As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Marvel Animated Preview NOW with Hellboy!

2»

• Options
    RoyseRoyse Registered User regular
    edited November 2006
    Mikesta wrote:
    How are those Ultimate Avengers movies?

Some people here said they were bad, but I really enjoyed them. They are 'fun', much like the 90's Spider-Man and X-Men cartoons. The first one is definetly worth picking up. The second one isn't as good, but still worth watching.

As for the Hellboy cartoon, I haven't got to watch it, but try YouTube. I think I saw it there a little bit after it first aired.

Royse on
  • Options
    MikestaMikesta Registered User regular
    edited November 2006
    I wish the Timm team could do Marvel stuff, but I don't think that Warner has the right to do Marvel. Oh well, I can always dream.

Mikesta on
    untitled.jpg

You mess with the dolphin, you get the nose.
  • Options
    Bad KarmaBad Karma Registered User regular
    edited November 2006
    Mikesta wrote:
    I wish the Timm team could do Marvel stuff, but I don't think that Warner has the right to do Marvel. Oh well, I can always dream.

Well, that would be a tad problematic, considering that DC Comics is a subsidiary of Time Warner. Keep on dreaming though. :|

Bad Karma on
    Xbox Live: Ornery Rooster
    PSN: OrneryRooster
  • Options
    MikestaMikesta Registered User regular
    edited November 2006
    Bad Karma wrote:
    Mikesta wrote:

Well, that would be a tad problematic, considering that DC Comics is a subsidiary of Time Warner. Keep on dreaming though. :|
    But it would be awesome.

Mikesta on
    untitled.jpg

You mess with the dolphin, you get the nose.