As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

It's A Wonderful Fraud [Chat]

PreacherPreacher Registered User regular
https://youtu.be/ewe4lg8zTYA

This movie is a lie! It's all a lie. It wants you to be happy in never amounting to anything while the rich literally steal your money!

I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

pleasepaypreacher.net

• Sir LandsharkSir Landshark resting shark face Registered User regular
    looks like the bug in selecting a chat backup still exists

Please consider the environment before printing this post.
  • Styrofoam SammichStyrofoam Sammich WANT. normal (not weird)Registered User regular
    More faith that anyone else has ever had in Preach

wq09t4opzrlc.jpg
  • P10P10 An Idiot With Low IQ Registered User regular
    is it a bug or is it part of a nefarious conspiracy

Shameful pursuits and utterly stupid opinions
  • KrathoonKrathoon Registered User regular
    Maybe that was the real message of the movie. The title seems sarcastic.

• jungleroomxjungleroomx It's never too many graves, it's always not enough shovels Registered User regular
    P10 wrote: »
    is it a bug or is it part of a nefarious conspiracy

por que no los dos

• Hahnsoo1Hahnsoo1 Make Ready. We Hunt.Registered User regular
    Eh. But you get to bang Donna Reed. Like a bajillion times. Did you see how many kids they had?

Or maybe the title isn't about George at all. It's about Mr. Potter. He seems to have a Wonderful Life.

8i1dt37buh2m.png
  • NecoNeco Worthless Garbage Registered User regular
    This not poll

• Fuzzy Cumulonimbus CloudFuzzy Cumulonimbus Cloud Registered User regular
    john knowles always denied the clear love of phineas and gene but it was obvious to us even in bumfuck nowhere english class

• PreacherPreacher Registered User regular

Man sometimes you guys are overtly mean to me. Like there's no joke here, this is just derision.

I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Havelock2.0Havelock2.0 Sufficiently Chill The Chill ZoneRegistered User regular
    quick OP

9/10

I've seen things you people wouldn't believe
    Neco wrote: »
    This not poll

I don't know how to do polls. I'm so bad at foruming I have to use the buttons for like links or bolding.

pleasepaypreacher.net
    john knowles always denied the clear love of phineas and gene but it was obvious to us even in bumfuck nowhere english class
    God, I hated that book. When I finished it for stupid English class, I was like "What? THAT'S IT?? What the hell?"

8i1dt37buh2m.png
  • Jubal77Jubal77 Registered User regular
    edited August 2018
    Hahnsoo1 wrote: »
    Eh. But you get to bang Donna Reed. Like a bajillion times. Did you see how many kids they had?

Or maybe the title isn't about George at all. It's about Mr. Potter. He seems to have a Wonderful Life.

But Hedly Lamar like invented modern radar/sonar.

Jubal77 on
  • simonwolfsimonwolf i can feel a difference today, a differenceRegistered User regular
    edited August 2018
    Jubal77 wrote: »

But Hedy Lamarr like invented modern radar/sonar.
    It's a Wonderful Threesome. Eh? EH?

Hahnsoo1 on
    8i1dt37buh2m.png
  • jungleroomxjungleroomx It's never too many graves, it's always not enough shovels Registered User regular
    Preacher wrote: »

Man sometimes you guys are overtly mean to me. Like there's no joke here, this is just derision.

Indeed.

ilu tho

• SadgasmSadgasm Deluded doodler A cold placeRegistered User regular
    So I decided to look up a fanfiction author I used to read back in the day to see what new stuff he had done since I stopped reading, and there wasnt a lot of it. Turns out the guy had been in a car crash four years ago, and is not only paralyzed from the waist down but also lost one of his arms. Yikes.

quick OP

9/10

I really just wanted to continue my revelation about it's a wonderful life. I feel like I've had the scales taken off my eyes.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • P10P10 An Idiot With Low IQ Registered User regular
    i thought being mean was the essence of comedy

Shameful pursuits and utterly stupid opinions
    Neco wrote: »
    This not poll

I don't know how to do polls. I'm so bad at foruming I have to use the buttons for like links or bolding.

I like two things poll and fast op and I’m all out of poll so this good

• Sir LandsharkSir Landshark resting shark face Registered User regular
    P10 wrote: »
    i thought being mean was the essence of comedy

cant be mean anymore thanks to the PC Police

Please consider the environment before printing this post.
  • CoinageCoinage Heaviside LayerRegistered User regular
    Let's combine It's A Wonderful Life and Life Is Beautiful into the same movie

• Havelock2.0Havelock2.0 Sufficiently Chill The Chill ZoneRegistered User regular
    quick OP

9/10

I really just wanted to continue my revelation about it's a wonderful life. I feel like I've had the scales taken off my eyes.

let the world be my Clarence

Coinage wrote: »

And life is strange

https://youtu.be/wh-07BzfgYY

8i1dt37buh2m.png
    Honesty is the soul of comedy to me, sometimes that's mean, but meanness doesn't innately make something funny. It's something I always had an issue with Bill Hicks comedy routines.

pleasepaypreacher.net

So.... the Pianist?

I've never seen that movie. Or Miracle on 34th Street. Or p much every single Christmas thing ever.

I wouldn't watch the Rankin Bass claymation nightmares because they were boring.

God, I hated that book. When I finished it for stupid English class, I was like "What? THAT'S IT?? What the hell?"
    i always like to think of it as a tragic failing of medicine

Hahn... why!? Ace of Base? NOOOOOOO!

• Styrofoam SammichStyrofoam Sammich WANT. normal (not weird)Registered User regular
    I've never seen that movie. Or Miracle on 34th Street. Or p much every single Christmas thing ever.

I wouldn't watch the Rankin Bass claymation nightmares because they were boring.

The only good Christmas movie was Die Hard until "Die Hard is a Christmas movie" became a whole internet thing.

wq09t4opzrlc.jpg
    edited August 2018
    Mods

Havelock2.0 on
    Combine It's a Wonderful Life and Life of Brian.

Jubal77 wrote: »

So.... the Pianist?

I got the pianist confused with the piano. And one movie involves Harvey Keitel eating out Holly Hunter while Sam Neil watches and a dog licks his fingers. And the other movie has Adrien Brody.

pleasepaypreacher.net
    my mom took me to see life is beautiful when i was nine and it scarred me for liiiiiife

• EddyEddy Gengar the Bittersweet Registered User regular
    The essence of comedy is timing

and timing is the essence of wetness

"and the morning stars I have seen
    and the gengars who are guiding me" -- W.S. Merwin
    I didnt even have to hit play on the video and now I have Ace of Base in my head.... well might as well play it.

• NEO|PhyteNEO|Phyte They follow the stars, bound together. Strands in a braid till the end.Registered User regular
    Sadgasm wrote: »
    So I decided to look up a fanfiction author I used to read back in the day to see what new stuff he had done since I stopped reading, and there wasnt a lot of it. Turns out the guy had been in a car crash four years ago, and is not only paralyzed from the waist down but also lost one of his arms. Yikes.
    Oh jeez.

Sometimes I wonder if there's anyone that cared enough about my fanfiction to check if I've done more.

It was that somehow, from within the derelict-horror, they had learned a way to see inside an ugly, broken thing... And take away its pain.
    Warframe/Steam: NFyt
  • bloodyroarxxbloodyroarxx Casa GrandeRegistered User regular
    Havelock2.0 wrote
    The American Dream is 59416758ceb824110a59eea6e02bd7e0682ebff1_hq.jpg

idgi broar

This discussion has been closed.