As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[LOCK PLZ] Game of the Year 2007 poll

SixfortyfiveSixfortyfive Registered User regular
edited January 2008 in Games and Technology
Crossposted from here. mcc can't post this himself because he can't log in and his account's recovery e-mail is no longer valid.
mcc wrote:
CLICK HERE TO VOTE

As you may already be familiar with, for the last few years I have been coordinating a little Game of the Year poll the first week of each January. This poll is not like normal GOTY polls. I think it is better. In normal GOTY polls you are given maybe four, five options, and you have to pick your favorite. This one is different.

In this poll you are given a list of EVERY game released last year-- near as we could gather, by taking nominations here and on PA.* You are asked to rate your top 20-- you're asked to check all the games you played, and then to sort them in order of your favorites. There's some javascript that hopefully will make this more or less easy. At the end I have a computer program go back and sort the favorites based on what got rated highest, and we get a list of the year's "top 130". If you want to see what this looks like, here's last year's poll results. They're all color coded and they look neat.

The poll will run until, as I'm currently planning things, the evening of January 8. Expect the results to be at the poll URL sometime on January 9.

Want to give it a shot?

* This year the list is pretty exhaustive, so if something's missing it's probably because it was specifically excluded under the rules! But that is in the past, and if something is missing then I'm sorry, but even if something deserves to be on, no new options will be added now that the poll has started.

In case if you're wondering why one of your favorite games might not be on the list, mcc has some rules in place to prevent games from previous polls from running again another year. Ports of games from previous years are not allowed, and imports (from regions that are not North America) are not allowed because of the possibility that they may receive localizations the following year. (This has the interesting side-effect of some old previously un-localized Virtual Console games being allowed to run in 2007, however.)

For this reason, The Orange Box is not listed. Instead, TF2, Portal, and HL2 Episode 2 are listed individually. Allowing The Orange Box to run as-is would allow HL2 (a previous GOTY winner) and HL2 Episode 1 to run again.

poasting something foolishly foolish.
Sixfortyfive on

• MumblyfishMumblyfish Registered User regular
    edited January 2008
    The Orange Box was not listed because it would win by too great a margin. Final Fantasy XII was not listed because the European vote does not matter in mcc's cosy, America-centric world. Don't believe Ondore's lies!

resultsvc0.png

I'm one of those few not screaming "2007: Best year ever!". Final Fantasy XII would be in at number three if I could choose it, but c'est la vote.

Mumblyfish on
  • taliosfalcontaliosfalcon Registered User regular
    edited January 2008
    I have the orange box..and none of its contents were in my 8 picks..am i going to hell?

that aside the list made me realize what a great year for RPGs this was, etrian odyssey, the witcher, persona 3 and mass effect were some of the best RPGs i've played in the last 5 years at least.

taliosfalcon on
    steam xbox - adeptpenguin
  • DarkPrimusDarkPrimus Registered User regular
    edited January 2008
    Man if you had played Persona 3, FFXII wouldn't be on your list at all, because it would feel so bland and stale.

DarkPrimus on
  • ItalaxItalax Registered User regular
    edited January 2008
    My top 3 were, in order: Portal, Episode 2, Team Fortress 2.

...Yea I loved the orange box. Mario has a huge disadvantage that I got it for christmas and haven't had time to play it religiously yet, but the couple of hours I spent still won it spot 4 >_>

Also:
    DarkPrimus wrote: »
    Man if you had played Persona 3, FFXII wouldn't be on your list at all, because it would feel so bland and stale.

I'm pretty sure we don't have Persone 3 in Europe yet.

Italax on
    PSN: Italax - Steam ID : Italax
    Sometimes I Stream Games: http://www.ustream.tv/channel/italax-plays-video-games
    edited January 2008
    Italax wrote: »
    We do not, and my favoured importers are still charging Too Damned Much™. It could be that I would like Persona 3 more than Final Fantasy XII, but as a rule I do not like the traditional Japanese RPG, and impressive as Persona 3's visual design is it seems to follow standard genre design to the letter. I like Final Fantasy XII because it was difficult, had no experience or item grinding and (until the final stages of the game, where everything devolved into utter shit) a story of empires rather than girly teenagers with personal problems, problems which somehow take center stage even when the world is minutes away from annhilation.

Mumblyfish on
  • BullioBullio Registered User regular
    edited January 2008
    Spoilered top 20. I only ranked the games I got around to playing that came out this year (I think I had 22 or 23 on the list). The top 10 looks right. After that I didn't pay too much attention to the order.
    1. Mass Effect (360)
    2. Super Mario Galaxy (Wii)
    3. Call of Duty 4 (360)
    4. Portal (360)
    5. Contra 4 (DS)
    6. Metroid Prime 3: Corruption (Wii)
    7. Zack and Wiki (Wii)
    8. Bioshock (360)
    9. Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass (DS)
    10. Nights (Wii)
    11. Halo 3 (360)
    12. Worms: Open Warfare 2 (DS)
    13. Planet Puzzle League (DS)
    14. Guitar Hero 3 (360)
    15. Etrian Odyssey (DS)
    16. Sin and Punishment (N64)
    17. Crackdown (360)
    18. Mario Strikers Charged (Wii)
    19. Half Life 2: Episode 2 (360)
    20. TMNT (GBA)

Edited to indicate proper platform type.

Bullio on
    steam_sig.png
  • MiserableMirthMiserableMirth Registered User regular
    edited January 2008
    I haven't even gotten close to playing all the good games that came out. However, as it stands, its a duel between SMG and Portal.

MiserableMirth on
  • LewiePLewieP Registered User regular
    edited January 2008
    I voted Portal no. 1 so hard

LewieP on
  • JRoseyJRosey Registered User regular
    edited January 2008
    S.T.A.L.K.E.R. made my top 5. Even I'm a little surprised.

JRosey on
  • ItalaxItalax Registered User regular
    edited January 2008
    Mumblyfish wrote: »
    We do not, and my favoured importers are still charging Too Damned Muchâ„¢. It could be that I would like Persona 3 more than Final Fantasy XII, but as a rule I do not like the traditional Japanese RPG, and impressive as Persona 3's visual design is it seems to follow standard genre design to the letter. I like Final Fantasy XII because it was difficult, had no experience or item grinding and (until the final stages of the game, where everything devolved into utter shit) a story of empires rather than girly teenagers with personal problems, problems which somehow take center stage even when the world is minutes away from annhilation.

I can't go back to random battles, I just can't. I hate them so much and they should have fucking died out after Chrono Trigger did RPG battles properly. It's why I hate Dragon Quest 8 with every fiber of my being, it's everything I think is wrong with a JRPG in a single game.

Italax on
    PSN: Italax - Steam ID : Italax
    Sometimes I Stream Games: http://www.ustream.tv/channel/italax-plays-video-games
    edited January 2008
    Random battles? In 2007 (more like 2008, ha ha, Europe)?

Well, then. Persona 3 would not come anywhere near my list of "best titles of the year" had I played it. It would not even come at the top of my list of "best titles that are Persona 3, Big Rigs: Over the Road Racing or Animal Soccer World".

Mumblyfish on
  • eelektrikeelektrik Southern CaliforniaRegistered User regular
    edited January 2008
    I'm still of the opinion that The Orange Box should've been grouped together as on the 360, there was no option to buy them separately. The majority of people voting for it would be doing so for the new content anyways. But oh well.

I only have a Top 18.
    1. Super Mario Galaxy (Wii)
    2. Rock Band (360, PS3)
    3. Neverwinter Nights 2: Mask of the Betrayer (PC)
    4. Portal (PC, PS3, 360)
    5. Bioshock (360, PC)
    6. Team Fortress 2 (PC, PS3, 360)
    7. Halo 3 (360)
    8. Half Life 2: Episode 2 (PC, PS3, 360)
    9. Geometry Wars: Galaxies (Wii, DS)
    10. Galactic Civilizations 2: Dark Avatar (PC)
    11. Civilization 4: Beyond the Sword
    12. Worms: Open Warfare 2 (DS)
    13. Puzzle Quest: Challenge of the Warlords (DS, PSP, 360, Wii, PC, PS2, PS3, Mobile)
    14. Planet Puzzle League (DS)
    15. Overlord (PC, 360)
    16. Wario Ware: Smooth Moves (Wii)
    17. Command & Conquer 3: Tiberium Wars (PC,360)
    18. World of Warcraft: Burning Crusade (PC)

Unfortunately I've yet to get around to getting Super Paper Mario, Metroid Prime 3, Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass, Assassin's Creed, Mass Effect, or Project Gotham Racing 4. I'll have to get around to playing them all eventually, but I like the look of my top 10. And this has been an amazing year for expansion packs, with 4 of them making my list.

eelektrik on
    (She/Her)
  • KazhiimKazhiim __BANNED USERS regular
    edited January 2008
    I voted Knytt Stories higher than Halo 3.

Kazhiim on
    lost_sig2.png
  • cj iwakuracj iwakura The Rhythm Regent Bears The Name FreedomRegistered User regular
    edited January 2008
    I haven't played many of the top contenders, probably because I don't have a next gen console yet, so I was only able to come up with ten.
    Thanks! You voted for:
    Persona 3 (PS2)
    Contra 4 (DS)
    Etrian Odyssey (DS)
    Odin Sphere (PS2)
    Sam and Max: Season 1 (PC)
    Ar tonelico: Melody of Elemia (PS2)
    Castlevania: Dracula X Chronicles (PSP)
    The Red Star (PS2)
    Disgaea: Afternoon of Darkness (PSP)
    Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney - Justice for All (DS) (haven't played Trials and Tribulations yet)

Funny that no one nominated Hellgate... I might not have voted for it, but I thought it had a fairly devout following.

cj iwakura on
    wVEsyIc.png
  • GoslingGosling Looking Up Soccer In Mongolia Right Now, Probably Watertown, WIRegistered User regular
    edited January 2008
    My #1 was MLB Power Pros.

Seriously. That's my game of the year.

Gosling on
    I have a new soccer blog The Minnow Tank. Reading it psychically kicks Sepp Blatter in the bean bag.
  • Alfred J. KwakAlfred J. Kwak is it because you were insulted when I insulted your hair?Registered User regular
    edited January 2008
    2. Metroid Prime 3: Corruption (Wii)
    3. Mario Strikers Charged (Wii)

What can I say, I'm a Nintendo whore <3

Alfred J. Kwak on
  • RedMageDarionRedMageDarion Registered User regular
    edited January 2008
    Here's what I voted for:
    Thanks! You voted for:
    1 - Earth Defense Force 2017 (360)
    2 - Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn (Wii)
    3 - Persona 3 (PS2)
    4 - Mass Effect (360)
    5 - Team Fortress 2 (PC, PS3, 360)
    6 - Portal (PC, PS3, 360)
    7 - Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney - Trials and Tribulations (DS)
    8 - Bioshock (360, PC)
    9 - Pokemon Diamond/Pearl (DS)
    10 - Puzzle Quest: Challenge of the Warlords (DS, PSP, 360, Wii, PC, PS2, PS3, Mobile)
    11 - Disgaea: Afternoon of Darkness (PSP)
    12 - Jeanne D'Arc (PSP)
    13 - Soul Nomad & the World Eaters (PS2)
    14 - Final Fantasy Fables: Chocobo Tales (DS)

EDF! EDF! EDF!

RedMageDarion on
    Pokemon White - 3954.6369.6328
  • Octopus MelodyOctopus Melody Registered User regular
    edited January 2008
    There are a lot of groovy games that came out this year that I didn't have a chance to play yet. Hopefully I'll get around to 'em this year.

Here's me list:
    1. Zack and Wiki (Wii)
    2. Portal (PC, PS3, 360)
    3. Super Mario Galaxy (Wii)
    4. Sam and Max: Season 1 (PC)
    5. Alien Soldier (Genesis)
    6. Sin and Punishment (N64)
    7. Team Fortress 2 (PC, PS3, 360)
    8. Bioshock (360, PC)
    9. Legend of Spyro: Eternal Night (GBA)
    10. Odin Sphere (PS2)
    11. Super Paper Mario (Wii)
    12. Mario Strikers Charged (Wii)
    13. Wario Ware: Smooth Moves (Wii)
    14. Sonic and the Secret Rings (Wii)
    15. Resident Evil: The Umbrella Chronicles (Wii)

Octopus Melody on
  • ChenChen Registered User regular
    edited January 2008
    Ha! Ha!

It seems I only bought two games this year.

:|

Chen on
    V0Gug2h.png
  • GoatmonGoatmon Companion of Kess Registered User regular
    edited January 2008
    1 Team Fortress 2 (PC, PS3, 360)
    2 God of War 2 (PS2)
    3 Portal (PC, PS3, 360)
    4 Wario Ware: Smooth Moves (Wii)
    5 Half Life 2: Episode 2 (PC, PS3, 360)
    6 World of Warcraft: Burning Crusade (PC)

I don't play WoW anymore, and have no intention of ever going back to it, but Burning Crusade was a pretty bitching expansion and I had quite a bit of fun with it.

Goatmon on
    Switch Friend Code: SW-6680-6709-4204

• HazzHazz Registered User regular
    edited January 2008
    Chen wrote: »
    Ha! Ha!

Yeah, taking this poll made me realise I really didn't buy anything this year.

Hazz on
  • EmperorSethEmperorSeth Registered User regular
    edited January 2008
    And I feel like an idiot. I voted without remembering that God of War 2 and Persona 3 were this year in the first place. That's why you don't do this thing while skimming a list at 9 am on New Year.

Well, my 1st would still be Mario Galaxy, so it's not a big deal.

EmperorSeth on
    You know what? Nanowrimo's cancelled on account of the world is stupid.
  • CouscousCouscous Registered User regular
    edited January 2008
    Hazz wrote: »
    Ha! Ha!

I played a surprising number of new games this year. I played seven new games. I thought it would be less.

Couscous on
  • AshtonDragonAshtonDragon AKA The Nix Registered User regular
    edited January 2008
    My top three were Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn, Pokemon Diamond, and Mario Galaxy. The first two were obvious to me, but I seriously had to think about the order of everything else.

I actually picked more than 20 games, and had to cut a few. Was a really good year for me.
    Though I only had one game on the list for something that wasn't Wii or DS, which was Odin Sphere. I think if I had a better computer, I probably would have bought The Orange Box and voted for TF2 and Portal. Oh well.

AshtonDragon on
  • ChenChen Registered User regular
    edited January 2008
    titmouse wrote: »
    Hazz wrote: »
    Ha! Ha!

I played a surprising number of new games this year. I played seven new games. I thought it would be less.
    Well, sure, I played a lot of games this year, but not enough to actually vote on it. I mean, Mario Party 8, really?

Chen on
    V0Gug2h.png
  • ElendilElendil Registered User regular
    edited January 2008
    2. Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney - Trials and Tribulations (DS)
    3. Castlevania: Dracula X Chronicles (PSP)
    4. Metroid Prime 3: Corruption (Wii)
    5. Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass (DS)
    6. Disgaea: Afternoon of Darkness (PSP)
    7. Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney - Justice for All (DS)

Man I didn't get much this year.

Elendil on
  • BedlamBedlam Registered User regular
    edited January 2008
    I did Galaxy, Super Paper Mario, and TF2 in that order.

Portal is like 6th on my list, it was a fun game dont get me wrong but it was way to bloody short and the difficulty wasnt really there till the end.

Also many thanks to MCC. Make sure to pass alone that we would like to see him come back! (if only for a visit)

Bedlam on
  • LCDXXLCDXX A flask of wood and glass Terre Haute, INRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    edited January 2008
    1. Halo 3 (360)
    3. Bioshock (360, PC)
    4. Mass Effect (360)
    5. Warhawk (PS3)
    6. Portal (PC, PS3, 360)
    7. Crackdown (360)
    8. Castlevania: Dracula X Chronicles (PSP)
    9. Disgaea: Afternoon of Darkness (PSP)
    10. Metroid Prime 3: Corruption (Wii)
    11. God of War 2 (PS2)
    12. Uncharted : Drakes Fortune (PS3)
    13. Puzzle Quest: Challenge of the Warlords (DS, PSP, 360, Wii, PC, PS2, PS3, Mobile)
    14. Forza Motorsport 2 (360)
    15. Jeanne D'Arc (PSP)
    16. Rock Band (360, PS3)
    17. Everyday Shooter (PS3)
    18. flOw (PS3)
    19. Undertow (360a)
    20. Assassin's Creed (360, PS3)

I will admit, it was a pretty awesome year. As I stated elsewhere, the top 4 or 5 were pretty interchangeable for me so I just plugged some numbers in and went with it.

I was kinda shocked to see that I had 32 games on that list. O_o

LCDXX on
    XBL: LCDXX | PSN: LCDXX | Steam: LCDXX
  • DiscoGobboDiscoGobbo Registered User regular
    edited January 2008
    1. Portal (PC, PS3, 360)
    3. God of War 2 (PS2)
    4. Uncharted : Drakes Fortune (PS3)
    5. World of Warcraft: Burning Crusade (PC)
    6. Rock Band (360, PS3)
    7. Half Life 2: Episode 2 (PC, PS3, 360)
    8. Civilization 4: Beyond the Sword
    9. Team Fortress 2 (PC, PS3, 360)
    10. Bioshock (360, PC)
    11. Ratchet and Clank : Tools of Destruction (PS3)

Thinking on it now, it was indeed one hell of a year.

DiscoGobbo on
    PSN ID : DiscoGobbo.
    Warrior | Mage
  • RainbowDespairRainbowDespair Registered User regular
    edited January 2008
    Random battles? In 2007 (more like 2008, ha ha, Europe)?

Well, then. Persona 3 would not come anywhere near my list of "best titles of the year" had I played it. It would not even come at the top of my list of "best titles that are Persona 3, Big Rigs: Over the Road Racing or Animal Soccer World".

Persona 3 does not have random battles in it. In fact, as far as RPGs where you can see the enemy beforehand go, Persona 3 is one of the easier ones to dodge unwanted battles.

RainbowDespair on
  • CherrnCherrn Registered User regular
    edited January 2008
    A pretty pitiful list from me. I didn't play as much this year as I thought I did, but I haven't gotten all the games I wanted to, either - and I haven't completed a few of these.
    2. Portal (PC, PS3, 360)
    3. Halo 3 (360)
    4. Mass Effect (360)
    5. Assassin's Creed (360, PS3)
    6. Bioshock (360, PC)
    7. Metroid Prime 3: Corruption (Wii)
    8. Half Life 2: Episode 2 (PC, PS3, 360)
    9. Team Fortress 2 (PC, PS3, 360)
    10. Picross DS (DS)
    11. Tomb Raider: Anniversary (PS2, PC, PSP, Wii, 360)
    12. Sam and Max: Season 1 (PC)
    13. Crackdown (360)
    14. S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Shadow of Chernobyl (PC)
    15. Aquaria (PC)
    16. Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney - Justice for All (DS)
    17. Guitar Hero 3 (PS2, PS3, 360, Wii, PC)
    18. King Of Fighters XI (PS2)
    19. World of Warcraft: Burning Crusade (PC)
    20. Hotel Dusk: Room 215 (DS)

I still haven't gotten Virtua Fighter 5, Front Mission, Super Paper Mario, The Witcher or Persona 3 yet.

On a sidenote, what the fuck is Hammerfall for the PC? I can find no record of this game ever existing.

Cherrn on
    All creature will die and all the things will be broken. That's the law of samurai.
  • DaedalusDaedalus Registered User regular
    edited January 2008
    Mario Galaxy, followed by some other stuff.

Also, Sin and Punishment as an option on the list? Hell yes.

I mean, it's certainly going to win in the N64 category (unless it counts as a Wii game, that is).

Daedalus on
  • OlivawOlivaw good name, isn't it? the foot of mt fujiRegistered User regular
    edited January 2008
    Thanks! You voted for:

1. Half Life 2: Episode 2 (PC, PS3, 360)
    2. Portal (PC, PS3, 360)
    3. Bioshock (360, PC)
    4. Super Mario Galaxy (Wii)
    5. Metroid Prime 3: Corruption (Wii)
    6. Team Fortress 2 (PC, PS3, 360)
    7. Call of Duty 4 (360, PS3, PC)
    8. Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney - Trials and Tribulations (DS)
    9. Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney - Justice for All (DS)
    10. Galactic Civilizations 2: Dark Avatar (PC)
    11. Command & Conquer 3: Tiberium Wars (PC,360)
    12. Front Mission (DS)
    14. Geometry Wars: Galaxies (Wii, DS)

I am really bad at these things because I always feel like I am leaving something out or that the order is wrong, but this time I feel pretty good about my choices

Olivaw on
    signature-deffo.jpg
    PSN ID : DetectiveOlivaw | TWITTER | STEAM ID | NEVER FORGET
  • Speed RacerSpeed Racer Scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratchRegistered User regular
    edited January 2008
    2. Pokemon Diamond/Pearl (DS)
    3. Portal (PC, PS3, 360)
    4. Team Fortress 2 (PC, PS3, 360)
    5. Rock Band (360, PS3)
    6. Assassin's Creed (360, PS3)
    7. Bioshock (360, PC)
    8. Mass Effect (360)
    9. Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney - Trials and Tribulations (DS)
    10. Metroid Prime 3: Corruption (Wii)
    11. Hotel Dusk: Room 215 (DS)
    12. Zack and Wiki (Wii)
    13. Super Paper Mario (Wii)
    14. Trauma Center: New Blood (Wii)
    15. Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass (DS)

I only now notice that I didn't mention Halo 3 at all. Oh well.

Speed Racer on
  • Radikal_DreamerRadikal_Dreamer Registered User regular
    edited January 2008
    1. Uncharted
    2. Warhawk
    3. Persona 3
    4. God of War II
    5. Heavenly Sword
    6. Final Fantasy XII: Revenant Wings
    7. Guitar Hero III

Final Fantasy Tactics: The War of the Lions would have been on there, probably pretty high, if it was an option... But it wasn't :(

Radikal_Dreamer on
    theincidentsig.jpg
  • DisruptorX2DisruptorX2 Registered User regular
    edited January 2008
    I only voted for Mass Effect.

I should have also voted Guitar Hero 3, but I forgot.

DisruptorX2 on
    1208768734831.jpg
  • Tonberry KingTonberry King Registered User regular
    edited January 2008
    1. Metroid Prime 3
    2. Rune Factory
    3. Mass Effect
    4. Bioshock
    5. Zack and Wiki
    6. Mario Galaxy
    7. Sonic and the Secret Rings
    8. Super Paper Mario
    9. Wario Ware Smooth Moves

Metroid Prime 3 fanboy representin'

Tonberry King on
  • urahonkyurahonky Registered User regular
    edited January 2008
    We do not, and my favoured importers are still charging Too Damned Muchâ„¢. It could be that I would like Persona 3 more than Final Fantasy XII, but as a rule I do not like the traditional Japanese RPG, and impressive as Persona 3's visual design is it seems to follow standard genre design to the letter. I like Final Fantasy XII because it was difficult, had no experience or item grinding and (until the final stages of the game, where everything devolved into utter shit) a story of empires rather than girly teenagers with personal problems, problems which somehow take center stage even when the world is minutes away from annhilation.

I can't go back to random battles, I just can't. I hate them so much and they should have fucking died out after Chrono Trigger did RPG battles properly. It's why I hate Dragon Quest 8 with every fiber of my being, it's everything I think is wrong with a JRPG in a single game.

I looooove random battles so much. It's perfect for the grinder in me.

urahonky on
  • Speed RacerSpeed Racer Scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratchRegistered User regular
    edited January 2008
    urahonky wrote: »

I looooove random battles so much. It's perfect for the grinder in me.

I think you need medical attention.

Speed Racer on
  • bruinbruin Registered User regular
    edited January 2008
    I had played 23 games from the list

The top seven are the games I think are REALLY REALLY good

2. Halo 3 (360)
    3. Portal (PC, PS3, 360)
    4. Bioshock (360, PC)
    5. Rock Band (360, PS3)
    6. Hotel Dusk: Room 215 (DS)