As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

The TWDT 2018: $4463.6 raised - Ravenclaw wins - Survey Posted - Pictures up!

2»

• Options
    TOGSolidTOGSolid Drunk sailor Seattle, WashingtonRegistered User regular
    We pulled $4463.6 this year with House Ravenclaw pulling in $2392 combined and Ravenclaw MoM taking the cup again! They raised $1930 on their own.

Slytherin and Hufflepuff were pretty neck and neck this time with Slytherin just barely edging out Hufflepuff for 2nd place.

I don't have the full breakdowns this time because reasons but we all did great and I hope you all had fun!

Thanks everyone!
    I3izzy wrote: »
    So what happened at Linda's?

Que?

wWuzwvJ.png
  • Options
    zerzhulzerzhul Registered User, Moderator mod
    Damn, folks. Well done! gogo Ravenclaw getting that cup back!

• Options
    CKingCKing Registered User regular
    TOGSolid wrote: »
    We pulled $4463.6 this year with House Ravenclaw pulling in $2392 combined and Ravenclaw MoM taking the cup again! They raised $1930 on their own.

Slytherin and Hufflepuff were pretty neck and neck this time with Slytherin just barely edging out Hufflepuff for 2nd place.

I don't have the full breakdowns this time because reasons but we all did great and I hope you all had fun!

Thanks everyone!

Que?

Might be referring to Gryffindor OOTP and Ravenclaw DE? I know some of us (and muggles) were having issues getting in and most were saying the bouncer had an attitude about all of us being there. Not sure if that's what they're referring to.

• Options
    Ok, whew, as long as it wasn't anything serious like a fight or harassment.

After PAX I'm gonna release a survey regarding venue feedback, line management, etc. to collect feedback to figure out how to address any issues and improve things for next time.

wWuzwvJ.png
  • Options
    I3izzyI3izzy Nonofficial member of the F5 brigade FG, ORRegistered User regular
    TOGSolid wrote: »

Que?

The back bar wasn't open and the single bar made it a giant hassle to get drinks. I think a lot of people gave up on even trying.

ZYseqtZ.png
  • Options
  • Options
    And I got the link to all the pictures taken at the crawl! Photography was done by @SamuelGrahn (Instagram)

https://samuelsgrahn.smugmug.com/Nightlife/Happy-Potter-Pub-Crawl-083018/

wWuzwvJ.png
  • Options
    BekerBeker Child's Play Program Director SeattleRegistered User, Penny Arcade Staff regular
    You all are awesome, thank you so much for drinking for the children.

-Beker/Erick
    zx6ak2M.png
  • Options
    ClannMorganClannMorgan Registered User regular
    Wow, great job everyone!