As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

PBF - Exit the Game: The Polar Station (Escape your ignorance!)

13»

• Options
    discriderdiscrider Registered User regular
    Well that would make the hex code:
    3 6 8

Had to sit down with the pieces eventually hey.

• Options
    Hm
    Changing to:
    3 7 8 because that 6 was not from counting lightpoles I believe

• Options
    MrBodyMrBody Registered User regular
    That is correct!

This leads to the final riddle which is, unfortunately, visual based on an optical illusion I can't recreate with text. Suffice to say it's very simple when looking at it.

With a 'click' and a 'hiss'! The door swings open! You leap outside just as the final evacuation chopper disappears through a cloud! You were too late!

Seconds later, the sound of a circling chopper grow louder as it once again descends and comes to rest on the landing pad.

"You're lucky we spotted you right before hitting the clouds!" the pilot yells as you all climb on board. "Another few seconds and it would have been too late!"

You collapse back in your seat, exhausted and relieved not only by your escape, but by the knowledge that the facility and whatever horror you left behind are due to be destroyed by an airstrike any minute. You look out the cockpit window, and for a moment you glimpse the pilot's reflection. Black eyes? The snow must be playing tricks on your sight...

• Options
    So, those puzzles seemed pretty good, but I'm not enamored with the amount of cutting that would be required.

Thanks for running @MrBody !

• Options
    Jam WarriorJam Warrior Registered User regular
    Cheers for that.

MhCw7nZ.gif
  • Options
    We always have a scanner printer on standby when we play to avoid component destruction.

• Options
    @discrider Perhaps walkthrough how you got the 3rd digit for the hexagon for those at home?

• Options
    More card destruction.
    The spelling error was pertinent too.
    Then it was a matter of reading it off
    so you used the three remaining cards, the black ink, the two words and the satobage card.
    Cutting out the yellow cross windows allowed the ink card to be placed on top of the two-word card and have the words show through then finally
    It was a matter of using 'satob' as a code by sliding the eye-dropper on the ink card against the appropriate letters in the red word
    Looking at the funnel as you did this spelled 'eight' from the blue word

• Options
    So I just now finally found my copy of this again.

It was...on the bottom of my laundry hamper.

Yeah. I've no idea.