Invasion Combat: Apply +1 to the result of each of your units' combat rolls during this combat. If your opponent is the N'orr player, apply -1 to the result of each of his unit's combat rolls during this combat. Then, return this card to the N'orr player.

The Ghosts of Creuss (Brody)
    Trade Goods: 4
    Action Cards: 3

Promissory Notes: (Ceasefire, Trade Agreement, Political Secret, Creuss IFF)
    Technology: Gravity Drive, Antimass Deflectors, Wormhole Generator, Sarween Tools, X-89 Bacterial Weapon, Plasma Scoring, Dimensional Splicer, Cruiser II, War Sun

Worlds:
    X - Creuss (4R, 2I)
    X - Abyz (Hazardous, 3R, 0I)
    X - Fria (Hazardous, 2R, 0I)
    X - Tar'mann (Industrial, 1R, 1I, G)

Other Racial Data:
    - Flagship: Hil Colish: Combat Value 5, Movement 1, Carry Capacity 3. Sustain Damage. This ship's system contains a Delta wormhole. During movement, this ship may move before or after your other ships.
    - Racial Technology: Dimensional Splicer (Red, requires 1 Red): At the start of Space Combat in a system that contains a wormhole and 1 or more of your ships, you may produce 1 hit and assign it to 1 of your opponent's ships.
    - Racial Technology: Wormhole Generator (Blue, requires 2 Blue): At the start of the Status Phase, place or move a Creuss wormhole token into either a system that contains a planet you control or a non-home system that does not contain another player's ships.
    - Quantum Entanglement: You treat all systems that contain either an Alpha or Beta wormhole as adjacent to each other. Game effects cannot prevent you from using this ability.
    - Slipstream: During your Tactical Actions, apply +1 to the movement value of each of your ships that starts its movement in your home system or in a system that contains either an Alpha or Beta wormhole.
    - Creuss Gate: When the board is created, the Creuss Gate is placed where your home system would normally be placed. The Creuss Gate system is not a home system; your home system is placed in your play area.
    - Racial Promissory Note: Creuss IFF: At the start of your turn during the Action Phase: Place or move a Creuss wormhole token into either a system that contains a planet you control or a non-home system that does not contain another player's ships. Then, return this card to the Creuss player.

Agenda Effects
    Minister of Industry - Held by N'orr. When the owner of this card places a space dock in a system, their units in that system may use their Production abilities.
    Regulated Conscription - When a player produces units, they produce only 1 fighter or infantry for its cost instead of 2.

Order of Play
    The Ghosts of Creuss (@Brody): (1) Leadership
    Federation of Sol (Lykouragh): (3) Politics
    Sardakk N'orr (El Skid): (4) Construction
    The Emirates of Hacan (mindflare77): (6) Warfare
    Universities of Jol-Nar (38thDoe): (7) Technology
    The Arborec (Zombie Hero): (8) Imperial

All players may now each claim up to one Public Objective and one Secret Objective, excepting Hacan, who may not claim a Public Objective. In addition, Arborec may use their "Mitosis" ability and Creuss may use their "Wormhole Generator" technology. Because of the current scores (and to build suspense), claims will be done in player order.

4463rwiq7r47.png
    Move the alpha WH token from Tar'mann to the Creuss gate system.

Claim: Develop Weaponry (Public Objective)
    Claim: Adapt New Strategies (Secret Objective, own 2 Faction technologies)

8BFpSWC.png

Claim Galvanize the People (2 VP): Spend a total of 6 tokens from your Tactic and/or Strategy pools., spending 3 from each pool. No secret objective to my shame.

@El Skid

Claim Secret Objective: Cut Supply Lines (Status Phase, 1 VP): Have one or more ships in the same system as another player's Space Dock.

No public objectives :(

@mindflare77

Couldn't squash enough bugs for the final push, alas. Nothing for us.
    @38thDoe to end it (probably)

8BFpSWC.png

Claim
    Galvanize the People (2 VP): Spend a total of 6 tokens from your Tactic and/or Strategy pools
    Form a Spy Network (Status Phase, 1 VP): Discard 5 Action Cards.

38thDoE on steam
    🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀

38thDoE on steam
    🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀

That’s game. I don’t get to claim anything.

Steam
    Really? I thought it just stopped the game at the end of the phase.

38thDoE on steam
    🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀

Does it matter?

Steam
    It ends immediately. All hail our Scientist overlords!