As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[Phalla] Big Trouble in The World Tree! Traveler/Evil Victory - Thanks for playing

• WildcatWildcat Registered User regular
    @Burnage come die with meeeeeee

• BurnageBurnage Registered User regular
    Wildcat wrote: Β»

I'm getting married this weekend, I have no time for Phalla! :(

• JPantsJPants Registered User regular
    Burnage wrote: Β»

Congrats Burnage!

• KaplarKaplar On Google MapsRegistered User regular
    38thDoe wrote: Β»
    Kaplar is that a signup?

"Erin The Red" need to update my lists.

Nah.

• facetiousfacetious a wit so dry it shits sandRegistered User regular
    literally every time I've been tagged in a new phalla this year, it's been on an extremely busy week. I would love to play.. if it was starting a week from now. :(

"I am not young enough to know everything." - Oscar Wilde
    Real strong, facetious.

Steam: Chagrin LoL: Bonhomie
  • discriderdiscrider Registered User regular

:(

• Erin The RedErin The Red The Name's Erin! Woman, Podcaster, Dungeon Master, IT nerd, Parent, Trans. AMA Baton Rouge, LARegistered User regular
    The tree will be mine, by blood or by trade

• chamberlainchamberlain Registered User regular
    edited August 2018
    Did I miss something? How did TRV swing a name change?

Or are you someone else with her avatar? I am so confused.

And since I am already confused, Sign Up.

chamberlain on
  • ObiFettObiFett Use the Force As You WishRegistered User regular
    I remember liking 38th's games, Sign up

• Erin The RedErin The Red The Name's Erin! Woman, Podcaster, Dungeon Master, IT nerd, Parent, Trans. AMA Baton Rouge, LARegistered User regular
    edited August 2018
    Did I miss something? How did TRV swing a name change?

Or are you someone else with her avatar? I am so confused.

And since I am already confused, Sign Up.

I know some people in some places. You can do it too! Just come out as trans and legally change your name and then ask a mod :P

Also I forgot I hadn't played in a game since before the name change. HUH. Time, right? It's weird.

Erin The Red on
  • WildcatWildcat Registered User regular

:D I will let you off this time.

Seriously, congrats my phalla nemesis/friend!

My wife maintains that everyone did not enjoy my game of werewolf at my wedding, but I don't see why that should stop anyone else attempting it.

• SlimJimSlimJim Registered User regular
    This looks like something I would enjoy. Sign up!

• MamaWolfMamaWolf The wolf pack guides all to safetyRegistered User regular
    I don't think I'll have time this go around. I am getting married next weekend.

"May the moon watch over you and keep you safe through the night, 'till the morning comes and MamaWolf can protect you through the day"
    Next time though!!

"May the moon watch over you and keep you safe through the night, 'till the morning comes and MamaWolf can protect you through the day"
  • BedlamBedlam Registered User regular
    *slaps top of own head*

This baby can kill so many phalla players!

• LostNinjaLostNinja Registered User regular
    Bedlam wrote: Β»
    *slaps top of own head*

[color=]This baby can kill so many phalla players![/color]

I now really want a meme themed Phalla.

• BrodyBrody The Watch The First ShoreRegistered User regular
    Brody

"I will write your name in the ruin of them. I will paint you across history in the color of their blood."

The Monster Baru Cormorant - Seth Dickinson

Steam: Korvalain
    So. How've you all been?

• 38thDoe38thDoe lets never be stupid again wait lets always be stupid foreverRegistered User regular
    We apparently are all getting married to each other right now. How about you?

38thDoE on steam
    πŸ¦€πŸ¦‘πŸ¦€πŸ¦‘πŸ¦€πŸ¦‘πŸ¦€πŸ¦‘πŸ¦€πŸ¦‘πŸ¦€πŸ¦‘πŸ¦€

Well you're half right!! I will be marrying @Green next weekend!!

MamaWolf wrote: Β»

See, now you both need to play so one of you can put a vig call on killing the other in your vows.

Got to do game stream with my partners and a buncha cuties and it was silly and flirty and fun and I'm good! Also making breakfast for dinner tonight, so everything is coming up Millhouse

edited August 2018
    MamaWolf wrote: Β»

See, now you both need to play so one of you can put a vig call on killing the other in your vows.

(Bonus points for whispering "Long live the king" just before The kiss)

(You'll know my wife has joined Phalla if someone comes in demanding I should be day oned every game)

discrider on
  • AustinP0027AustinP0027 Registered User regular
    Does this mean we're all Kime's wife?

• 38thDoe38thDoe lets never be stupid again wait lets always be stupid foreverRegistered User regular
    No, but that is the theme of the next game.

38thDoE on steam

I was going to start this morning, but due to my sister stranding her car 2 hours away my day is kind of wrecked. I'll see what I can do but no promises. In the meantime I can still accept signups and reserves.

38thDoE on steam

I was going to start this morning, but due to my sister stranding her car 2 hours away my day is kind of wrecked. I'll see what I can do but no promises. In the meantime I can still accept signups and reserves.

Put yourself first. The game can wait! Take a day and rest. Get yourself back in order and then return renewed!

• facetiousfacetious a wit so dry it shits sandRegistered User regular
    Some of my business has cleared up. I'm still very busy but.. well I miss Phalla.

!Signup

"I am not young enough to know everything." - Oscar Wilde
    Real strong, facetious.

Steam: Chagrin LoL: Bonhomie
  • SaberOverEasySaberOverEasy Info Broker Registered User regular
    Are we still open for signup?

• mrpakumrpaku Registered User regular
    My usual "missed class all semester and now I'm here for the end of the year test" dream got replaced by a "I need to get home to my phone because I think I missed posting in the phalla today" dream, and I really don't know how to feel about it. Less time spent in the dream version of my former high school naked, I guess?

• ObiFettObiFett Use the Force As You WishRegistered User regular
    edited August 2018
    mrpaku wrote: Β»
    My usual "missed class all semester and now I'm here for the end of the year test" dream got replaced by a "I need to get home to my phone because I think I missed posting in the phalla today" dream, and I really don't know how to feel about it. Less time spent in the dream version of my former high school naked, I guess?

I still have this dumb dream and I hate it.

FunnyStressful thing is that it escalated to also realizing that if I fail that class then I obviously wont get my degree which means I will get fired from my job because my resume is now a lie and a fireable offense.

Which makes no sense

ObiFett on
    38thDoE on steam

• MrTLiciousMrTLicious Registered User regular
    !sign

• JPantsJPants Registered User regular
    ObiFett wrote: Β»
    mrpaku wrote: Β»

I still have this dumb dream and I hate it.

FunnyStressful thing is that it escalated to also realizing that if I fail that class then I obviously wont get my degree which means I will get fired from my job because my resume is now a lie and a fireable offense.

Which makes no sense

I have had this exact dream before. Luckily not in a good long while, but still. No thank you.

• EgosEgos Registered User regular
    PMs are Currently Going Out

Then the day will begin shortly thereafter...

Opening Narration:

The world literally shook as something slammed into the side of the World Tree. A huge crater was formed and life was upended at all levels of the tree as fires and tremors scattered the inhabitants. A noxious mist formed from the smoke and drifted up and down the tree. The leaders of the Elves and Dwarves were worried for the first time anyone could remember. Something would have to be done.

PMs are out, you may commence!

38thDoE on steam

• chamberlainchamberlain Registered User regular
    Is today an extended day?

• AuralynxAuralynx Darkness is a perspective Watching the ego workRegistered User regular
    I have decided to clear my plate of "What even is this role,"-related grudges and vote for Austin.

kshu0oba7xnr.png

Yes. I'm going to say that it will end tomorrow at 4:00PM ET. If there is a lot of screaming I'll move it to 8:00PM ET but I'm a lot busier these days at night.

38thDoE on steam