As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Never Winter Nights and NWN2

lucreacialucreacia Registered User new member
edited November 2006 in Critical Failures
#1 I have Never Winter Nights and have so far loved it. The only thing I don't like is currently I'm on a quest... I think DND was hard up for ideas.

#2 I have Never Winter Nights 2, but have yet to play it. It is currently in the basement with my other Christmas gifts.

What do you guys think about these games?

And as he stared into her eyes their light would fade, and she would shed tears of crimson no more.
lucreacia on

• Options
    INeedNoSaltINeedNoSalt with blood on my teeth Registered User regular
    edited November 2006
    As much as NWN and NWN2 are based on DND, y'no... they're not tabletop games.

I played NWN for awhile but I can't go back. The graphics are just painful, and the game itself wasn't good enough for me to look past that.

Haven't played NWN2 and I don't think I expect to.

INeedNoSalt on
  • Options
    TalonrazorTalonrazor Registered User regular
    edited November 2006
    Ya dude, this thread needs to be posted in G&T, it'll just be locked here. And if you do post in G&T, try fleshing out the OP just a bit. Right now it doesn't make too much sense.

Talonrazor on
    sig4.jpg
  • Options
    ThanatosThanatos Registered User regular
    edited November 2006
    Talonrazor wrote:
    Ya dude, this thread needs to be posted in G&T, it'll just be locked here. And if you do post in G&T, try fleshing out the OP just a bit. Right now it doesn't make too much sense.
    Pretty much.

If you want to talk about the relations between NWN and PnP D&D, you can make a thread in here, but it's going to have to be substantially more fleshed-out than that.

Thanatos on
This discussion has been closed.