As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Cookie Brigade this year?

bunny_shotbunny_shot Registered User regular
Has anybody heard anything about the Cookie Brigade coming back this year, what they will be dressed like, etc? I've missed them EVERY YEAR and I am so determined to find them this year!

Do a Barrel Roll!
Bunny_Shot's Pins
qwa1uqcje8nw.png

• Options
    ClannMorganClannMorgan Registered User regular
    They will be there. Not sure what the distributers will be dressed like, except one such brigadier that will be in cosplay as an RE character and possibly handing out Umbrella Corp sugar cookies.

• Options
    omfg! I need to get my hands on one of those Umbrella Corp cookies! Any tips on how I can successfully hunt down a brigader this year?

Do a Barrel Roll!
    Bunny_Shot's Pins
    qwa1uqcje8nw.png

• Options
    KopeAceticKopeAcetic Registered User regular
    I've been waiting for their notification. Last year I bought a few tins and handed them out to people from time to time and I've been hoping to do the same again.

• Options
    KeroanKeroan Chicago, IllinoisRegistered User regular
    bunny_shot wrote: »
    omfg! I need to get my hands on one of those Umbrella Corp cookies! Any tips on how I can successfully hunt down a brigader this year?

The easiest way is to follow them on Twitter and sign up for push notifications during PAX

• Options
    GhostDanGhostDan Registered User regular
    There's no official cookie brigade outfit. The best option is as Keroan said follow them on twitter. You can tweet them where you are and if there's a distributor available they will usually send someone over.

• Options
    Keroan wrote: »
    bunny_shot wrote: »

The easiest way is to follow them on Twitter and sign up for push notifications during PAX

Thank you! :)

Do a Barrel Roll!
    Bunny_Shot's Pins
    qwa1uqcje8nw.png

• Options
    nixternixter roughly Portland, ORRegistered User regular
    I was wondering if they will have an easy way to refill the tins, or if I should just leave it at home.

aka Avidguru from Twitter and elsewhere

O1vSeKm.png
  • Options
    GhostDan wrote: »
    There's no official cookie brigade outfit. The best option is as Keroan said follow them on twitter. You can tweet them where you are and if there's a distributor available they will usually send someone over.

I know... but I usually hear about how they are dressed at some point during the con. Just was wondering if anyone had any info yet! :P

Do a Barrel Roll!
    Bunny_Shot's Pins
    qwa1uqcje8nw.png

• Options
    KopeAcetic wrote: »
    I've been waiting for their notification. Last year I bought a few tins and handed them out to people from time to time and I've been hoping to do the same again.

Wow you're quite the philanthropist! <3

Do a Barrel Roll!
    Bunny_Shot's Pins
    qwa1uqcje8nw.png

• Options
    samalasamala Registered User new member
    Hi there!

I'm one of the Cookie Brigade PAX West Organizers.

We will be at PAX West 2018! (Or I just made a shit ton of chocolate chip cookies for nothing, lol)

We will have our Pins available for sale. Still determining date and time for those. We also have some tins left for sale.

If you want to refill your tin, we would ask that you make a donation, and this money will go to Child's Play. If you wish to purchase a pin, that money will go to the Cookie Brigade to help our operating funds.

As for finding us, follow us on Twitter @Cookie_Brigade. Look for people with our Logo.

I'll be handing out cookies my whole time, and I will be cosplaying! Here is my outfit schedule:

Friday: Female Team Skull Grunt

Saturday: Borderland's Tiny Tina (I will not be carrying oatmeal raisin cookies)

Sunday: Borderland's Tiny Tina (I will not be carrying oatmeal raisin cookies)

Monday: Female Team Skull Grunt

Looking forward to seeing everyone there!

-Samala

• Options
    nixternixter roughly Portland, ORRegistered User regular
    So, a reasonable plan is to bring the tin, make a nice donation to Child's Play, and fill the tin with cookies? I can make this happen!

aka Avidguru from Twitter and elsewhere

O1vSeKm.png
  • Options
    DracilDracil Registered User regular
    Oh, now I'm glad I didn't end up throwing the tin away!

3DS: 2105-8644-6304
    Switch: US 1651-2551-4335 JP 6310-4664-2624
    MH3U Monster Cheat Sheet / MH3U Veggie Elder Ticket Guide
  • Options
    Rhea_starstormRhea_starstorm Portland, ORRegistered User regular
    Where is cb headquaters this year? I hope to have some cookies to donate :)

• Options
    nixter wrote: »
    So, a reasonable plan is to bring the tin, make a nice donation to Child's Play, and fill the tin with cookies? I can make this happen!

Thank you for supporting the CB with purchasing our tin and helping out Child's Play!

• Options

If anyone would like to learn more about how to donate cookies or become a distributor, please PM me or check out our website www.cookiebrigade.org

• Options
    samala wrote: »

If anyone would like to learn more about how to donate cookies or become a distributor, please PM me or check out our website www.cookiebrigade.org

CBHQ location is a secret to everyone ;3