As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Whose playing the concerts?

thorkonthorkon Registered User regular
Anyone know who is playing the concerts? Usually on the schedule it list whos playing each night but they forgot to list who or held it back some reason. Anyone got any possible rumors of who is playing? I would hope by now the bands are confirmed...

• Nfan10039Nfan10039 Streamer/Gamer/Developer Montreal (Seattle eventually....)Registered User regular
    I heard that Super Soul Bros is coming back to Seattle. They will probably be playing behind the fan gamer booth again, and hopefully at the concerts one night. Oh, and MC Frontalot will probably be there since that's usually a given.

ajor19ru24j1.png
    Just a nerd into anything Nintendo, anime, MCU, Star Wars, and board games/card games.
    Also a computer scientist and a streamer.
  • IncreaseBlueIncreaseBlue Registered User regular
    edited August 2018
    Looks like concerts updated in the app!

Friday is the Triforce Quartet, SAMMUS, and Super Soul Bros.

Saturday is Video Game Pianist, Bit Brigade and The OneUps.

IncreaseBlue on
  • kalanikalani Straight Edge O.G Edmonds WARegistered User regular
    No MC Frontalot :(

• MarinoMarino Giant Bomb Moderator / League of Heels Webmaster Macon, GARegistered User regular
    Kinda cool that The OneUps are there since they were there 10 years ago for my first PAX. Too bad I have other stuff to do during that time though.

• InitialdorInitialdor Seattle's Carl Registered User regular
    Yeeaheaheaheah! Bit Brigade \m/ Triforce Quartet ! Metal and Class makes a fine PAX!

2018 West: Badges [x] TWDT [Rclaw TT] Cosplay: Still bald. Still single. Still lovin' it!
    "Fantasy football still counts as fantasy." -DnD Greg
  • thorkonthorkon Registered User regular
    Was hoping for Supercommuter, JoCo,MCfrontalot,Megaran, or The Protomen :(

Maybe Megaran will make an appearance on Sammus' spot.

• GhostDanGhostDan Registered User regular
    thorkon wrote: »

JoCo hasn't been around in a few years now. P&S are usually there but looks like they are skipping west (or have been skipped)

• PavioPavio Registered User regular
    GhostDan wrote: »

JoCo hasn't been around in a few years now. P&S are usually there but looks like they are skipping west (or have been skipped)

Paul and Storm haven't been to West for a while. They said a couple years ago that they much prefer East because it's a better musical venue (and for the type of shows these are, it is) and will go to that one whenever they can (granted, they said that while attending PAX East in 2016 so maybe they were just pumping up the crowd, but so far it has held true).

I would love for them to be back though, they are a huge part of PAX concerts for me. Definitely the best in show every time they come.

And, a part of me is sad that MC Frontalot won't be there this year.

v6h3hfs2v597.png
  • ScunosiScunosi WashingtonRegistered User regular

FYI Protomen will be coming to Seattle later in the year as part of their latest tour. Oct 4th they'll be in Seattle and in Portland on the 7th. Since they don't come to the PNW often definitely make sure you see them when they do come, I know me and my fiance will be there and are even contemplating doing both Seattle and Portland shows (Portland will have a VIP/meet-and-greet session).

• ColdbrewColdbrew Down in Front Productions Lake Stevens, WARegistered User regular
    If you're around Monday night right after PAX closes, Bit Brigade is playing El Corazon (Funhouse I think) with Death*Star and D&D Sluggers.

Mega Ran is on tour so he won't be at PAX, but he'll be here in October.

For you locals:

Scunosi mentioned the Protomen show on October 4th in Seattle, Bit Brigade is also playing with them.
    On top of that, there's another show in Seattle on October 16th with MC Frontalot, MC Lars, Mega Ran, and Schaffer the Darklord.

NSw0gum.png