As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[PAX] South(land) in the Winter(time) 2019: It's over! Photo on p20

• TofystedethTofystedeth Registered User regular
    In the dark timeline where it ends up being me i will use a different handle because this one is basically incompatible with being spoken out loud.

steam_sig.png
  • Goose!Goose! That's me, honey Show me the way home, honeyRegistered User regular
    Just got my vacation time approved. Flights are cheaper if I go Wednesday and come home Tuesday so I might do that again.

• ZonugalZonugal (He/Him) The Holiday Armadillo I'm Santa's representative for all the southern states. And Mexico!Registered User regular
    It'll be me.

I will be your champion.

Ross-Geller-Prime-Sig-A.jpg
  • OghulkOghulk Tinychat Janitor TinychatRegistered User regular
    I want to start a fund for a Ryan vs Ryan grudge match

• Raw ConcreteRaw Concrete Registered User regular
    Zonugal wrote: »
    It'll be me.

I will be your champion.
    You were born for this stage.

Oh, come and shake me 'till I'm dry
  • MadicanMadican No face Registered User regular
    Did anyone ever buy that Fuddbucker shirt

• Goose!Goose! That's me, honey Show me the way home, honeyRegistered User regular
    Everyone was supposed to so we could wear it for the photo this year

edited August 2018
    This is tomorrow, I'm expecting at 12 PM PDT/3 PM EDT

Goose! on
  • MaddocMaddoc I'm Bobbin Threadbare, are you my mother? Registered User regular
    I'm hoping it'll be when I'm not at work and I can frantically try to to book a hotel room!

Already getting ready to grab plane tickets

I have my hopper notice setup for plane tickets, and it says to wait, so I am waiting.

• ASimPersonASimPerson Cold... and hard.Registered User regular
    In the dark timeline where it ends up being me i will use a different handle because this one is basically incompatible with being spoken out loud.

Nah man, that'll be your one edge on Travis.

Reminder: Today is the day.

• Devlin_DragonusDevlin_Dragonus Gorgeous Dallas, TXRegistered User regular
    i have a trip coming up so i may have to wait on my purchase.

Hope it doesnt bite me in the ass.

I got nothing for you now. Try again later.

• ChincymcchillaChincymcchilla Registered User regular
    Last year they were on sale for a LONG time

I really doubt it will be that different this year

I have a podcast about Power Rangers:Teenagers With Attitude | TWA Facebook Group
  • Rorshach KringleRorshach Kringle that crustache life Registered User regular
    plus if you don't get tickets you can just bum around with your hero, me, aj

6vjsgrerts6r.png

AJ i wont lie im sort of considering not going in this year

it depends on if Luke does the Lets Place panel again

I have a podcast about Power Rangers:Teenagers With Attitude | TWA Facebook Group
    let's get drunk on the haunted train tracks, zack

6vjsgrerts6r.png

• Theodore FlooseveltTheodore Floosevelt proud parent of eight beautiful girls and shalmelo dorne (which is currently being ruled by a woman (awesome role model for my daughters)) #dornedadRegistered User regular
    i very much want to go! but I'm gonna have to wait til closer to the day to see how it shakes out

but also if i dooooo go i don't think I'd be missing out on much by not getting actual tickets? the MOST of what i did last year was just play board games, really, which could happen anywhere. there's simply no law against it.

f2ojmwh3geue.png
    i very much want to go! but I'm gonna have to wait til closer to the day to see how it shakes out

but also if i dooooo go i don't think I'd be missing out on much by not getting actual tickets? the MOST of what i did last year was just play board games, really, which could happen anywhere. there's simply no law against it.

Access to the board game library is basically what I like about having the tickets

• TofystedethTofystedeth Registered User regular
    Then we find out San Antonio has one of those weird archaic laws banning normal things.

Also, site seems to be thoroughly hammered right now.

steam_sig.png
    i will bring dragon ball z monopoly again

you won't miss that library for a second

6vjsgrerts6r.png

• KetarKetar Come on upstairs we're having a partyRegistered User regular

At least it's not the Saved By The Bell board game.

• Theodore FlooseveltTheodore Floosevelt proud parent of eight beautiful girls and shalmelo dorne (which is currently being ruled by a woman (awesome role model for my daughters)) #dornedadRegistered User regular

if pax ain't pony up the protection money dende ain't gonna abide that mothafuckin library anyway

f2ojmwh3geue.png
    Ketar wrote: »

At least it's not the Saved By The Bell board game.

oh i've already upgraded

043x3zq2gtiq.jpeg

6vjsgrerts6r.png

what is a "risk and roll" game

you'll find out soon enough

6vjsgrerts6r.png

you risk..........and then you roll

f2ojmwh3geue.png
    what are you willing to risk? and upon what stakes will you roll? these are the questions

f2ojmwh3geue.png
  • rhylithrhylith Death Rabbits HoustonRegistered User regular
    edited August 2018
    When you roll with Urkel?

You risk everything.

rhylith on
  • Desert LeviathanDesert Leviathan Registered User regular
    Instead of my customary D&D adventure, I think I'm going to try to run a shitload of Thornwatch this year. Ideally enough that I can get somebody else experienced to the point that they take over as Guide and I can actually try one of the player decks.

Realizing lately that I don't really trust or respect basically any of the moderators here. So, good luck with life, friends! Hit me up on Twitter @DesertLeviathan
    Nah, who am I kidding, I'll bring both. As I posted that, I remembered I'd already written the D&D adventure and drawn the maps anyway.

Realizing lately that I don't really trust or respect basically any of the moderators here. So, good luck with life, friends! Hit me up on Twitter @DesertLeviathan
  • chromdomchromdom Who? Where?Registered User regular
    Registration is open

• Crippl3Crippl3 oh noRegistered User regular
    3 day pass obtained.

• MaddocMaddoc I'm Bobbin Threadbare, are you my mother? Registered User regular
    Got my 3-day pass and hotel room

Feeling good

This also has the hotel link, which has the Springhill Alamo Plaza for $140/night

badge done, waiting in the hotel line now.

I can't afford it right now

Really crossing my fingers that they don't sell out fast

• KetarKetar Come on upstairs we're having a partyRegistered User regular
    Goose! wrote: »
    This also has the hotel link, which has the Springhill Alamo Plaza for $140/night

With taxes and fees for 4 nights it came to about $20-30 more total than last year. Not bad.

Wow, that sucks, looks like the only rooms at the Springhill are 1 bed only. Booked it anyway but still, dang.