As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

2018 PAX Prime/West is done, be sure to thank your enforcers for their work!

bacon_avengerbacon_avenger Defender of Pork ProductsPacific NW, USARegistered User regular
Love every one of you all for all your work and dedication to making sure things run as smoothly as possible for all of us attendees. <3

PAX Prime 2022 Checklist:[ ]Hotel [ ]Time Off [ ]Bobcats [ ]Challenge Coin [ ]Forum Badge
eIMwu3s.png

• every day's greatevery day's great Registered User regular
    edited September 2018
    I agree - enforcers are the best floor/line/help staff for any convention I've been to. Thank you for your help!!

As one example, I asked for directions multiple times to various places and things (fastest way to 6th floor, PAX XP help desk location, where is PC freeplay? etc.) and was given excellent instructions in each case.

[Though I still really don't like line compression (get as uncomfortable as possible, hooray!) and I have no idea what the exhibitors on the show floor are thinking with the 3-4 hour wait times.]

every day's great on
  • IncreaseBlueIncreaseBlue Registered User regular
    edited September 2018
    Thanks to the lovely enforcers working there Acq Inc signing. They were great in trying to get everyone in under time to avoid the inevitable cut off. Also the Sega panel line enforcers were fun to chat with.

IncreaseBlue on
  • olanmillsolanmills Registered User regular
    edited September 2018
  • ElmoFuntzElmoFuntz Portland, ORRegistered User regular
    Woot enforcers! :)

Go for the eyes Boo, GO FOR THE EYES!
    vn6ID15.png