As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

2017 PAX Unplugged Inaugural Challenge Coin Thread

1235»

• FredpoolFredpool Your Worst Nightmares. :-)Registered User regular
    Mine just shipped. That was pretty quick. Can't wait to have it in my hands. Definitely looks very cool from the pics shared.

• DarkewolfeDarkewolfe Registered User regular
    Oof. I'll make sure to buy one when I get back just so you aren't stuck with mine. I was just originally hoping they'd be at the event, but it'll be a fun memory.

What is this I don't even.
  • VertigoVertigo Registered User regular
    I spaced hard and am sooooo glad there are still coins available. Thank you.

• SutibunRiSutibunRi Montreal, Quebec, CanadaRegistered User regular
    Okay, last time, just so that it's on this page.

Coins are $5 for regular and $6 for color. Plus a shipping amount determined by number of coins purchased and your location.

Order Form!

Great Picture of the coins.

We still have coins, so feel free to order some.

• zeromystzeromyst wat Registered User regular
    Didn't attend Unplugged but this coin looks very nice. Ordered one!

CRANK UP THE C. CRANK UP THE D.
  • ZeroHourHeroZeroHourHero Allentown, PARegistered User regular
    I'm going to be getting with you on Friday for a colored coin if theres still any remaining. Time to restart the PAX Coin Collection. Depending on finances, I'll be grabbing four to commemorate my crews first pax, and my return to PAX.

Has everyone who wanted a coin ordered a coin yet?
    There are more than a few remaining.

• TheAggroCraigTheAggroCraig Ultimate Lucky Douchebag MassachusettsRegistered User regular
    edited November 2017
    I need to do this...

Edit: I have done the thing

TheAggroCraig on
  • FredpoolFredpool Your Worst Nightmares. :-)Registered User regular
    I have mine already. Actually, funny enough, it arrived on the very same day I attended PAX Unplugged. It is very nice! Definitely makes a great addition to my collection. I have other challenge coins, but never before attended a con that had one made up for it. I've never known of another con to have as much online interaction between attendees like this one, so collaborating to create something like this is not something I'd seen before. Too cool, for sure!

• Rawr_303Rawr_303 Registered User regular
    Any chance there are still more coins? I got mine last week and a couple of my friends are really sad they didn't get any. I didn't want to direct them here if there are no more coins.

Yeah, we still have some coins.

• vidvid Hot Dog Wizard PDXRegistered User regular
    These are absolutely fantastic. Order placed, feels like a great way to commemorate the inaugural Unplugged.

55ymlH2.png
  • aram12aram12 Registered User regular
    Is there a confirmation or tracking for orders? Thanks!

If you PM me your name and/or email address I can check the order form for you.

• aram12aram12 Registered User regular
    Cheers.

Okay, so I let things slide a bit with contacting kiddercorp about orders placed after unplugged and didn't check in with them to make sure things shipped quickly.
    With that said:
    Every order placed Nov 18 and later is shipping out today.
    My own order is included in these late shipments as I just bought 22 of the remaining 30 coins.

If anyone hasn't ordered coins yet, there are 8 color coins left without a home.

• vidvid Hot Dog Wizard PDXRegistered User regular
    Received my shipping confirmation today! Get ready, everyone!

55ymlH2.png
  • drakuldragondrakuldragon Long Island, NYRegistered User regular
    SutibunRi wrote: »
    Okay, so I let things slide a bit with contacting kiddercorp about orders placed after unplugged and didn't check in with them to make sure things shipped quickly.
    With that said:
    Every order placed Nov 18 and later is shipping out today.
    My own order is included in these late shipments as I just bought 22 of the remaining 30 coins.

If anyone hasn't ordered coins yet, there are 8 color coins left without a home.

any left?

b3dyisb2mkd7.png

DOTS RPG Project - Guild Master Jess | @dotsrpg

Yup, looks like there are still a few color coins you can order.

• DevereauxDevereaux Registered User regular
    Just ordered 2 of the color coins. Missed out on the regular coins. :(

Check out my lanyard and let's trade ;)https://www.pinnypals.com/pals/Devereaux
  • PliknikPliknik Registered User new member
    Just seeing if there are anymore coins left from 2017?

• ArcSynArcSyn Registered User regular
    I'm checking on this now for you. I'll let you know as soon as they get back to me.

4dm3dwuxq302.png
  • ArcSynArcSyn Registered User regular
    @Pliknik I just got word back from Kiddercorp they have some metal and color coins left from Unplugged 2017. So if you'd like to order them, go ahead and use the order form.

4dm3dwuxq302.png
This discussion has been closed.