As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[5E OOC] Before the Darkness - "Who Watches the Poopmen"

• Options
    RainfallRainfall Registered User regular
    We on today? I'm ready to run a sub game if needed.

I woke up at 4am and haven't been able to get back to sleep since then, so I'm grumpy as shit and have an apocalyptic headache coming in

• Options
    DoobhDoobh She/Her, Ace Pan/Bisexual 8-) What's up, bootlickers?Registered User regular
    well, my voice is pretty weak from streaming, but I got enough in me for whatever is up tonight

Miss me? Find me on:

Twitch (I stream most days of the week)
    Twitter (mean leftist discourse)
  • Options
    Desert LeviathanDesert Leviathan Registered User regular
    Rainfall wrote: »
    We on today? I'm ready to run a sub game if needed.

I woke up at 4am and haven't been able to get back to sleep since then, so I'm grumpy as shit and have an apocalyptic headache coming in

I'm on it then. Take it easy.

Realizing lately that I don't really trust or respect basically any of the moderators here. So, good luck with life, friends! Hit me up on Twitter @DesertLeviathan
  • Options
    MeldingMelding Registered User regular
    i am kind of beat, but i will be there,

• Options
    Soooo today’s high in Orem Utah was 102F (around 39.9C), and I just arrived home to an air conditioning repair van in the driveway.

It is like the inside of Lucifer’s parched rectum in this house. I’m gathering some clothes and stuff, and then I’m going to crash on my brother’s couch for the night. Very sorry, but no sub game today.

Realizing lately that I don't really trust or respect basically any of the moderators here. So, good luck with life, friends! Hit me up on Twitter @DesertLeviathan
  • Options
    DoobhDoobh She/Her, Ace Pan/Bisexual 8-) What's up, bootlickers?Registered User regular
    okee dokee!

making sure you don't die of heat stroke is probably more important

Miss me? Find me on:

• Options
    probably.

maybe.

• Options
    hey, pinging y'all on the D&D front

how's it looking, today?

Miss me? Find me on:

• Options
    i am alive and well, and up for some dnd

• Options
    I'm up for it

• Options
    Trying my best, should be able to make it

• Options

You planning to run, or should I?

• Options

You planning to run, or should I?

I can run

• Options
    well, now I kinda want to see what horrible child a celestial and a tortle can make

Miss me? Find me on:

• Options
    SMG-Feature.jpg

• Options
    the possibilities are endless

Miss me? Find me on:

• Options
    We on for tonight?

• Options
    iunno, my brain is being dumb, i can make it but i'm not sure how engaged i will be mentally.

• Options
    iguanacusiguanacus Desert PlanetRegistered User regular
    I've got a pretty bad sinus headache so if we just wanna call it for the week that'll be fine

• Options
    I'm up for hanging out if anyone else is

Miss me? Find me on:

• Options
    Yeah, I'll stick my head into chat around the usual time

• Options
    How's everybody feelin?

• Options
    i am feeling much better than last week.

• Options
    Rip-roarin' and ready to go

• Options
    I should be Good To Go

• Options
    I am here and ready

almost forgot it was thursday whoops and only just ended my stream

Miss me? Find me on:

• Options
    Here's my design of the post-cleansing RAZORBACK: THE HOGSABER.

beikh2knb6i5.jpg

• Options
    edited August 2018
    I want to go back and re-do the lettering, but I accidentally merged layers, and it's too late at night to start from scratch.

It's the Flinthoof Orc Clan Motto, in an extremely half-assed use of Tolkien's Dwarven, because D&D Orcish is supposed to use Dwarven script.

It means "You mess with the boar, you get the tusk"

Desert Leviathan on
  • Options
    okay been catching up on the world lore

I will be prepared

also it looks like I'll be able to play this thursday no problem, but I'll keep y'all updated

Miss me? Find me on:

• Options
    Y'ALL READY FOR THIS

• Options
    Oh good I was honestly too lazy to pull a link for that off youtube

• Options
    I remembered that I have a +1 Maul and now I have 34 weapon entries. 5 of which, at absolute most, I will ever use.

• Options
    i think i need to talk to joy bringer about unlocking some more of her magical abilities. she's a +3 weapon, but won't even give me +1.

• Options
    I shoulda' asked you to flip off the sky while I flew over Utah, Scott

Miss me? Find me on:

• Options
    edited August 2018
    Melding wrote: »
    i think i need to talk to joy bringer about unlocking some more of her magical abilities. she's a +3 weapon, but won't even give me +1.

I didn't even read this before bumping it up for ya

Rainfall on
  • Options
    Doobh wrote: »
    I shoulda' asked you to flip off the sky while I flew over Utah, Scott

You can trust that I am at all times directing obscene gestures towards the throne of God.

Sometimes my body is busy, so I flip the secret bird of my heart, like a care bear who shoots blasphemy instead of love.

If it would please you to have briefly intercepted this, who will dare to say that it was not so?

• Options
    hey nerds

Miss me? Find me on:

• Options
    How do you do, fellow nerds?

• Options
    Haha nerddss