As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Twilight Imperium 4e - Game 4: Round 7 - Action Phase / Game End

• Options
    discriderdiscrider Registered User regular
    MrBody wrote: »
    And wait, hold on.

Declare retreat to Vefut II

The idea is, if you retreat, Hedgethorn trades me his Support.
    Just to be clear

• Options
    edited July 2018
    Let's not risk you scoring "blow up a flagship" SO.

Skilled Retreat
    At the start of a combat round: Move all of your ships from the active system into an adjacent system that does not contain another player's ships; the space combat ends in a draw. Then, place a Command token from your reinforcements in that system.

Retreat to the nebula.

As an aside, retreating to a nebula is also not a valid move.
    50.1 A ship can only move into a nebula if it is the active system.

discrider on
  • Options
    MrBodyMrBody Registered User regular
    edited July 2018
    Hmmm...a normal retreat means you have to leave infantry behind?

I guess I'll risk it. If Mentak had "Make an Example of Their World" he would have just attacked Quaan his first turn and won right then.

and was there an answer if Naalu's racial retreat counted as a draw? That was the reason I attacked Quaan instead of Lodor.

MrBody on
  • Options
    There is no Space Combat at all if the Naalu uses that.

• Options
    A normal retreat means your Infantry are in Space that round of combat.
    A skilled retreat has been errated to allow for immediate evacuation.

• Options
    KetarKetar Come on upstairs we're having a partyRegistered User regular
    discrider wrote: »
    And wait, hold on.

Declare retreat to Vefut II

The idea is, if you retreat, Hedgethorn trades me his Support.
    Just to be clear

Did @Hedgethorn ever actually agree to that?

• Options
    Awesoming it counts right?

• Options

About as much as when Preda agreed to your ransom terms during the agenda phase.

• Options
    MrBlarneyMrBlarney Registered User regular
    In a standard retreat, you must put your ground units into space at the time of declaring retreat, which means that they risk getting taken out if their transport goes down. But you can take them with you.
    and was there an answer if Naalu's racial retreat counted as a draw? That was the reason I attacked Quaan instead of Lodor.
    Since Naalu's Foresight ability occurs after movement into the system and before the space combat step, there is no space combat to be resolved or won.

4463rwiq7r47.png
  • Options
    Ketar wrote: »

About as much as when Preda agreed to your ransom terms during the agenda phase.

So what you're saying is Hedgethorn did agree to it?

• Options

Keep telling yourself that :P

• Options
    edited July 2018
    MrBlarney wrote: »
    In a standard retreat, you must put your ground units into space at the time of declaring retreat, which means that they risk getting taken out if their transport goes down. But you can take them with you.

Oh, then take the infantry with me on the retreat. Put them on the flagship.

So yeah, right call not to attack Naalu to fulfill Unveil Flagship.

MrBody on
  • Options

Keep telling yourself that :P

I too am hoping @Hedgethorn agrees to it.
    But yeah, I am realistic about what may happen after the battle, same as I was with Preda.

• Options
    @Hedgethorn , so are we letting MrBody run away or not?

• Options
    HedgethornHedgethorn Associate Professor of Historical Hobby Horses In the Lions' DenRegistered User regular
    Nothing I can do to stop him, other than fire a few shots on the way out. If you have the destroy a flagship objective, best of luck to you.

• Options
    Oh well.
    That insane plan was fun while it lasted.

• Options
    Round 7 - Second Battle at Quann

Combat Round 1

Mentak has 2 Dreadnoughts, 2 Cruiser IIs, and 2 Fighters (carrying 1 Infantry). +1 to hit from Morale Boost.
    Creuss has Flagship "Hil Colish", 2 Dreadnoughts, 1 Carrier II, and 5 Fighter IIs.

Creuss calls a retreat, loading 1 Infantry from Quann.

Geth roll 2d10t4+2d10t5+2d10t8 for Mentak
    Geth roll 1d10t5+2d10t5+1d10t9+5d10t8 for Creuss

Mentak:
    2d10t4+2d10t5+2d10t8 3 [2d10t4=10, 5] [2d10t5=10, 3] [2d10t8=3, 3]
    Creuss:
    1d10t5+2d10t5+1d10t9+5d10t8 4 [1d10t5=7] [2d10t5=6, 8] [1d10t9=2] [5d10t8=2, 3, 10, 7, 4]

4463rwiq7r47.png
  • Options
    Mentak scores 3 hits; @MrBody, how will those hits be assigned?
    Creuss scores 4 hits; @Hedgethorn, how will those hits be assigned?

Combat will resolve after hits are assigned, and Mentak's action will continue.

4463rwiq7r47.png
  • Options
    Actually, that should be six Fighters in the system. And I think I only rolled 5 Fighters in the first Quann combat. So let's resolve those both.

Geth roll 2d10t8 for Extra Creuss Fighters First Battle
    Geth roll 1d10t8 for Extra Creuss Fighter Second Battle

Extra Creuss Fighters First Battle:
    2d10t8 2 [2d10t8=8, 8]
    Extra Creuss Fighter Second Battle:
    1d10t8 1 [1d10t8=9]

4463rwiq7r47.png
  • Options
    So there actually should have been four hits for @Ketar to cancel out in the original Quann combat, and now there are five hits to assign on Mentak.

4463rwiq7r47.png
  • Options
    HedgethornHedgethorn Associate Professor of Historical Hobby Horses In the Lions' DenRegistered User regular
    Lose the two fighters, one cruiser, and one dreadnought. Land infantry on the planet, taking Quann.

• Options
    edited July 2018
    Shields Holding
    Before you assign hits to your ships during a space combat: Cancel up to 2 hits.

lose a fighter

MrBody on
  • Options
    Salvage Ops, gain 1 TG and then spend 2 TG to build a dreadnought.

• Options
    @Preda I believe

• Options
    Although Ketar still needs to allocate those hits

• Options
    Oh, hold on a sec. I can just do this to keep my flagship safe. Duh.

Retreat everything to home system. Blow up carriers for excess ships (2?).

Too late to make that change?

• Options
    edited July 2018
    I mean I guess you can do that thing in the step in which it is done.
    But are you sure?
    I can't give you a conniption on my turn then by flying all my dreadnoughts at it..

discrider on
  • Options
    So there actually should have been four hits for @Ketar to cancel out in the original Quann combat, and now there are five hits to assign on Mentak.

I might have done this differently had those hits been there earlier, but I'll lose the dreadnought.

• Options
    So there actually should have been four hits for Ketar to cancel out in the original Quann combat, and now there are five hits to assign on Mentak.

I might have done this differently had those hits been there earlier, but I'll lose the dreadnought.

Apologies for that. I've been pretty off my game the last round or so. Status update in a little bit.

4463rwiq7r47.png
  • Options
    So there actually should have been four hits for Ketar to cancel out in the original Quann combat, and now there are five hits to assign on Mentak.

Apologies for that. I've been pretty off my game the last round or so. Status update in a little bit.

No need to apologize. Whatsoever. You do a great job running these games and we're very fortunate that you're willing to do so.

• Options
    edited July 2018
    Round 7: Action Phase Update 2

The Ghosts of Creuss: Activate the Quann system. (TP 1 --> 0)
    Move in Flagship "Hil Colish" and 2 Fighters from Mellon-Zohbat and 2 Dreadnoughts, 1 Carrier, 5 Fighters, and 1 Infantry from Vefut II.
    During space combat, Creuss suffers no losses while Letnev loses 1 Dreadnought and 1 Infantry; combat resolves in favor of Creuss.
    Claim secret objective "Unveil Flagship". (VP 7 --> 8)
    Land 1 Infantry on Quann.
    The Naalu Collective: Pass turn.
    The Barony of Letnev: Play Action Card "Unstable Planet", exhausting Abyz and destroying 3 Infantry. (AC 6 --> 5)
    The Mentak Coalition: Activate the Quann system. (TP 2 --> 1)
    Move in 2 Dreadnoughts, 1 Cruiser, 1 Fighter, and 1 Infantry from Mecatol Rex and 1 Cruiser and 1 Fighter from Arnor-Lor.
    Creuss plays Action Card "Skilled Retreat", but is countered by Winnu's play of Action Card "Sabotage". (Creuss AC 5 --> 4; Winnu AC 4 --> 3)
    During space combat, Mentak loses 1 Dreadnought, 2 Cruisers, and 2 Fighters while Creuss expends Action Card "Shields Holding" (AC 4 --> 3) and loses 2 Fighters; Creuss places a command counter in the Creuss Home System, retreating Flagship "Hil Colish", 2 Dreadnoughts, 1 Carrier, 5 Fighters, and 1 Infantry, destroying 2 Carriers to comply with fleet pool limits; combat ends in favor of Mentak.
    Use racial technology "Salvage Operations" to gain 1 Trade Good (TG 10 --> 11), then spend 2 Trade Goods (TG 11 --> 9) to build 1 Dreadnought in the system. Land 1 Infantry on Quann.

Current Map: Round 7, Action Phase Update 2

Current Technologies

Victory Points and Objectives
    The Mentak Coalition - 9 VP
    The Winnu - 9 VP
    Sardakk N'orr - 8 VP
    The Barony of Letnev - 8 VP
    The Ghosts of Creuss - 8 VP
    The Naalu Collective - 7 VP

Public Objectives
    Negotiate Trade Routes (1 VP): Spend 5 Trade Goods.: Naalu, Winnu, Creuss
    Corner the Market (1 VP): Control 4 planets that each have the same planet trait.: N'orr, Mentak, Letnev, Creuss
    Erect a Monument (1 VP): Spend 8 resources.: Creuss, N'orr, Naalu, Letnev, Mentak
    Lead from the Front (1 VP): Spend a total of 3 tokens from your Tactic and/or Strategy pools.: Naalu
    Develop Weaponry (1 VP): Own 2 unit upgrade technologies.: N'orr, Winnu, Mentak, Letnev, Naalu
    Revolutionize Warfare (2 VP): Own 3 unit upgrade technologies.: Winnu, Mentak, N'orr, Letnev
    Unify the Colonies (2 VP): Control 6 planets that each have the same planet trait.: Letnev, Creuss
    Galvanize the People (2 VP): Spend a total of 6 tokens from your Tactic and/or Strategy pools.
    2 Stage II Objectives remain in the deck.

Secret Objectives
    The Mentak Coalition: Master the Laws of Physics (Status Phase, 1 VP): Own 4 technologies of the same color.
    Cut Supply Lines (Status Phase, 1 VP): Have one or more ships in the same system as another player's Space Dock.
    1 unfulfilled secret objective in hand.
    The Naalu Collective: Form a Spy Network (Status Phase, 1 VP): Discard 5 Action Cards.
    Spark a Rebellion (Action Phase, 1 VP): Win a combat against a player who has the most victory points.
    The Barony of Letnev: Monopolize Production (Status Phase, 1 VP): Control 4 industrial planets.
    2 unfulfilled secret objectives in hand.
    The Ghosts of Creuss: Threaten Enemies (Status Phase, 1 VP): Have one or more ships in a system that is adjacent to another player's home system.
    Unveil Flagship (Action Phase, 1 VP): Win a Space Combat in a system that contains your Flagship. You cannot score this objective if your Flagship is destroyed in the combat.
    The Winnu: Become the Gatekeeper (Status Phase, 1 VP): Have one or more ships in a system that contains an Alpha wormhole and 1 or more ships in a system that contains a Beta wormhole.
    Fuel the War Machine (Status Phase, 1 VP): Have 3 Space Docks on the game board.
    Sardakk N'orr: Control the Region (Status Phase, 1 VP): Have one or more ships in 6 systems.
    Establish a Perimeter (Status Phase, 1 VP): Have 4 PDS units on the game board.
    0 unfulfilled secret objectives in hand.

Special Objectives
    Naalu's Support for the Throne (1 VP): Held by Mentak.
    N'orr's Support for the Throne (1 VP): Held by Mentak.
    Custodians of Mecatol Rex (1 VP): Claimed by Winnu.
    Letnev's Support for the Throne (1 VP): Held by Winnu.
    Winnu's Support for the Throne (1 VP): Held by N'orr.
    Imperial Rider (1 VP): Successful prediction by Creuss.
    Imperial Primary Ability (1 VP): Claimed by Winnu once (Round 4).
    Creuss's Support for the Throne (1 VP): Held by Naalu.

The Mentak Coalition (Hedgethorn) SPEAKER
    Commodities: 0 / 2
    Trade Goods: 9
    Action Cards: 6

Tactic Pool: 1
    Fleet Pool: 4
    Strategy Pool: 0

Promissory Notes: Naalu's Support for the Throne, N'orr's Support for the Throne (Trade Agreement, Political Secret, Support for the Throne)
    Technology: Sarween Tools, Graviton Laser System, Salvage Operations, Mirror Computing, Plasma Scoring, Cruiser II, Space Dock II, PDS II

Worlds:
    R - Moll Primus (4R, 1I)
    R - Arinam (Industrial, 1R, 2I)
    R - Arnor (Industrial, 2R, 1I)
    R - Lor (Industrial, 1R, 2I)
    X - Quann (Cultural, 2R, 1I)
    R - Tar'mann (Industrial, 1R, 1I, G)

Other Racial Data:
    - Flagship: Fourth Moon: Combat Value 7 (x2), Movement 1, Carry Capacity 3. Sustain Damage. Other players' ships in this system cannot use Sustain Damage.
    - Racial Technology: Salvage Operations (Yellow, requires 2 Yellow): After you win or lose a Space Combat, gain 1 Trade Good. If you won the combat, you may also produce 1 ship in that system of any ship type that was destroyed during the combat.
    - Racial Technology: Mirror Computing (Yellow, requires 3 Yellow): When you spend Trade Goods, each Trade Good is worth 2 resources or influence instead of 1.
    - Ambush: At the start of Space Combat, you may roll 1 die for each of up to 2 of your Cruisers or Destroyers in the system. For each result equal to or greater than that ship's combat value, produce 1 hit; your opponent must assign it to one of his ships.
    - Pillage: After 1 of your neighbors gains Trade Goods or resolves a transaction, if he has 3 or more Trade Goods, you may take 1 of his Trade Goods or Commodities.
    - Racial Promissory Note: Promise of Protection: Action: Place this card faceup in your play area. While this card is in your play area, the Mentak player cannot use his "Pillage" faction ability against you. If you activate a system that contains 1 or more of the Mentak player's units, return this card to the Mentak player.

The Naalu Collective (Mojo_Jojo)
    Commodities: 3 / 3
    Trade Goods: 0
    Action Cards: 4

Tactic Pool: 2
    Fleet Pool: 3
    Strategy Pool: 2

Promissory Notes: Mentak's Ceasefire, Creuss's Support for the Throne (Ceasefire, Trade Agreement, Political Secret, Gift of Prescience)
    Technology: Neural Motivator, Dacxive Animators, Hyper Metabolism, Neuroglaive, Sarween Tools, Graviton Laser System, Antimass Deflectors, Hybrid Crystal Fighter II, Infantry II, Space Dock II

Worlds:
    X - Lodor (Cultural, 3R, 1I)

Other Racial Data:
    - Racial Unit: Hybrid Crystal Fighter (Fighter): As Fighter, but Combat Value 8.
    - Flagship: Matriarch: Combat Value 9 (x2), Movement 1, Carry Capacity 6. Sustain Damage. During an invasion in this system, you may commit Fighters to planets as if they were ground forces. After combat, return those units to the space area.
    - Racial Technology: Hybrid Crystal Fighter II (unit upgrade, requires 1 Green and 1 Blue): As Fighter, but Combat Value 7, Movement 2. Does not need to be Carried; each Fighter in excess of your ships' Capacity counts as 1/2 of a ship against your Fleet pool.
    - Racial Technology: Neuroglaive (Green, requires 3 Green): After another player activates a system that contains 1 or more of your ships, that player removes 1 token from his Fleet pool and returns it to his reinforcements.
    - Telepathic: At the end of the Strategy Phase, place the Naalu "0" token on the Strategy Card; you are first in initiative order.
    - Foresight: After another player moves ships into a system that contains 1 or more of your ships, you may place 1 token from your Strategy pool in an adjacent system that does not contain another player's ships; move your ships from the active system into that system.
    - Racial Promissory Note: Gift of Prescience: At the end of the Strategy Phase: place this card face up in your play area and place the Naalu "0" token on your Strategy Card; you are first in initiative order. The Naalu player cannot use his "Telepathic" faction ability during this game round. Return this card to the Naalu player at the end of the Status Phase.

The Barony of Letnev (Ketar)
    Commodities: 0 / 2
    Action Cards: 5

Fleet Pool: 2
    Strategy Pool: 1

Promissory Notes: N'orr's Ceasefire, Winnu's Political Secret (Trade Agreement, Political Secret, War Funding)
    Technology: Antimass Deflectors, Fleet Logistics, Plasma Scoring, Magen Defense Grid, Non-Euclidean Shielding, Sarween Tools, Dreadnought II, War Sun, Destroyer II

Worlds:
    R - Arc Prime (4R, 0I)
    R - Wren Terra (2R, 1I)
    X - Maaluuk (0R, 2I)
    X - Druaa (3R, 1I)
    R - Centauri (Cultural, 1R, 3I)
    R - Coorneeq (Cultural, 1R, 2I)
    R - Gral (Industrial, 1R, 1I, B)
    R - Qucen'n (Industrial, 1R, 2I)
    R - Rarron (Cultural, 0R, 3I)
    R - Resculon (Cultural, 2R, 0I)
    R - Saudor (Industrial, 2R, 2I)
    R - Tequ'ran (Hazardous, 2R, 0I)
    R - Torkan (Cultural, 0R, 3I)
    R - Wellon (Industrial, 1R, 2I, Y)

Other Racial Data:
    - Flagship: Arc Secundus: Combat Value 5 (x2), Movement 1, Carry Capacity 3. Sustain Damage, Bombardment 5 (x3). Other players' units in this system lose Planetary Shield. At the start of each space combat round, repair this ship.
    - Racial Technology: L4 Disruptors (Yellow, requires 1 Yellow): During an Invasion, units cannot use Space Cannon against your units.
    - Racial Technology: Non-Euclidean Shielding (Red, requires 2 Red): When 1 of your units uses Sustain Damage, cancel 2 hits instead of 1.
    - Munitions Reserves: At the start of each round of Space Combat, you may spend 2 Trade Goods; if you do, you may reroll any number of your dice during that combat round.
    - Armada: The maximum number of non-Fighter ships you can have in each system is equal to 2 more than the number of tokens in your Fleet pool.
    - Racial Promissory Note: War Funding: At the start of a round of Space Combat: The Letnev player loses 2 Trade Goods. During this combat round, reroll any number of your dice. Then, return this card to the Letnev player.

The Ghosts of Creuss (MrBody)
    Commodities: 4 / 4
    Action Cards: 3

Tactic Pool: 0

Promissory Notes: Winnu's Ceasefire, N'orr's Tekklar Legion (Ceasefire, Trade Agreement, Political Secret, Creuss IFF)
    Technology: Gravity Drive, Antimass Deflectors, Wormhole Generator, Sarween Tools, Fighter II, Carrier II, PDS II

Worlds:
    R - Creuss (4R, 2I)
    R - Bereg (Hazardous, 3R, 1I)
    R - Lirta IV (Hazardous, 2R, 3I)
    R - Meer (Hazardous, 0R, 4I, R)
    R - New Albion (Industrial, 1R, 1I, G)
    R - Starpoint (Hazardous, 3R, 1I)
    R - Vefut II (Hazardous, 2R, 2I)
    R - Zohbat (Hazardous, 3R, 1I)

Other Racial Data:
    - Flagship: Hil Colish: Combat Value 5, Movement 1, Carry Capacity 3. Sustain Damage. This ship's system contains a Delta wormhole. During movement, this ship may move before or after your other ships.
    - Racial Technology: Dimensional Splicer (Red, requires 1 Red): At the start of Space Combat in a system that contains a wormhole and 1 or more of your ships, you may produce 1 hit and assign it to 1 of your opponent's ships.
    - Racial Technology: Wormhole Generator (Blue, requires 2 Blue): At the start of the Status Phase, place or move a Creuss wormhole token into either a system that contains a planet you control or a non-home system that does not contain another player's ships.
    - Quantum Entanglement: You treat all systems that contain either an Alpha or Beta wormhole as adjacent to each other. Game effects cannot prevent you from using this ability.
    - Slipstream: During your Tactical Actions, apply +1 to the movement value of each of your ships that starts its movement in your home system or in a system that contains either an Alpha or Beta wormhole.
    - Creuss Gate: When the board is created, the Creuss Gate is placed where your home system would normally be placed. The Creuss Gate system is not a home system; your home system is placed in your play area.
    - Racial Promissory Note: Creuss IFF: At the start of your turn during the Action Phase: Place or move a Creuss wormhole token into either a system that contains a planet you control or a non-home system that does not contain another player's ships. Then, return this card to the Creuss player.

The Winnu (discrider)
    Commodities: 3 / 3
    Trade Goods: 10
    Action Cards: 3

Tactic Pool: 3

Promissory Notes: Letnev's Support for the Throne, Mentak's Promise of Protection (Trade Agreement, Acquiescence)
    Technology: Sarween Tools, Hegemonic Trade Policy, Graviton Laser System, Antimass Deflectors, Gravity Drive, Plasma Scoring, PDS II, Space Dock II, Dreadnought II

Worlds:
    X - Winnu (3R, 4I)
    R - Mecatol Rex (1R, 6I)
    R - Lazar (Industrial, 1R, 0I, Y)
    R - Sakulag (Hazardous, 3R, 2I, Terraforming Initiative)
    X - Thibah (Industrial, 1R, 1I, B)

Other Racial Data:
    - Flagship: Salai Sai Corian: Combat Value 7 (x?), Movement 1, Carry Capacity 3. Sustain Damage. When this unit makes a combat roll, it rolls a number of dice equal to the number of your opponent's non-Fighter ships in this system.
    - Racial Technology: Lazax Gate Folding (Blue, requires 2 Blue): During your Tactical Actions, if you do not control Mecatol Rex, treat its system as if it contains both an Alpha and Beta wormhole. Action: If you control Mecatol Rex, exhaust this card to place 1 Infantry from your reinforcements on Mecatol Rex.
    - Racial Technology: Hegemonic Trade Policy (Yellow, requires 2 Yellow): Exhaust this card when 1 or more of your units use Production; swap the resource and influence value of 1 planet you control until the end of your turn.
    - Blood Ties: You do not have to spend influence to remove the Custodians token from Mecatol Rex.
    - Reclamation: After you resolve a Tactical Action during which you gained control of Mecatol Rex, you may place 1 PDS and 1 Space Dock from your reinforcements on Mecatol Rex.
    - Racial Promissory Note: Acquiescence: At the end of the Strategy Phase: Exchange 1 of your Strategy Cards with a Strategy Card that was chosen by the Winnu player. Then, return this card to the Winnu player.

Sardakk N'orr (Preda)
    Commodities: 0 / 3
    Trade Goods: 5
    Action Cards: 5

Promissory Notes: Letnev's Ceasefire, Winnu's Support for the Throne (Trade Agreement, Political Secret)
    Technology: Neural Motivator, Antimass Deflectors, Gravity Drive, Sarween Tools, Carrier II, Fighter II, Exotrireme II

Worlds:
    R - Tren'lak (1R, 0I)
    R - Quinarra (3R, 1I)
    X - Abyz (Hazardous, 3R, 0I)
    R - Fria (Hazardous, 2R, 0I)
    R - Mellon (Cultural, 0R, 2I)

Other Racial Data:
    - Racial Unit: Exotrireme (Dreadnought): As Dreadought, but Bombardment 4 (x2).
    - Flagship: C'morran N'orr: Combat Value 6 (x2), Movement 1, Carry Capacity 3. Sustain Damage. Apply +1 to the result of each of your other ships' combat rolls in this system.
    - Racial Technology: Valkyrie Particle Weave (Red, requires 2 Red): After making combat rolls during a round of Ground Combat, if your opponent produced 1 or more hits, you produce 1 additional hit.
    - Racial Technology: Exotrireme II (unit upgrade, requires 2 Blue and 1 Yellow): As Dreadnought, but Movement 2, Bombardment 4 (x2). This unit cannot be destroyed by "Direct Hit" action cards. After a round of Space Combat, you may destroy this unit to destroy up to 2 ships in this system.
    - Unrelenting: Apply +1 to the result of each of your units' combat rolls.
    - Racial Promissory Note: Tekklar Legion: At the start of an Invasion Combat: Apply +1 to the result of each of your units' combat rolls during this combat. If your opponent is the N'orr player, apply -1 to the result of each of his unit's combat rolls during this combat. Then, return this card to the N'orr player.

Agenda Effects
    Terraforming Intiative - Attached to Sakulag. The resource and influence values of this planet are increased by 1.
    Minister of Commerce - Held by Winnu. After Winnu replenishes commodities, they gain 1 trade good for each player that is their neighbor.
    Representative Government - Players cannot exhaust planets to cast votes during the agenda phase; each player may cast 1 vote on each agenda instead.
    Minister of Industry - Held by Naalu. When Naalu places a space dock in a system, their units in that system may use their Production abilities.
    Wormhole Reconstruction - All systems that contain either an alpha or beta wormhole are adjacent to each other.
    Anti-Intellectual Revolution - After a player researches a technology, they must destroy 1 of their non-fighter ships.

Order of Play
    The Naalu Collective (Mojo_Jojo): (0) Technology PASSED
    The Barony of Letnev (Ketar): (1) Leadership
    The Mentak Coalition (Hedgethorn): (2) Diplomacy
    Sardakk N'orr (Preda): (3) Politics Current Player
    The Winnu (discrider): (5) Trade
    The Ghosts of Creuss (MrBody): (8) Imperial

MrBlarney on
    4463rwiq7r47.png
  • Options
    PredaPreda Registered User regular
    Sadly someone displaced my delta access to Creuss homeworld, so nothing I could do but play
    Politics, claiming Speaker token for myself.

@discrider @MrBody @Ketar @Mojo_Jojo for secondary (hedgethorn has no counter to play it).

• Options
    Mojo_JojoMojo_Jojo We are only now beginning to understand the full power and ramifications of sexual intercourse Registered User regular
    Pass

Homogeneous distribution of your varieties of amuse-gueule
  • Options
    Play politics secondary.

1/2/0

• Options
    Preda wrote: »
    Sadly someone displaced my delta access to Creuss homeworld, so nothing I could do but play

???

• Options
    Play politics secondary.

0/4/0

• Options
    Preda wrote: »

???

Your delta wormhole carrying flagship was 1 exe away from my attack fleet, now it's 4 exe away...

• Options
    1 agenda card on top, 1 on bottom. Not that it will matter...

• Options
    Activate MR.
    2 Dreadnaughts, 1 Carrier, 4 Fighters, 2 GF move in from neighbouring system
    Flip MR, there are now 20 GF, 3 Dreads there total. Exhaust Lazax, MR, 1 TG.

@MrBody to win.

• Options
    edited July 2018
    I mean I may as well Play too, but I don't recall anything in the discard that would help.

... Maybe I should have researched Fleet Logistics this round? I dunno.

discrider on