As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[FATE/GRAND ORDER] Success Rate Up is still a lie

MaddocMaddoc I'm Bobbin Threadbare, are you my mother?Registered User regular
edited July 2019 in Social Entropy++
y7STNVn.png
n4xDSJV.jpg

FATE/GRAND ORDER is a gacha-style mobile game from Aniplex based on the popular multimedia series about summoning dubiously historical figures to fight in a crazy anime proxy war.

hFG9tI4.png

FRIEND CODE SPREADSHEET

And always remember,

dYVIZDK.png

Maddoc on

• Options
    Gabriel_PittGabriel_Pitt (effective against Russian warships) Registered User regular
    Maddoc wrote: »
    What about Raikou now?

• Options
    PolaritiePolaritie Sleepy Registered User regular
    Hah, that's an adorable Altera.

Steam: Polaritie
    3DS: 0473-8507-2652
    Switch: SW-5185-4991-5118
    PSN: AbEntropy
  • Options
    vagrant_windsvagrant_winds Overworked Mysterious Eldritch Horror Hunter XX Registered User regular
    Viva La Summer. Sadly my Preparation stat was only A-, not EX++.

0rOlkUo.jpg

Jfg86Km.jpg

I ran out of Holy Grails for the Holy Punch Woman. :bigfrown:

// Steam: VWinds // PSN: vagrant_winds //
    // Switch: SW-5306-0651-6424 //
  • Options
    vagrant_windsvagrant_winds Overworked Mysterious Eldritch Horror Hunter XX Registered User regular
    NP3 Punch Saint, NP2 Sup Homies w/ DJ Crab, and NP1 Squirtoria. Gotta wait for Martha's solo rate up days later now to try for more.

I have been waiting for this banner for months. I have no more -needs- until Summer Nero next year.

• Options
    MadicanMadican No face Registered User regular
    edited August 2018
    Didn't prep for skills too much myself, but my EXP card and medal farming paid off.

Qc8gtCml.png

Madican on
  • Options
    Preparation C- here.

Debating what to do with the last 20 tickets/100 quartz banked. Go for higher NP on Archuria amd Martha whe n banners rotate, try to collect Mordred, or save for future banners...

• Options
    AshtonDragonAshtonDragon AKA The Nix Registered User regular
    I'm probably not going to have any quartz left after Martha's banner is up. I can't think of any other banners I'd want to roll on until... maybe after Babylon? Unless I feel like doing some rolls on the Halloween events.

• Options
    It took 700+ quartz for one copy of Archtoria. It took 200< for NP4 Tamalancer. The Servant I wanted was off lost in the pantry somewhere while the Servant I never intended to go for just kept trying to catch my attention. So, I decided to see just how much she wanted to be in my Chaldea and threw in one final single to Summer 1 banner.

zeDvE7ol.png

...Whelp, guess I really do have to level her up next now that she's my first 5* Servant at NP5.

• Options
    ph blakeph blake Registered User regular
    Wait wait wait, the JP summer welfare is Swimsuit Berserker Jalter?

Wow, I was sure they'd put her in the gacha if they ever made her.

7h8wnycre6vs.png
  • Options
    SpectrumSpectrum Archer of Inferno Chaldea Rec RoomRegistered User regular
    I continue to kind of hate everyone else's SSR rate.

700 SQ or so across two banners for 2 SSRs...thank god no spooks I guess.

XNnw6Gk.jpg
  • Options
    Spectrum wrote: »
    I continue to kind of hate everyone else's SSR rate.

700 SQ or so across two banners for 2 SSRs...thank god no spooks I guess.

300/5* is the expected rate, but 1% means massive variance.

I just realized I messed up basic math this morning too, because I went from 350+ to 100 and thats not 150 quartz.

• Options
    It's 300 for the rate up SSR, it's 220ish for ANY SSR.

XNnw6Gk.jpg
  • Options
    AtomicTofuAtomicTofu She's a straight-up supervillain, yo Registered User regular
    Hello thread

I started playing this intermittently a few months back but I threw 10 summoning tickets at the summer event and got Altria so I guess I'm all in on this now

My user id is 978,861,434

• Options
    NeveronNeveron HellValleySkyTree SwedenRegistered User regular
    ph blake wrote: »

Thus far the trend has been to have the summer welfare be a 4* version of a popular 5* Limited servant. So Scathach, Ishtar, now Jeanne Alter.

I used to think that the Santa trend was to have Alters, but it looks like they're just going for singularity "final bosses" - Saber Alter, Jeanne Alter, Altera (technically the final boss of Septem). The big confirmation will be if Medea (Lily or not) gets a Santa version this year.

Halloween's welfare servant is just an increasing variety of Lizzes, of course (although presumably we'll get someone new this year), and that pretty much covers the seasonal welfares.

• Options
    edited August 2018
    I hope Halloween welfare is just Carmilla from now on

ph blake on
    7h8wnycre6vs.png
  • Options
    I hope Halloween welfare is just Carmilla from noww on

Magical Girl Carmilla.

• Options
    I legit would pay $$$ for 3rd Anniv Carmilla in some form. As a skin for herself ala Shinjuku, as a new Servant, whatever.

XNnw6Gk.jpg
  • Options
    ReynoldsReynolds Gone Fishin'Registered User regular
    Now that everyone else got Martha and all the other Servants, I'm back to being depressed.

uyvfOQy.png
  • Options
    Reynolds wrote: »
    Now that everyone else got Martha and all the other Servants, I'm back to being depressed.

No Mordred here.

• Options
    NeveronNeveron HellValleySkyTree SwedenRegistered User regular

I got Martha!

...I also finally got Tawara Touta!

• Options
    Gabriel_PittGabriel_Pitt (effective against Russian warships) Registered User regular
    edited August 2018
    One pull, 8 tickets, no servants. I think Kiyohime is scaring them away. I will save my last pull and tickets for punch Saint's ratw up.

*edit*
    Also, damn it, Lion King, my island, what did you do to my island! The Tamamo Statue, Marie Land, Mordred's disturbingly phallic and spikey fortress? You raging, top heavy twit!

Gabriel_Pitt on
  • Options

They put regular Jeanne in the gacha instead

• Options
    I just realized, the way she's dressed...she's not Summer Jalter or Swimsuit Jalter.

She's Halter Jalter.

uyvfOQy.png
  • Options
    I just realized, the way she's dressed...she's not Summer Jalter or Swimsuit Jalter.

She's Halter Jalter.

The reason she's a Berserker is that she asked someone how she looked in her swimsuit and this was their response.

7h8wnycre6vs.png
  • Options
    BugBoyBugBoy boy.EXE has stopped functioning. only bugs remainRegistered User regular
    Let Them Eat Cake (Summer Variety) responded to one of my tickets from the event side quests.

I knew building Marie Land would pay off somehow.

• Options
    Squiroria's 2nd sprite is way better than her 3rd.

I'm undecided between Martha's 3rd and 2nd. Gauntlets of Hopes and Prayers or spiffy jacket?

• Options
    AshtonDragonAshtonDragon AKA The Nix Registered User regular
    Squiroria's 2nd sprite is way better than her 3rd.

I'm undecided between Martha's 3rd and 2nd. Gauntlets of Hopes and Prayers or spiffy jacket?

I actually prefer the 1st for Martha. It's the classiest. I'm always biased towards sweet hats, though. Probably part of why I like Marie so much.

• Options
    SkeithSkeith Registered User regular
    Pulled Marie (NP2 at that) along with a bunch of CEs that should make farming a damn sight easier. Can't put up more quartz for Archtoria though, so RIP.

aTBDrQE.jpg
  • Options
    TcheldorTcheldor Registered User regular
    I'm just the CE man. Every 10 pull or 2 I get a 5 star craft essence. But 5 star servants? I got 2 and one was from the guarantee Gacha.

League of Legends: Sorakanmyworld
    FFXIV: Tchel Fay
    Nintendo ID: Tortalius
    Steam: Tortalius
    Stream: twitch.tv/tortalius
  • Options
    The secret is to try for CE's and the Servants will come. But it has to be genuine desire for the CE's and genuine disinterest in the Servants.

• Options
    Madican wrote: »
    The secret is to try for CE's and the Servants will come. But it has to be genuine desire for the CE's and genuine disinterest in the Servants.

Then you'll roll a NP2 5* Servant and not get the CE you really wanted.

• Options
    SkeithSkeith Registered User regular

That would explain why I've gotten something like 20 Traces since I started playing.

aTBDrQE.jpg
  • Options

Then you'll roll a NP2 5* Servant and not get the CE you really wanted.

This is how it's happened to me, yes. I chase, I get wrecked. I don't chase, they force their way in.

• Options
    Man what are we even doing on this island in Part 2. The character skits are pretty much gone and we're building random shit without reason. Hoping the story continues soon.

• Options
    edited August 2018
    Reynolds on
    uyvfOQy.png
  • Options
    BugBoyBugBoy boy.EXE has stopped functioning. only bugs remainRegistered User regular
    Yeah, part 2 of this event is pretty awful in terms of writing. The piglets aren’t funny, and the whole thing is just weird so far. The one bit I liked is (spoilers up through project 9 or so)
    Altria getting entirely too excited about Edison because she loves lions

• Options
    Butler For Life #1Butler For Life #1 Twinning is WinningRegistered User regular
    This event does suck yes

First half was fun, part two is just garbage

I hate these piglets

• Options
    Kevin CristKevin Crist I make the devil hit his knees and say the 'our father'Registered User regular
    Finally got Summer Moe! No punch saint though. But I'm very happy with Surfing Knight.

Now to save for Gorgon.

acpRlGW.jpg
    Steam: YOU FACE JARAXXUS| Twitch.tv: CainLoveless
  • Options
    AtomicTofu wrote: »
    Hello thread

I started playing this intermittently a few months back but I threw 10 summoning tickets at the summer event and got Altria so I guess I'm all in on this now

My user id is 978,861,434
    Friend request sent.

--

Anyway, I'm more and more convinced of the account seed theory. It's the only thing that explains why some people just consistently get better than average results banner after banner and some people just consistently get below. You shouldn't see multiple stock market picking monkeys stay alive long term...

XNnw6Gk.jpg