As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Screen just rotated 90 degrees

So I was on my laptop, at youtube, and my screen rotated 90 degrees. Everything not just firefox.

Restarted it, everything was tight side up. Went into windows, and everything is sideways again. Anyone have any clue?

• Options
    evilbobevilbob RADELAIDERegistered User regular
    You've probably accidentally hit one of the screen orientation shortcuts. Does CTRL + ALT + up arrow fix it?

l5sruu1fyatf.jpg

• Options
    RickRudeRickRude Registered User regular
    evilbob wrote: »
    You've probably accidentally hit one of the screen orientation shortcuts. Does CTRL + ALT + up arrow fix it?

Thank you this did it! Had to take my gf to work right as it happened, was showing her a band. I've never had that happen before. Thank you!

• Options
    VoodooVVoodooV Registered User regular
    Heh, we used to prank our coworkers with those shortcuts long ago.

• Options
    BigityBigity Lubbock, TXRegistered User regular
    Yup, lots of people have no idea they exist. You look like a damn genius when some user did it without knowing and you fix it in 2 seconds.

But they never remember that next time when they have a problem you can't reproduce.