As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Just came back to WoW and I feel so alone

EliteLamerEliteLamer __BANNED USERS regular
edited December 2007 in MMO Extravaganza
What is there to do as a level 66 mage besides run Mana Tombs until level 70? Not to mention no guild will take me because it seems the game is even more about Epix. Most the guilds on Gorfiend require you to be geared with all high level epics. Which is kinda hard to do with out raiding...Is there something I am missing?

SEGA
p561852.jpg
EliteLamer on

• Options
    lowlylowlycooklowlylowlycook Registered User regular
    edited December 2007
    You might be missing the WoW chat thread for one.

lowlylowlycook on
    steam_sig.png
    (Please do not gift. My game bank is already full.)
  • Options
    DhalphirDhalphir don't you open that trapdoor you're a fool if you dareRegistered User regular
    edited December 2007
    EliteLamer wrote: »
    What is there to do as a level 66 mage besides run Mana Tombs until level 70? Not to mention no guild will take me because it seems the game is even more about Epix. Most the guilds on Gorfiend require you to be geared with all high level epics. Which is kinda hard to do with out raiding...Is there something I am missing?

Stop running Mana Tombs and get to level 70.

Then do some battleground PvP for some honor, and pick up a couple of pieces of the season 1 honor gear, namely, the Gladiator's Spellblade or the Gladiator's War Staff.

Then start levelling tailoring and make Spellfire and Spellstrike.

once you get that, any guild will take you pretty much.

Dhalphir on
  • Options
    ryuprechtryuprecht Registered User regular
    edited December 2007
    EliteLamer wrote: »

Hence the reason I left. At some point I felt the purpose of the game changed. It seems to be just what some people want, but if it's not for you, don't bother. There are other MMORPGs that offer different social environments.

ryuprecht on
This discussion has been closed.