As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

are healthy poops smelly or odorless?

2»

• Options
    EskimoDaveEskimoDave Registered User regular
    edited March 2009
    then it smells like sulfur and shit. And sulfur already smells like shit.

EskimoDave on
  • Options
    TopweaselTopweasel Registered User regular
    edited March 2009
    I think the most important thing is. Shit stinks. I don't know if you can judge a man and his diet based on the smell of his shit. I also don't think you can tell a man to change his diet because his shits smell more then yours. This is an holier then though approach I can not endorse. For safety sake I would suggest that you suggest to him to get checked out just in case there is a bigger issue.

Topweasel on
  • Options
    3lwap03lwap0 Registered User regular
    edited March 2009
    Poop stinks because of bacteria in the intestines, their byproduct is sulfur and nitrogen and other gases. Why your roomies is so bad is diet, plain and simple. Processed foods smell worse coming out than all natural foods. A few months ago I went on a health kick, and switched my diet a fair bit. I've noticed that when I put an entry into the captains log, it smells a lot less worse these days. It ain't shitting roses and sunshine, but it's not the black death seeping out of my ass either. Also, a high meat diet will smell pretty bad compared to a Vegan, at least that's the rumor. I don't advocate smelling Vegan turds to investigate.

Invest in some Febreeze, make sure your roomie uses the fan, crack a window. These are all simply courtesy's that one roomie should extend to the other. These things are all easier than asking someone to change their diet so you can't smell their ass fruit.

3lwap0 on
  • Options
    tammyaruckman@gmail.com tammyaruckman@gmail.com Registered User new member
    If you're bowel movements are foul see a doctor, my husband ignored this and other symptoms but the odor was first, my husband died of prostate cancer...i ignored this symptom and ended up in the hospital for 4 days with diverticulitis, odor is normal foul odor may not be, only a doctor will be able to answer this. But I will say that if they're is no other symptom ie pain, the runs, fever etc... then you are probably ok. Just light a candle burn a match or spray something now and then. Lol

This discussion has been closed.