As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Going solo for Sunday

yessiyessi Registered User new member
I planned to attend with a friend but she couldn’t make it so I will be attending by myself and was hoping to meet some peeps I could hang out with. It’s my first PAX so I’m not sure what to expect so I’m hoping others would like to Meetup.

• Options
    phamtqphamtq Portland, ORRegistered User regular
    edited August 2018
    Edit: Nevermind. Reread the title of the post. :P

You should take a look at the PAX Orientation Panel at the Cat Theater at 11:00 AM. You can meet cool people at an event designed just for that. It can sometimes be difficult and awkward to strike up conversations with strangers in line to make friends so having an event dedicated to that makes it easier.

phamtq on
  • Options
    yessiyessi Registered User new member
    phamtq wrote: »
    Edit: Nevermind. Reread the title of the post. :P

You should take a look at the PAX Orientation Panel at the Cat Theater at 11:00 AM. You can meet cool people at an event designed just for that. It can sometimes be difficult and awkward to strike up conversations with strangers in line to make friends so having an event dedicated to that makes it easier.

Thank you. I will attend that!