As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Sadgasm's Sketchbook And Doodles

2»

• SadgasmSadgasm Deluded doodler A cold placeRegistered User regular
    wwqqab28n923.jpg

A series of sketches of creepypasta beings, this particular batch consisting of mainstays such as SCP-173, Slender Man, RED from the Godzilla NES pasta, and slightly more obscure, the Disneyland Gas Mask Things from Room Zero, the sequel to Abandoned By Disney which I consider to be a bit better than the original.

n014zss0n57m.jpg

The second Creepypasta series, this one featuring The Rake, The Skin Taker and Horace Horrible from Candle Cove, the Happy Mask Salesman, and the now-virtually forgotten Zalgo.

ykqgc42ljrtb.jpg

A random drawing I did of a few seldom seen horror-themed characters from Marvel. Vermin, Blackout, Tatterdemalion and Scarecrow

08pbmmg6xnlk.jpg

Sketch of Jei, the Sword of the Gods from Usagi Yojimbo

ffg2namwlsbw.jpg

Sketch of the villains from the (numbered) Fallout games: The Master, Frank Horrigan, President John Henry Eden and Father

g1kftq6ehxvq.jpg

A sketch of four major villains from Stephen King's works - Pennywise The Clown/IT, He Who Walks Behind The Rows, Horace Derwent and Randall Flagg.

• ElJeffeElJeffe Moderator, ClubPA mod
    I'm really digging the textures on that balloon. It has a good sense of depth to it.

Also, your Pennywise is suitably horrifying.

I submitted an entry to Lego Ideas, and if 10,000 people support me, it'll be turned into an actual Lego set!If you'd like to see and support my submission, follow this link.