As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

D&D 5e One Shot

nevermore13nevermore13 Registered User regular
I am planing a D&D 5th edition one shot game. This will be welcome to newbies or veteran players and will probably run in the vicinity of 2 or 2 1/2 hours. I am looking for anywhere from 3-5 players. The timing of the game will be confirmed closer to the event as I will need to plan the game around my enforcing schedule. My belief is that the game will probably be either Friday or Saturday in the afternoon or evening. If you are interested please let me know and if you need to wait until I have a definite time that is understood as well.

• rabbitboy84rabbitboy84 Registered User new member
    I'm interested! I did one at GenCon and it was a blast. Lasted closer to 4 hours, as D&D tends to meander :)

Would you be providing characters? Or, said a broader way: what do you need from participants?

• drakuldragondrakuldragon Long Island, NYRegistered User regular
    yes!! didn't I play with you last year, mark ran it. I recognize your name lol

b3dyisb2mkd7.png

DOTS RPG Project - Guild Master Jess | @dotsrpg

• nevermore13nevermore13 Registered User regular
    So in answer to the first question I will not be able to provide characters but what I will say is my idea is super RP heavy with nedt to Bo combat so I want people to create their own characters for that reason. Characters can be anywhere from level 1 to level 3. I will have a players handbook 1 so if you choose something not in that book I recommend bringing the appropriate players handbook. Also, this is d&d so bring dice or a dice rolling app you don't want to use the dms dice

@drakuldragon that does sound familiar.

More info to probably in October or early November whenever [E] schedules come out

• ogbaogba Registered User regular
    My brother and I will be at pax unplugged on saturday. We would possibly be interested depending on details.