As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Penny Arcade - Comic - I Have Questions

DogDog Registered User, Administrator, Vanilla Staff admin
edited August 2018 in The Penny Arcade Hub

imagePenny Arcade - Comic - I Have Questions

Videogaming-related online strip by Mike Krahulik and Jerry Holkins. Includes news and commentary.

Read the full story here

Unknown User on

• Options
    Rhesus PositiveRhesus Positive GNU Terry Pratchett Registered User regular
    I love the ambiguity

Marry a bear then fish together in peaceful silence as the sun rises on a crisp autumn day?

Or marry a bear then marry a fish in cross-species bigamy?

[Muffled sounds of gorilla violence]
  • Options
    YoungFreyYoungFrey Registered User regular
    The wedding band on the bear's claw is a nice detail.

• Options
    RatherDashing89RatherDashing89 Registered User regular
    I love the ambiguity

Marry a bear then fish together in peaceful silence as the sun rises on a crisp autumn day?

Or marry a bear then marry a fish in cross-species bigamy?

Or officiate the marriage of a bear and fish?

• Options
    Skull2185Skull2185 Registered User regular
    The cowboy looks wary. He may have thought he was going to marry a different kind of bear.

Everyone has a price. Throw enough gold around and someone will risk disintegration.
  • Options
    LucascraftLucascraft Registered User regular
    One would think he would have figured that out during the dating process with the bear.

Unless it was an arranged marriage. Maybe he didn't have a choice in the matter.

• Options
    dennisdennis aka bingley Registered User regular
    Lucascraft wrote: »
    One would think he would have figured that out during the dating process with the bear.

Unless it was an arranged marriage. Maybe he didn't have a choice in the matter.

I suspect it was an online romance. When they met in person, he didn't say anything due to embarrassment.

• Options
    YoungFreyYoungFrey Registered User regular
    dennis wrote: »
    Lucascraft wrote: »

I suspect it was an online romance. When they met in person, he didn't say anything due to embarrassment.

Or you have it backwards.

• Options
    shadowysea07shadowysea07 Registered User regular
    His wife is so majestic.