As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Come post pictures of your [Gunpla] & other scale models in this thread

19596979899101»

• Options
    Dark Raven XDark Raven X Laugh hard, run fast, be kindRegistered User regular
    I'm still sprues deep on the PG Exia but... I acquired another kit. Turn Red Astray was at Barnes and Noble nearby, and I never see Gunpla in the wild, so. It is here now. I looked at the manual, it's such a gorgeous kit.

Gonna use some white primer in place of the stickers for colour separation, should look pretty consistent with the white parts.

Oh brilliant
  • Options
    Bluedude152Bluedude152 Registered User regular
    Mother fucker the gm cannon 1/144 is pbandai

p0a2ody6sqnt.jpg
  • Options
    LanzLanz ...Za?Registered User regular
    edited September 2018
    Heffling wrote: »
    Lanz wrote: »
    You could say he... put everything he had into it

Get it? Cause ∀?

I don't get it.

∀ is used to denote all the elements of a set/everything within a given thing

Which is part of the meaning in the title, as Turn A as a series is supposed on the idea that the UC and the originally conceived as alternate universe timelines of Future Century, After Colony and After War (and, included afterwards at least, Cosmic Era) were all part of the same continuity, but with gaps in the history known was the "Dark History."

In this case, I was making a pun on the "everything" aspect of what ∀ represents

Lanz on
    waNkm4k.jpg?1
  • Options
    Curly_BraceCurly_Brace Robot Girl Mimiga VillageRegistered User regular
    Okay we should have the mods lock this thread, then I can make a new one tomorrow morning.

• Options
    LanzLanz ...Za?Registered User regular
    edited September 2018
    shall we leave this one off with this pretty awesome Hi-Nu customized from the MG Ver. Ka:

mg-hi-nu-gundam-ver-ka-detailed%2B%25283%2529.jpg

Incoms! Incoms in the fin funnel racks!

Lanz on
    waNkm4k.jpg?1
  • Options
    Bluedude152Bluedude152 Registered User regular
    Funnel wings is fucking A+

p0a2ody6sqnt.jpg
  • Options
    GR_ZombieGR_Zombie Krillin It Registered User regular
    Hi-Nu looks damn good in that scheme.

04xkcuvaav19.png
  • Options
    Dark Raven XDark Raven X Laugh hard, run fast, be kindRegistered User regular
    Heffling wrote: »
    You could say he... put everything he had into it

Get it? Cause ∀?

I don't get it.

∀ is used to denote all the elements of a set/everything within a given thing

Which is part of the meaning in the title, as Turn A as a series is supposed on the idea that the UC and the originally conceived as alternate universe timelines of Future Century, After Colony and After War (and, included afterwards at least, Cosmic Era) were all part of the same continuity, but with gaps in the history known was the "Dark History."

In this case, I was making a pun on the "everything" aspect of what ∀ represents

Turn Red has an upside down R for a logo, does that mean anything or is it just an homage to Turn A of something?

Oh brilliant
This discussion has been closed.