As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[The Elder Scrolls Online] It's the 2nd Era, so is this Oblivion 2, or Oblivion -1?

• Steel AngelSteel Angel Registered User regular
    Spaffy wrote: »
    Basil wrote: »
    Bless your heart.

Well that was a marathon.

Slightly peeved that I finally banished Malog Bal and I didn’t get to choose the weapon type of the reward? Bummer.

Look, the dude only has one sword. He wasn't saving all his other weapons for a rainy day or anything.

Of course said sword kind of sucks and it was about 15 minutes before I disassembled it for parts but it was the thought at the time that counted.

Big Dookie wrote: »
    I found that tilting it doesn't work very well, and once I started jerking it, I got much better results.

Steam Profile
    3DS: 3454-0268-5595 Battle.net: SteelAngel#1772
  • DecomposeyDecomposey Registered User regular
    I didn't get a sword, I got a staff.

Because this was all his fault anyway. You broke it, you fix it.

If I'd known my reward was based on who I chose for the final mission, I would have given Whiney McAngstyGiant the honor instead.

Before following any advice, opinions, or thoughts I may have expressed in the above post, be warned: I found Keven Costners "Waterworld" to be a very entertaining film.
  • UncleSporkyUncleSporky Registered User regular
    I dunno what they were thinking with that choice. The two people who rescued you and began the story with you and you know decently well and are cool people, or some random guy you rescued partway through? Why wouldn't I choose him?

Switch Friend Code: SW - 5443 - 2358 - 9118 || 3DS Friend Code: 0989 - 1731 - 9504 || NNID: unclesporky
  • Lucid_SeraphLucid_Seraph TealDeer MarylandRegistered User regular
    I pick the Prophet because Sai and Lyris are clearly in love and will be really fucked up if you kill one of them, and they deserve the chance to settle down and have kids and try to live a normal life (which they do).

The Prophet, like... by his own admission, 1. it's kinda his fault, so it's his place to fix it, and 2. he's basically dying by that point in the story anyway. Like, what happened to him is slowly killing him and he's barely hanging on by that point.

Also it doesn't matter which weapon you get they all kinda suck. They don't even have a cool unique enchantment like the Fighter's Guild one (which you couldn't GET that enchantment anywhere else until the Imperial City expansion released).

See You Space Cowboy: a ttrpg about sad space bounty hunters
    https://podcast.tidalwavegames.com/
  • DarkMechaDarkMecha The Outer SpaceRegistered User regular
    Running through the portal after bringing the 3 alliances together I thought I'd finish the main quest tonight but turns out noooooo Coldharbour is a whole other thing

Don't feel bad, I thought the same thing haha. Was happily surprised with the Coldharbor stuff, I enjoyed it. I didn't do all of it before finishing the MSQ but the parts I did were fun.

Also bear mounts best mounts. Bears forever! All of the bears!

Steam Profile | My Art | NID: DarkMecha (SW-4787-9571-8977) | PSN: DarkMecha
    Decomposey wrote: »
    I didn't get a sword, I got a staff.

Because this was all his fault anyway. You broke it, you fix it.

If I'd known my reward was based on who I chose for the final mission, I would have given Whiney McAngstyGiant the honor instead.

Oh, that weapon. I thought you meant the other weapon you get for capping off one of the end of story quest lines that happens a bit earlier. Look, a lot of npcs die in ESO quests, you have to be more specific sometimes.

The point still stands that the rewarded weapon kind of sucks though and was broken down for crafting materials later.

I found that tilting it doesn't work very well, and once I started jerking it, I got much better results.

Steam Profile
  • SpaffySpaffy Fuck the Zero Registered User regular
    I pick the Prophet because Sai and Lyris are clearly in love and will be really fucked up if you kill one of them, and they deserve the chance to settle down and have kids and try to live a normal life (which they do).

The Prophet, like... by his own admission, 1. it's kinda his fault, so it's his place to fix it, and 2. he's basically dying by that point in the story anyway. Like, what happened to him is slowly killing him and he's barely hanging on by that point.

Also it doesn't matter which weapon you get they all kinda suck. They don't even have a cool unique enchantment like the Fighter's Guild one (which you couldn't GET that enchantment anywhere else until the Imperial City expansion released).

Am I doing something wrong? Because that weapon was the only purple I have seen in the entire game apart from the prismatic one, I don't get how it sucks?

ALRIGHT FINE I GOT AN AVATAR
    Steam: adamjnet
    DarkMecha wrote: »
    Running through the portal after bringing the 3 alliances together I thought I'd finish the main quest tonight but turns out noooooo Coldharbour is a whole other thing

Don't feel bad, I thought the same thing haha. Was happily surprised with the Coldharbor stuff, I enjoyed it. I didn't do all of it before finishing the MSQ but the parts I did were fun.

Also bear mounts best mounts. Bears forever! All of the bears!

Speaking of bears, I have been riding the basic horsey this whole time but I got some free chests yadda yadda yadda now I have an armor plated ghost polar bear.

Am I doing something wrong? Because that weapon was the only purple I have seen in the entire game apart from the prismatic one, I don't get how it sucks?

Pretty sure I'd gotten a purple weapon from the Fighter's Guild finale that had a better enchantment and probably was still using it at the time. Or one form a Gold Coast daily quest reward.

But in general purple quality gear isn't particularly rare in the game. Anyone can improve a lower quality weapon into a higher quality one with the right materials and until you hit the gold tier quality those materials are abundant and cheap to acquire. Veteran dungeons only drop purple quality gear and a lot of people run those so breaking those apart yields a lot of purple materials.

Steam Profile
  • Pixelated PixiePixelated Pixie They/Them Registered User regular
    I got absolutely nothing even remotely good out of the 5 free crates. Now I has a sad.

~~ Pixie on Steam ~~
    ironzerg wrote: »
    Chipmunks are like nature's nipple clamps, I guess?
  • VeagleVeagle Registered User regular
    I'm thinking about picking this up from the steam sale, but I see it's getting review bombed by people saying the steam version doesn't work. Is there any truth to that, or just internet comments being internet comments?

steam_sig.png
  • DaMoonRulzDaMoonRulz Mare ImbriumRegistered User regular
    Veagle wrote: »
    I'm thinking about picking this up from the steam sale, but I see it's getting review bombed by people saying the steam version doesn't work. Is there any truth to that, or just internet comments being internet comments?

@Veagle It can be extremely temperamental. Some people have no problem, others, like @Fuselage arent as lucky

3basnids3lf9.jpg

The Steam version has been problematic for the last 4-6 weeks, I'd say. 95% of the time, I've had no issues, but once in a while, it will just fail to connect to log in.

In my case, it's not a big deal because I can circumvent Steam and just launch the game directly but that's not an option if you bought/buy it on Steam after 2016.

Still, having played this game since beta and this being a very recent development, I'm pretty confident they'll sort it out soon enough.

~~ Pixie on Steam ~~

I haven't played much in the last week due to other things going on but for several of the past weekends since Summerset dropped there have been days where Steam users are just locked out of logging into the game. Something goes wrong with Steam authentication. Sometimes other games get affected too but they get things working again after a few hours. Zenimax takes hours just to acknowledge the issue and then the better part of a day to fix it. If someone mostly plays on the weekend, this can be a big deal as losing an entire day of play is a significant loss. A lot of people picked up the game recently due to sales and whatnot that happened to promote Summerset and have been greeted with not being able to play a day after they started.

This kind of thing shouldn't be a long term issue as the same thing hitting some pretty big name games like PUBG is a pretty huge deal for Valve but who knows how long it'll take to actually resolve since it seems like it takes work on both Valve and the developer end and parts of Zenimax Online seem to be perpetually overwhelmed even on a good day.

How big of a deal it is in the interim is a subjective thing. I have dozens of games on my backlog plus other hobbies so I can just boot up something else if login goes down. Someone with more limited gaming time, more limited gaming budget, or regular raid schedules and the like is much more adversely affected.

Steam Profile
    I play on steam and I've had an issue logging in just once, so I don't find the issue to be a problem at all. Other people have it more often, and if you are in the EU you're fucked. So mileage will vary.

Before following any advice, opinions, or thoughts I may have expressed in the above post, be warned: I found Keven Costners "Waterworld" to be a very entertaining film.
    edited June 2018
    re: purple weapons

Learn 2 craft. Seriously. Or pay someone else to do it for you. Purples basically don't drop from open world content except occasionally from Dolmens and World Bosses, so unless you're gonna do dungeons, just learn 2 craft. That aspect of crafting is really easy (I think you can do it without even training the skill, you just use fewer mats if you train it) and seriously any of the crafters in the guild will happily do it for you.

*edit* The last weapon you get from the main quest sucks primarily because it isn't part of a Set -- meaning, it's just a generic weapon with a generic enchantment iirc, it doesn't DO anything if you pair it with other weapons or armor in the set. A Set is pieces that say you get certain things if you're wearing X / 5 pieces of gear in the same set. By the time you even DO that main quest, you should at least have Blues in various Sets of your level that are better quality and do more interesting things than that weapon, which, in turn, you can easily improve to Purple even if you haven't really trained Crafting.

Lucid_Seraph on
  • UncleSporkyUncleSporky Registered User regular

The game was definitely review bombed. As others said, Steam version has worked 100% of the time for years and 99% of the time recently. And Zenimax is working on fixing the issue.

Also, if it ever is a problem, ZOS can unlink your Steam account from your ESO account and you'll never have that issue again:

Ootbcoy.png

Switch Friend Code: SW - 5443 - 2358 - 9118 || 3DS Friend Code: 0989 - 1731 - 9504 || NNID: unclesporky

Learn 2 craft. Seriously. Or pay someone else to do it for you. Purples basically don't drop from open world content except occasionally from Dolmens and World Bosses, so unless you're gonna do dungeons, just learn 2 craft. That aspect of crafting is really easy (I think you can do it without even training the skill, you just use fewer mats if you train it) and seriously any of the crafters in the guild will happily do it for you.

*edit* The last weapon you get from the main quest sucks primarily because it isn't part of a Set -- meaning, it's just a generic weapon with a generic enchantment iirc, it doesn't DO anything if you pair it with other weapons or armor in the set. A Set is pieces that say you get certain things if you're wearing X / 5 pieces of gear in the same set. By the time you even DO that main quest, you should at least have Blues in various Sets of your level that are better quality and do more interesting things than that weapon, which, in turn, you can easily improve to Purple even if you haven't really trained Crafting.

I guess I just suck at crafting? I'm lvl 47, but my craft skills are all at 23 or so - and that's with me deconstructing absolutely *everything*, gathering every node I see, and crafting every item I can squeeze out of the resources I've got. All I'm able to craft are the basic whites...

Actually crafting stuff doesn't net you much crafting exp, deconstructing does that. I wasn't max level in my craftings by level 50, but it didn't take too long afterwards when I was. Just keep deconstructing everything.

Also any purples you would have at level 47 you'd replace soon afterwards with better greens, so don't worry about it. Just play the game and enjoy it, and worry about crafting when you reach level 50 CP 160.

edited June 2018

I guess I just suck at crafting? I'm lvl 47, but my craft skills are all at 23 or so - and that's with me deconstructing absolutely *everything*, gathering every node I see, and crafting every item I can squeeze out of the resources I've got. All I'm able to craft are the basic whites...

It was mentioned previously but all items you make are white quality. It's the use of colored improvement materials, e.g. green hemming for cloth/leather, via the improvement screen that increases an item's quality level. Note that the item does not have to be crafted by you to improve it. One can improve the quality of an item made by another player or found by random drop too.

Steel Angel on

Steam Profile
  • squall99xsquall99x Registered User regular
    So out of curiosity, is there a PA guild on PS4? I used to play on PC (and it has many conveniences) but playing from my couch or recliner has grabbed hold of me and sings a sweet, sweet song.

oHqYBTXm.jpg
  • RoeRoe Always to the East Registered User regular
    edited June 2018
    squall99x wrote: »
    So out of curiosity, is there a PA guild on PS4? I used to play on PC (and it has many conveniences) but playing from my couch or recliner has grabbed hold of me and sings a sweet, sweet song.

The PA guild on PC barely has players so I'm afraid not.

Roe on
    oHw5R0V.jpg

Steam Link and a wireless controller?

Steam Profile
    Did anyone happen to catch how many crowns the Scalecaller and Fang Lair motifs cost before they yanked them off the store again?
    I'm trying to decide whether to buy the Tsaesci one now before it disappears in a couple days, or hold out for when they bring the other two back next patch.

~~ Pixie on Steam ~~
    Did anyone happen to catch how many crowns the Scalecaller and Fang Lair motifs cost before they yanked them off the store again?
    I'm trying to decide whether to buy the Tsaesci one now before it disappears in a couple days, or hold out for when they bring the other two back next patch.

Scalecaller and Fang Lair are dungeon drops so they have other sources even if it's just buying them off a trader once they start dropping from runs. Tsaesci is crown store only and is much more limited as well as a lot less expensive since Zenimax prices crown store only motifs far lower than ones that can affect the in game economy.

Steam Profile
  • RoeRoe Always to the East Registered User regular
    edited July 2018
    Just reached level 30 on my stamina dps nightblade. The character rips like no other in pvp battlegrounds.

Roe on
    oHw5R0V.jpg
  • DarkMechaDarkMecha The Outer SpaceRegistered User regular
    edited July 2018

Same boat, I'm on PS4 / NA.

Steam Link and a wireless controller?

Personally I'd just rather not deal with any of that, partly because I have no way of wiring the steam link, so it would have to use wifi.

DarkMecha on
    Steam Profile | My Art | NID: DarkMecha (SW-4787-9571-8977) | PSN: DarkMecha
    Roe wrote: »
    Just reached level 30 on my stamina dps nightblade. The character rips like no other in pvp battlegrounds.

What skills are you using?

• StragintStragint Do Not Gift Always DeclinesRegistered User regular
    Does the elder scrolls online collection come with everything I need to play?

PSN: Reaper_Stragint, Steam: DoublePitstoChesty
    What is the point of being alive if you don't at least try to do something remarkable? ~ Mario Novak

I never fear death or dyin', I only fear never trying.
    Stragint wrote: »
    Does the elder scrolls online collection come with everything I need to play?

Define "need" here.

While total stat points get raised with each bit of DLC, max gear level has stayed static since One Tamriel introduced the current system of scaling and stats and that character power level roof bump happens regardless of what DLC, if any, you have. So we're not in a situation like WoW where not having the last expansion means you don't get to play with people who do.

The collection is a pretty comprehensive package for the way most people play the game. You're getting almost all of the PvE content people care about so it's easier to talk about what you don't get.

You do not get the Shadows of the Hist, Horns of the Reach, and Dragon Bones DLCs. These specifically add two group dungeons each that are more challenging and involved than base game dungeons. These are tough to do on veteran mode without a dedicated PvE group or a lot of patience so most people won't miss these. Note that you do get Imperial City that has two DLC dungeons itself. There is no open world content with these three DLCs.

You do not get Clockwork City. This one you might care about. It's a story DLC that includes a new zone and a raid. Plotwise, it takes place between the main quest of Morrowind and Summerset. It also has the only public use Transmute Station in the game which is used to adjust the traits on dropped items, kind of a mercy counter on RNG drops.

But between the base game, Orsinium, Thieves Guild, Dark Brotherhood, and Morrowind you have a lot of content to chew through before making a call on whether to pickup Clockwork City to fill in the gap between Morrowind and Summerset. Dark Brotherhood's zone is a good example of the type of somewhat smaller but more detailed zone Clockwork City has.

Steam Profile
    Well that's an annoying bug. I logged in to check on something with one of my characters, but didn't want the daily login item on her, so I closed the reward window. When I logged in with the next character, the timer had reset to 24 hours on the daily reward. So now I'm a day behind. Booooo!

~~ Pixie on Steam ~~
    So I've now got Summerset, Morrowind, and Orsinium down, and I just finished up Bangkorai of the Daggerfall Covenant set of zones with the main quest completed. Champ Level 121, onwards to the Clockwork City!

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/5311689#Comment_5311689

They're going to be making changes to jewelry crafting. The TL;DR is that basically the total price will be brought in to being a LOT closer to the weekend Golden Vendor jewelry, so that you're essentially paying a *little* bit more for the convenience of not having to rely on RNJesus, instead of basically bankrupting yourself.

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/5311689#Comment_5311689

They're going to be making changes to jewelry crafting. The TL;DR is that basically the total price will be brought in to being a LOT closer to the weekend Golden Vendor jewelry, so that you're essentially paying a *little* bit more for the convenience of not having to rely on RNJesus, instead of basically bankrupting yourself.

I still wish they'd just ditch the 10 grains to 1 plating system for everything put legendary platings. It's an annoying bag slot filler that sometimes feels like trying to annoy players to sub for the crafting bag.

Steam Profile
    So I finally got my Stamblade to CP160 (CP200 now, actually) - what should I do next?

I'm still working through all the content but I want to start properly looking at decent gear for her. I was fortunate enough to reach 160 in Deshaan meaning I've got 6 pieces of the Night Mother set, which I read is a good starting set, so I upgraded all that to Purple, how else should I look to upgrade?

Also what group content should I be looking to do? I've read that it's tough to get a group for Veteran's dungeons below CP250 but I also wonder what the point is if gear upgrades aren't coming from these dungeons?

Finally, if I'm looking for a great endgame dagger is the best option just to craft one, or are there specific drops out in the world I should be looking for?

So I finally got my Stamblade to CP160 (CP200 now, actually) - what should I do next?

I'm still working through all the content but I want to start properly looking at decent gear for her. I was fortunate enough to reach 160 in Deshaan meaning I've got 6 pieces of the Night Mother set, which I read is a good starting set, so I upgraded all that to Purple, how else should I look to upgrade?

Also what group content should I be looking to do? I've read that it's tough to get a group for Veteran's dungeons below CP250 but I also wonder what the point is if gear upgrades aren't coming from these dungeons?

Finally, if I'm looking for a great endgame dagger is the best option just to craft one, or are there specific drops out in the world I should be looking for?

The ideal setup for a stamblade is generally going to be two 5 piece sets and then a 2 piece set. The 2 piece sets consist of a helmet from a veteran dungeon and a corresponding shoulder piece that comes from the chests in Undaunted enclaves, they keys for which come from an Undaunted daily dungeon quest aka a pledge.

It's not hard to get a group for a veteran dungeon given that the built in dungeon finder tools lets you set that up easily. The Cp250/300 remark is more for either trying to set up a group before queuing for a dungeon (in which case players tend to be a bit choosier to make things smoother) or for the DLC dungeons which are tougher than the base game's dungeons (except for possible City of Ash 2 and Darkshade Caverns 2 both of which are brutal on veteran though still less so than most of the DLC dungeons on veteran. Some would argue that veteran Imperial City Prison is easier than CoA2 or DC2 though) where the game now restricts when you can queue for them until a certain level of CP.

Best option is subjective. But easiest is probably to craft one or more likely have someone craft one for you. Nirnhorned is extremely popular on main hand weapons (this is subject to change next big update depending on how numbers work out) and you're unlikely to have that trait researched at this time.

Now for good sets to target.

5 pieces:
    Hunding's Rage - Crafted, needs 6 traits researched. Adds straight up weapon damage. Highly recommended you get your bow, offhand dagger, another dagger or an axe for the mainhand, chest, and two more armor pieces this. Not a bad idea to make the chest a heavy piece for now.
    Spriggan's Thorns - Overland set. You can buy green or blue divines pieces and improve them up to purple or have someone else do it for you if you don't bind them first and then buy purple jewelry.
    Defiler - Overland set from Morrowind. Same deal as Spriggan's but a lot cheaper because, well, it's nowhere near as good. But still usable and better than not running a 5 piece set. Like most proc sets it suffers from procs not being able to get critical hits and then adds the summoned creature needing to get to the target.
    Briarheart, or maybe it was briarthorn . . . - another overland set. Adds some survivability which can be handy as you're not at full health levels yet. Also less pricey than Spriggan's.

Basically sticking to crafted sets for weapons lets you avoid the premium for good traited dropped weapons or needing to transmute a dropped weapon into a desired trait while overland sets for jewelry lets you bypass how expensive it is to upgrade crafted jewelry. Both let you bypass a lot of RNG from dungeon drops that will almost always drop in a trait you don't want.

2 pieces:
    Kragh - From veteran Fungal Grotto. Big thing is that FG1 is one of the easiest veteran dungeons. A lot of people run it even when it's not a pledge to farm up the Viper set that gets used in pvp.
    Selene's - From, er, Selene's Web. Better damage than Kragh but Selene's Web is a significantly tougher dungeon though with power creep that is less and less of an issue as time goes on.
    Stormfist - From Tempest Island. Less damage than Selene's but better resource sustain. That said, Nightblades have better innate resource sustain due to class abilities so this isn't as big an issue compared to, say, stam sorcs. Good thing too as veteran Tempest Island is awful and the boss has one shots that don't care about power creep.

Some people will toss out Velidreth but that's from a DLC dungeon that is not a place you want to set foot in yet.

Focus on the two 5 piece sets first. Then worry about the 2 piece monster sets.

Steam Profile
    Well, fuck. Turns out something's gone silly with Steam, so, for whatever reason, I can't access the games I normally should be able to via Family Sharing. So I guess I'll buy Summerset finally, if only so I can finally fucking start Jewelcrafting.

• M-VickersM-Vickers Registered User regular
    Well, fuck. Turns out something's gone silly with Steam, so, for whatever reason, I can't access the games I normally should be able to via Family Sharing. So I guess I'll buy Summerset finally, if only so I can finally fucking start Jewelcrafting.

I bought Summerset just so i could tag the harvesting nodes, as i got paranoid about missinf them...

The ideal setup for a stamblade is generally going to be two 5 piece sets and then a 2 piece set. The 2 piece sets consist of a helmet from a veteran dungeon and a corresponding shoulder piece that comes from the chests in Undaunted enclaves, they keys for which come from an Undaunted daily dungeon quest aka a pledge.

It's not hard to get a group for a veteran dungeon given that the built in dungeon finder tools lets you set that up easily. The Cp250/300 remark is more for either trying to set up a group before queuing for a dungeon (in which case players tend to be a bit choosier to make things smoother) or for the DLC dungeons which are tougher than the base game's dungeons (except for possible City of Ash 2 and Darkshade Caverns 2 both of which are brutal on veteran though still less so than most of the DLC dungeons on veteran. Some would argue that veteran Imperial City Prison is easier than CoA2 or DC2 though) where the game now restricts when you can queue for them until a certain level of CP.

Best option is subjective. But easiest is probably to craft one or more likely have someone craft one for you. Nirnhorned is extremely popular on main hand weapons (this is subject to change next big update depending on how numbers work out) and you're unlikely to have that trait researched at this time.

Now for good sets to target.

5 pieces:
    Hunding's Rage - Crafted, needs 6 traits researched. Adds straight up weapon damage. Highly recommended you get your bow, offhand dagger, another dagger or an axe for the mainhand, chest, and two more armor pieces this. Not a bad idea to make the chest a heavy piece for now.
    Spriggan's Thorns - Overland set. You can buy green or blue divines pieces and improve them up to purple or have someone else do it for you if you don't bind them first and then buy purple jewelry.
    Defiler - Overland set from Morrowind. Same deal as Spriggan's but a lot cheaper because, well, it's nowhere near as good. But still usable and better than not running a 5 piece set. Like most proc sets it suffers from procs not being able to get critical hits and then adds the summoned creature needing to get to the target.
    Briarheart, or maybe it was briarthorn . . . - another overland set. Adds some survivability which can be handy as you're not at full health levels yet. Also less pricey than Spriggan's.

Basically sticking to crafted sets for weapons lets you avoid the premium for good traited dropped weapons or needing to transmute a dropped weapon into a desired trait while overland sets for jewelry lets you bypass how expensive it is to upgrade crafted jewelry. Both let you bypass a lot of RNG from dungeon drops that will almost always drop in a trait you don't want.

2 pieces:
    Kragh - From veteran Fungal Grotto. Big thing is that FG1 is one of the easiest veteran dungeons. A lot of people run it even when it's not a pledge to farm up the Viper set that gets used in pvp.
    Selene's - From, er, Selene's Web. Better damage than Kragh but Selene's Web is a significantly tougher dungeon though with power creep that is less and less of an issue as time goes on.
    Stormfist - From Tempest Island. Less damage than Selene's but better resource sustain. That said, Nightblades have better innate resource sustain due to class abilities so this isn't as big an issue compared to, say, stam sorcs. Good thing too as veteran Tempest Island is awful and the boss has one shots that don't care about power creep.

Some people will toss out Velidreth but that's from a DLC dungeon that is not a place you want to set foot in yet.

Focus on the two 5 piece sets first. Then worry about the 2 piece monster sets.

This is a dumb question, but how do I craft sets? Do I go to the specific forges and then they appear in my regular menus?

So since its the PvP event, I've tried PvP. And I've gotten most of the achievements for the event, 8 levels in the PvP skills, and over 500k in alliance points.

And 12 kills.

How the fuck does this game figure kills? I fight someone, they die, I get no kill credit. I do not understand it.

Only thing I can figure is I guess whoever does the most damage gets the credit for the kill? In which case as a tank spec, I'm turbo fucked unless I can find 40 more people alone with no one else around when my werewolf ultimate is up.