As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Lost Hippo Plush

HippoHappenstanceHippoHappenstance Registered User new member
On Friday during the first few hours of PAX I lost my beloved hippo plush in the area around the top of the escalators on the 4th floor in the Washington State Convention Center. She's my comfort plush and I am very distressed without her. If you found her and decided to keep her and took her home or gave her to your child - please make sure she gets to the Lost and Found at the info booth (top of the escalators, floor 4 on the left hand side just before the glass doors). I miss her desperately and want her to come home. She's about 6-8 inches long and still has her Wild Republic tag on her ear. Thank you. Image of a similar plush attached. pa30uwcijhsw.jpg

• Options
    Rhea_starstormRhea_starstorm Portland, ORRegistered User regular
    Have you checked with the info booth? Id give them this info and your phone number to call if turns up

• Options
    Have you checked with the info booth? Id give them this info and your phone number to call if turns up

I went to see them several times while I was there and did leave my info. I'm reaching out via here and the r/PAX thread to hopefully find whoever found the plush or get the word around that it wasn't hidden swag or something left behind on purpose and that someone is deeply missing it.

• Options
    Rhea_starstormRhea_starstorm Portland, ORRegistered User regular

I went to see them several times while I was there and did leave my info. I'm reaching out via here and the r/PAX thread to hopefully find whoever found the plush or get the word around that it wasn't hidden swag or something left behind on purpose and that someone is deeply missing it.

Hope you find it soon. Ill keep my eyes peeled

• Options
    every day's greatevery day's great Registered User regular
    @Zerzhul just started a lost and found thread recommending places to contact about lost items. I hope you find/found your hippo soon!!

• Options
    @Zerzhul just started a lost and found thread recommending places to contact about lost items. I hope you find/found your hippo soon!!

Thanks for the heads up! I appreciate it!