As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[FATE/GRAND ORDER] Success Rate Up is still a lie

• MaddocMaddoc I'm Bobbin Threadbare, are you my mother? Registered User regular
    A little sad now that I didn't manage to get an MLB Faithful Companion during Onigashima

Really good CE for Squirtoria

• MaddocMaddoc I'm Bobbin Threadbare, are you my mother? Registered User regular
    So, decided to try and give the Mordred rate up a shot since I fucked up early on in the summer and rolled on the everyone banner because I thought it was the Mordred one (IT WASN'T CLEAR)
    BNmSVEe.png?1

• vagrant_windsvagrant_winds Overworked Mysterious Eldritch Horror Hunter XX Registered User regular
    Maddoc wrote: »
    A little sad now that I didn't manage to get an MLB Faithful Companion during Onigashima

Really good CE for Squirtoria

Thanks for reminding me of that CE. might put it on mine after the event. Not that she's gonna be Support-Page-Ready skill-wise for a long time. I have zero blue Archer gems. :(

// Steam: VWinds // PSN: vagrant_winds //
    // Switch: SW-5306-0651-6424 //
    There's also a 4* CE coming up this Halloween that is similar

15% Arts/10% NP Gain when uncapped instead of 10%/20% on Faithful Companion

• vagrant_windsvagrant_winds Overworked Mysterious Eldritch Horror Hunter XX Registered User regular
    Maddoc wrote: »
    There's also a 4* CE coming up this Halloween that is similar

15% Arts/10% NP Gain when uncapped instead of 10%/20% on Faithful Companion

Yeah, but I believe I have two MLB'd Faithful Companions.

• Butler For Life #1Butler For Life #1 Twinning is WinningRegistered User regular
    JP summer details are out

Ibaraki's NP has her using her giant demon fist to uppercut her foe into the sky, where they explode into fireworks as she eats cotton candy and watches.

10/10 NP, will whale

• SkeithSkeith Registered User regular
    What do the two Jeannes do?

aTBDrQE.jpg
  • Butler For Life #1Butler For Life #1 Twinning is WinningRegistered User regular
    Jeanne Regular rides a whale and is accompanied by dolphins

Jalter shoots out a dragon made of dark energy and slices the opponent with her katana (edgy!)

• MadicanMadican No face Registered User regular
    I'm gonna be giving my Archtoria an MLB Leisure Stroll for maximum hilarity. +15% to Arts and +600% to Star Weight as an Archer means she will devour ALL THE CRIT STARS and just keep blasting her NP again and again and again.

• TcheldorTcheldor Registered User regular
    Is there anywhere specific I should be farming the part 1 CE? I'd like to get a buffed CE out of this if I can.

League of Legends: Sorakanmyworld
    FFXIV: Tchel Fay
    Nintendo ID: Tortalius
    Steam: Tortalius
    Stream: twitch.tv/tortalius
    Madican wrote: »
    I'm gonna be giving my Archtoria an MLB Leisure Stroll for maximum hilarity. +15% to Arts and +600% to Star Weight as an Archer means she will devour ALL THE CRIT STARS and just keep blasting her NP again and again and again.

You went hard on the New Years banner?

I wanted that CE but in my few rolls didn't get a single copy. :(

• AshtonDragonAshtonDragon AKA The Nix Registered User regular
    Looks like I only need to wait a few days to get an Ibaraki banner. May patience will be tried, but it must be done. Not that Ushi looks bad, but...

Also very interested in seeing more details on the second banner. BB is styling, at the very least. I heard that Medb is gonna be Saber-class, which is kind of a shame, since I really wanted summer MHX to get to be a Saber.

The rarities and classes of the remaining servants have been confirmed: 5* Moon Cancer BB, 4* Saber Medb, 4* Foreigner MHX

It is a bit weird that BB's alt is the same class. I guess this is a way to get another Moon Cancer in without messing up the lore.

You went hard on the New Years banner?

I wanted that CE but in my few rolls didn't get a single copy. :(

Specifically Salter's banner, yeah. And she was as stubborn to show as a 5* normally would be.

Oh my goodness. Summer outfits for the knights? Please tell me those aren't just portraits, and we can unlock them ala Robin/CasGil/Dantes. Bedivere looking chill as fuck.
    Don't want to link because I don't recognize the site that I'm seeing them on.

BFL here to save the day!

I'm really hoping those will be alternate costumes, but I'm just going to assume they're story art only. Less potential for disappointment that way.

PSA: Redo the Development 12 quests and you get a Crystal Lore for each one

• NeveronNeveron HellValleySkyTree SwedenRegistered User regular
    BFL here to save the day!

I'm really hoping those will be alternate costumes, but I'm just going to assume they're story art only. Less potential for disappointment that way.
    ...Gareth?

• ZandraconZandracon Registered User regular
    edited August 2018
    summer robin and dantes are Very Good, though wada is the only artist brave enough to not censor the nipples in her art. summer casgil is okay in comparison
    1533818454600.png
    1533816546773.png

Zandracon on
    4* Foreigner MHX!?!!?!?! Oh god, they're giving me a whale target every summer. I thought I was safe so far but nope, they finally released one I'm interested in.

And she's an Arts servant too. With a Star Absorb skill (that also gives more stars than Instinct). And an Invincibility/50% Atk Increase skill. And we don't know her 3rd skill yet.

TVAJZn3.jpg

• BugBoyBugBoy boy.EXE has stopped functioning. only bugs remainRegistered User regular
    PSA: Redo the Development 12 quests and you get a Crystal Lore for each one

Oh god, the grinding never stops

I’ve just barely started in on getting the event CE

Send help

• ph blakeph blake Registered User regular
    I somehow have 38 tickets in JP, guess I'm waiting till the part 2 banner to pull cause MHX is the best

7h8wnycre6vs.png
    ph blake wrote: »
    I somehow have 38 tickets in JP, guess I'm waiting till the part 2 banner to pull cause MHX is the best

They have to give normal MHX a basic mana burst steroid now, right? Because they've given one to her 4* version. It's still the only thing missing in her kit that she needs and now the new version of her has it.

1st summer banner had nothing that interested me since Jalter is the wellfare, but MHX and BB speak to me.

I've got a lot of quartz/tickets on my JP account thanks to the anniversary giving out so much and also my luck in getting Skadi so quickly. So my plan is to wait a few days to roll for Ibaraki, and then save for BB/MHX.

• IronKnuckle's GhostIronKnuckle's Ghost Registered User regular
    MHX appears to be a Gundam, and that's ok.

MHX appears to be a Gundam, and that's ok.

We don't have the 3rd ascension outfits for the 2nd set of summer servants yet.

But yeah, 2nd outfit MHXX looks mecha themed and 2nd outfit BB is Dracula.

I would also like to point out that Edgelord Tsundere Berserker ST-NP Jalter is Hiei from Yu Yu Hakusho with the Dragon of the Darkness Flame.

• SpectrumSpectrum Archer of Inferno Chaldea Rec RoomRegistered User regular
    Medb please no

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dwVJuwblmrU

What are you doing to my grail plans...

XNnw6Gk.jpg
    Made me sad to find out that Casual Gil outfit is CasGil only

• StragintStragint Do Not Gift Always DeclinesRegistered User regular
    Is the halloween event the next one event or is there something before it?

PSN: Reaper_Stragint, Steam: DoublePitstoChesty
    What is the point of being alive if you don't at least try to do something remarkable? ~ Mario Novak

I never fear death or dyin', I only fear never trying.
    Stragint wrote: »
    Is the halloween event the next one event or is there something before it?

Next events going by the original schedule would be Prisma Illya and the Nerofest rerun

• PolaritiePolaritie Sleepy Registered User regular
    Er... threw a ticket after Mordred over lunch.

Oops rainbow Tama Lancer.

Steam: Polaritie
    3DS: 0473-8507-2652
    Switch: SW-5185-4991-5118
    PSN: AbEntropy
  • Gabriel_PittGabriel_Pitt (effective against Russian warships) Registered User regular
    4* Foreigner MHX!?!!?!?! Oh god, they're giving me a whale target every summer. I thought I was safe so far but nope, they finally released one I'm interested in.

And she's an Arts servant too. With a Star Absorb skill (that also gives more stars than Instinct). And an Invincibility/50% Atk Increase skill. And we don't know her 3rd skill yet.

TVAJZn3.jpg

Now this game is just getting silly. :biggrin:

• ph blakeph blake Registered User regular
    ...now?

7h8wnycre6vs.png
    I'm gonna have to see her final form to determine if she's a Gundam, a Symphogear, or a Murakumo Unit.

Okay nevermind. Not only is she a mecha but she's a straight up NOTES reference.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6KTei0EOeQg

Yeah, that's staight up Ado Edem/Slash Emperor right there.

L9zffqd.jpg

/makes note to set aside 7 Grails.

• Gabriel_PittGabriel_Pitt (effective against Russian warships) Registered User regular
    I'm gonna have to see her final form to determine if she's a Gundam, a Symphogear, or a Murakumo Unit.

She _could_ be an armored core.
    No, she couldn't.

edited August 2018
    I am highly anticipate rolling for BB and MHX. I really love both of them.

But that doesn't change my plans for Ibaraki. I wouldn't turn down a Jeanne either, but the goal is Ibaraki. Will probably grail both her and MHX to 90 if I get both of them... I think I have some grails left after Tomoe and Ryoma. I hope so.

EDIT: I have two grails left. I guess I'll wait until I'm through both banners to see if I have to make a decision.

AshtonDragon on
    ph blake wrote: »
    ...now?

Yes only NOW has it become much to silly, something it never was at any point in the past.*

*No, I don't have an island where piglets have a wish granting machine. I have no idea what you're talking about. And stop poining at that ruined Tamamo statue.

• IronKnuckle's GhostIronKnuckle's Ghost Registered User regular
    I'm about halfway through part two of the summer event, and man is this a nosedive. The first part was silly and fun, and this one manages to both be vaguely depressing and shallow. Like they wrote the whole second part in twenty minutes.

Bring back secret dude fort!