As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

PAX XP Question.

XshinobiXshinobi Registered User regular
Hey all,

This maybe a pretty dumb question but do I have to register for PAX XP? I'm not interested in the scavenger hunt, free merch or grand prize. Would I be barred entry to the convention if I fail to register?

• KopeAceticKopeAcetic Registered User regular
    Pretty sure no. I'm almost positive it's just to gamify your experience.

• whypick1whypick1 PAX [E] Info Booth Manager ~2' from an LCDRegistered User regular
    KopeAcetic wrote: »

This is 100% correct.

I will, however, add that if you do register your badge and you lose it, we'll be able to determine whose badge it is, which makes it easier for you to get it back.

Is it PAX <insert nearest future PAX here> yet?
  • every day's greatevery day's great Registered User regular
    edited August 2018
    Is PAX XP online yet? It was supposedly going to be up and running before PAX starts, but I am still getting "Coming Soon." Has anyone else tried it?

There is a button "click her to learn more about pax xp" but it just goes back to the regular pax site.

every day's great on
  • KopeAceticKopeAcetic Registered User regular
    I registered my badges a couple days after I got them, not sure if it went down between then and now.

• whypick1whypick1 PAX [E] Info Booth Manager ~2' from an LCDRegistered User regular
    The button in the app won't be live until show open.

Is it PAX <insert nearest future PAX here> yet?
  • XshinobiXshinobi Registered User regular
    whypick1 wrote: »
    KopeAcetic wrote: »

This is 100% correct.

I will, however, add that if you do register your badge and you lose it, we'll be able to determine whose badge it is, which makes it easier for you to get it back.

Ah, ty for the clarification.