As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Dr. Exoskeleton West 2018

zerzhulzerzhul Registered User, Moderator mod
There hasn't been a help thread so far, so I guess I am making one now.

Also, I am a Gatekeeper. If you are a keymaster with your key unused, please shoot me a DM!

• XalaraXalara Registered User regular
    This seems a bit more involved than previous years o_O

• zerzhulzerzhul Registered User, Moderator mod
    It is indeed!

• LegacyLegacy Stuck Somewhere In Cyberspace The Grid(Seattle)Registered User, ClubPA regular
    Fuck flappy bird. Seriously. :x

Can we get the chemicals in. 'Cause anything's better than this.
    yeah, that second flappy bird level was brutal, and made worse by glitches on mobile. I really enjoy what the Dr. does, but that one was near torture.

• AiouaAioua Ora Occidens Ora OptimaRegistered User regular
    zerzhul wrote: »
    yeah, that second flappy bird level was brutal, and made worse by glitches on mobile. I really enjoy what the Dr. does, but that one was near torture.

the bad hitboxes were just authentic flappy-bird

life's a game that you're bound to lose / like using a hammer to pound in screws
    fuck up once and you break your thumb / if you're happy at all then you're god damn dumb
    that's right we're on a fucked up cruise / God is dead but at least we have booze
    bad things happen, no one knows why / the sun burns out and everyone dies
    edited September 2018
    not hitboxes, that was fine, it was the unregistered taps. Falling out of the air in the areas where there's nothing around without hitting anything or going off screen was infuriating.

the Dr. told us PC freeplay would have been a better choice.

Also I think that you, as a member of beep boop, the team of computers at pax, shouldn't comment on the struggles of attendees ;)

zerzhul on
  • The AviatrixThe Aviatrix Registered User regular
    I never got through the flappy bird :'( I prefer getting stumped on trivia than a fiendish game I suck at :p

x5XpZBK.pngEz7XjRx.pngml9Z6gf.png
  • AiouaAioua Ora Occidens Ora OptimaRegistered User regular
    zerzhul wrote: »
    not hitboxes, that was fine, it was the unregistered taps. Falling out of the air in the areas where there's nothing around without hitting anything or going off screen was infuriating.

the Dr. told us PC freeplay would have been a better choice.

Also I think that you, as a member of beep boop, the team of computers at pax, shouldn't comment on the struggles of attendees ;)

hey hey I only ever played the second flappy bird on my phone while waiting in line for VR, like the common man!

life's a game that you're bound to lose / like using a hammer to pound in screws
    fuck up once and you break your thumb / if you're happy at all then you're god damn dumb
    that's right we're on a fucked up cruise / God is dead but at least we have booze
    bad things happen, no one knows why / the sun burns out and everyone dies