As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Extra Credits] As channels grow older, their voices will change...

12346»

• Options
    IncenjucarIncenjucar VChatter Seattle, WARegistered User regular
    Incenjucar wrote: »
    So it looks like the Floyds have their own YouTube channel now, PlayFrame

Are you sure that's their new channel? It looks like, if anything, they just renamed and repurposed the old Extra Credits lets-play channel (and are still only using it for lets-plays). I was under the impression that there would be an entirely new channel with more scripted content:
    3. WHEN WILL THAT EXTRA FRAMES CHANNEL LAUNCH?
    Not for a while! I've got a massive batch of videos that I want to launch the channel with, but they won't be done for some time

Or are you just saying that the old Extra Credits lets-play channel is theirs now?

Notice that there are new videos with non-EC art, and also this Twitter post from Dan himself, stemming from the announcement:

• Options
    Giggles_FunsworthGiggles_Funsworth Blight on Discourse Bay Area SprawlRegistered User regular
    Kadoken wrote: »
    *Rises from the swamp*
    If you want a game that has something to say you should try Mafia 3
    *Sinks back into the swamp*

Mafia 3 was very good and the Black Punisher game I never knew I wanted.

• Options
    AngelHedgieAngelHedgie Registered User regular
    Well, this is interesting:

https://youtu.be/reYKBgdrZsM

At the end of the videos, they show the EC cast. This one doesn't have James shown.

XBL: Nox Aeternum / PSN: NoxAeternum / NN:NoxAeternum / Steam: noxaeternum
  • Options
    WotanAnubisWotanAnubis Registered User regular
    At the end of the videos, they show the EC cast. This one doesn't have James shown.

OK, but, does that mean James is actually out or is he just keeping a low profile?

• Options
    enlightenedbumenlightenedbum Registered User regular
    They still advertise for him giving a talk at the end of it.

Self-righteousness is incompatible with coalition building.