As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[FATE/GRAND ORDER] Success Rate Up is still a lie

• Options
    AshtonDragonAshtonDragon AKA The Nix Registered User regular
    It took so many quartz to get Ibaraki that my expectations aren't that high for MHXX/BB, but I'm certainly going to try.
    Still think I'm more likely to grail Ibaraki to 90 than MHXX. I really like the banana oni.

• Options
    MadicanMadican No face Registered User regular
    Wonder if something is going to be announced for tonight. Guessing a week event then rolling into Prisma, though we might just skip straight to Prisma.

• Options
    AshtonDragonAshtonDragon AKA The Nix Registered User regular
    I was expecting us to dive straight into Prisma, but at this point there'll probably be a bit of a gap.

Prisma's a weird event for me, since I had some issues at the time that it was first released, so I missed it on my JP account. And there's yet to be a rerun of it, so I'm only vaguely familiar with it at best. But even then... I wasn't too broken up over missing it, and I'm still not especially interested now.

• Options
    I mainly want the Welfare Servant because she's another instance of a 4* Servant secretly being a 5*

• Options
    vagrant_windsvagrant_winds Overworked Mysterious Eldritch Horror Hunter XX Registered User regular
    I'm very interested in getting the absurdly good welfare servant.

// Steam: VWinds // PSN: vagrant_winds //
    // Switch: SW-5306-0651-6424 //
  • Options
    MaddocMaddoc I'm Bobbin Threadbare, are you my mother? Registered User regular
    I love just how blatently she's them realizing they fucked up Emiya and just like... Releasing a good version of him

• Options
    vagrant_windsvagrant_winds Overworked Mysterious Eldritch Horror Hunter XX Registered User regular
    Maddoc wrote: »
    I love just how blatently she's them realizing they fucked up Emiya and just like... Releasing a good version of him

I mean, by the very next strengthening, Emiya is fixed. He's just AoE while she's single target.

• Options
    Butler For Life #1Butler For Life #1 Twinning is WinningRegistered User regular
    I'm going to take the welfare and put them into the second archive, where they will never see the light of day

I'm annoyed that you have to ascend them 3 times to complete all the missions and get the lore

• Options
    If I didn't roll Squirtoria I'd be tempted to grail her to 90 later.

• Options
    And there it is, 1/2 AP Training Grounds. Nice, I could use some blue and red gems. Funny how gold-rank materials seem to be the most common while bronze and silver are exponentially rarer.

• Options
    Madican wrote: »
    And there it is, 1/2 AP Training Grounds. Nice, I could use some blue and red gems. Funny how gold-rank materials seem to be the most common while bronze and silver are exponentially rarer.

Better than that, they're updating the Training Grounds. New enemies and all(?) the new mats now drop in them.

"Materials such as Spirit Root, Tearstone of Blood, Warhorse's Young Horn, Black Beast Grease, Homunculus Baby, Eternal Gear and Meteor Horseshoe will now be available from Training Ground battle drops."

• Options
    Please god no more tearstones and horns

• Options
    ReynoldsReynolds Gone Fishin'Registered User regular
    I'm going to be grinding out a ton of gems for Martha.

Got some bonus quartz, one last pull. Nothing good. Oh well.

uyvfOQy.png
  • Options
    SpectrumSpectrum Archer of Inferno Chaldea Rec RoomRegistered User regular
    *facepalm*

Fellow F/GO enthusiasts desperately grinding out the event in the last day, do not be like me and forget to check for new shipwreck quests that may or may not contain hundreds of mats and save you an apple or three's worth of farming. >_<

XNnw6Gk.jpg
  • Options
    Almost done with the farming, just 200 more bags of cement to buy out the claws. I could go for the grease too, but I have plenty of it since nothing actually seems to use it.

• Options
    PeasPeas Registered User regular
    edited August 2018
    2br21d.png

I thought I was going to be left out of the the summer iron fist goddess club as a f2per but the holy saint took pity on me and graced me with her presence
    That was my final ticket too
    Happy ending for everyone this summer!

Peas on
  • Options
    SkeithSkeith Registered User regular

Better than that, they're updating the Training Grounds. New enemies and all(?) the new mats now drop in them.

"Materials such as Spirit Root, Tearstone of Blood, Warhorse's Young Horn, Black Beast Grease, Homunculus Baby, Eternal Gear and Meteor Horseshoe will now be available from Training Ground battle drops."

I really hope medals aren't a pain in the ass to farm after the update.

aTBDrQE.jpg
  • Options
    NeveronNeveron HellValleySkyTree SwedenRegistered User regular
    Skeith wrote: »

I really hope medals aren't a pain in the ass to farm after the update.

Medals aren't on that list, and even in JP they're still farming in Camelot. The rest of the new mats have bad-to-terrible rates on the Training Grounds, so if you're desperate for them you're better off farming specific nodes for just that item. They'll probably just serve as pleasant surprises while farming gems.

• Options
    They aren't likely to release a node with a better AP to drop ratio than the Royal Castle any time soon, honestly, even in JP

Drop charts have it listed at an estimated 57 AP per drop, which is roughly in line with even the best farming spots added in later chapters for older materials (55 AP per drop for Feathers in Salem, 55 AP for Serpent Jewels in Agartha, etc)

• Options
    TcheldorTcheldor Registered User regular
    Summer time mistress drop get. Got limit maxed and a decent Ce now :)

League of Legends: Sorakanmyworld
    FFXIV: Tchel Fay
    Nintendo ID: Tortalius
    Steam: Tortalius
    Stream: twitch.tv/tortalius
  • Options
    SpectrumSpectrum Archer of Inferno Chaldea Rec RoomRegistered User regular
    Hello friends. I like spreadsheets and charts. Do you like spreadsheets and charts?

First, I would like to thank everyone for participating in the informal survey over the past couple pages. I also want to add the necessary disclaimer that I am happy for each and everyone of you and wish you no ill.

(That said, I know whose home I am breaking into to rub their head for luck before rolling in the future.)

Without further ado, please be entertained(?) by a more visual representation of how the thread performed.

Methodology: Convert tickets into equivalent quartz, sum up, divide as appropriate against reported totals.

SRs:
    gvPw3Sw.png

One poster hidden from data set as they did not produce their SR count in a central place.

SSRs:
    FILZnKl.png

Pour one out for Stilts and Reynolds, who technically do not make it onto the chart by dint of not rolling a single SSR.

Happy(?) gachaing~

XNnw6Gk.jpg
  • Options
    StiltsStilts Registered User regular
    Yeah, I pretty much figured I had the worst luck by far.

IKknkhU.gif
  • Options
    Yep. That lance is a FEIKA.

Clearly an Artificial Newtype.
    mkfxFL1.png

• Options
    I mean, it's not that the lances gave Artoria the big chest. The reason behind that is Excalibur was suppressing her growth, keeping her eternally young from the moment she drew the blade. Without it she just developed as normal. The likely reason this didn't happen with MHX is that it hasn't been long since she took up the lance, whereas both Lancer Artorias are being summoned from the point where they have spent years without Excalibur, if they drew it in the first place,.

• Options
    I mean, it's not that the lances gave Artoria the big chest. The reason behind that is Excalibur was suppressing her growth, keeping her eternally young from the moment she drew the blade. Without it she just developed as normal. The likely reason this didn't happen with MHX is that it hasn't been long since she took up the lance, whereas both Lancer Artorias are being summoned from the point where they have spent years without Excalibur, if they drew it in the first place,.

Honestly, I kinda wish we could get Older Artoria for Saber form, too. I like how much fiercer her hairstyle and face look compared to her classic Saber-face style.

IKknkhU.gif
  • Options
    Artoria that just kept on rocking Caliburn

The weaker holy sword would make her a 4*, but ironically because all 4* Artoria are better than 5* Artoria, she would still be stronger than the 5* OG

• Options

Well, LAlter's profile says that it could be either natural growth or Lance Magic

The fact that I knew this without needing to look it up makes me sad

• Options

Well, LAlter's profile says that it could be either natural growth or Lance Magic

The fact that I knew this without needing to look it up makes me sad

Butler for Life #1?

More like Boobler for Life #1.

IKknkhU.gif
  • Options
  • Options
    Woo. Shops 100% Cleared. All Rebuilds finished for Mana Prisims (and Lores). 50mins to go.

• Options
    Didn't do as much farming as I initially intended due to being busy, but I got my Lancelot max ascended and now I only need to farm more medals, lesse...

Carry the one...

Forever, yep, just have to farm medals until the end of time

• Options
    I need an infinite number of dragon fangs to raise Archtoria's skills beyond 5.

• Options
    PolaritiePolaritie Sleepy Registered User regular

The weaker holy sword would make her a 4*, but ironically because all 4* Artoria are better than 5* Artoria, she would still be stronger than the 5* OG

Lily.

Steam: Polaritie
    3DS: 0473-8507-2652
    Switch: SW-5185-4991-5118
    PSN: AbEntropy
  • Options
    They need to start imitating Dokkan.

Saber Lily (Alter) (Future) (Full Power)

uyvfOQy.png
  • Options
    Never imitate Dokkan because I can never figure out which card is which when they're all some variation of goddamn Goku.

• Options
    Polaritie wrote: »

Lily.

Lalala can't hear you

• Options
    Never imitate Dokkan because I can never figure out which card is which when they're all some variation of goddamn Goku.

I have one team that's got four different Vegitos. It's great.

uyvfOQy.png
  • Options
    Thanks to Okita Alter and MHXX, there are now Saberfaces for every single class (That isn't Moon Cancer, obviously)

• Options
    Thanks to Okita Alter and MHXX, there are now Saberfaces for every single class (That isn't Moon Cancer, obviously)

You can also fill out an entire Support Page with Artoria herself, outside of the Caster slot.

• Options
    Oh, also, there's a new Free Quest in Okeanos to farm the shells all your summer servants need.