As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Pinny Arcade Pin Pal Trading Post

• Spokane_SnowManSpokane_SnowMan Registered User regular
    oraclehkr wrote: »
    Hey guys, so I've been out of the Pin game for a little while (as you can tell from my PinnyPals Profile) and I'm thinking about selling off some of my rarer pins. I've only ever really traded in the past, but I'm at a place in life where I think I need to free up some funds. This might not be the right place to ask this, since it's a thread focused on trading, but I guess I just wanted to understand if anyone knew how people normally go about this kind of thing?

Ebay and the Slack group.

• theoriginalztheoriginalz PhillyRegistered User regular
    edited November 2018
    Hey all,

I'm looking for a gold overwatch.

Lanyard is up to date!

Let's make a deal!

Found it!

theoriginalz on
    Trade pins with me! Pinny LanyardjlB4Ded.png
  • rikrikrikrikrikrik BelgiumRegistered User new member
    what is the slack group?

• Chroma187Chroma187 Registered User new member
    My girlfriend and I had our first trip to East this year, and we loaded up on nuka cola pins.

We're at West and have some for trade if anyone needs one. We have 2 East 2017 LE pins for trade as well.

• Kirby4LifeKirby4Life SumYungGuy In a cabin in the woodsRegistered User regular
    Chroma187 wrote: »
    My girlfriend and I had our first trip to East this year, and we loaded up on nuka cola pins.

We're at West and have some for trade if anyone needs one. We have 2 East 2017 LE pins for trade as well.

I have a South LE and West LE. Can I trade for one of your East LE??

• Chroma187Chroma187 Registered User new member
    edited September 2017
    Kirby4Life wrote: »
    Chroma187 wrote: »

I have a South LE and West LE. Can I trade for one of your East LE??

Yeah I'd love a South pin. I messaged you.

Chroma187 on
  • Spokane_SnowManSpokane_SnowMan Registered User regular
    Lanyard is all up to date. Looking for a GNOG and Owlboy to finish the show set off.

https://www.pinnypals.com/pals/David_ESM

• RyzenRyzen Registered User new member
    edited September 2017
    Hi there. First time attempting to trade on these forums.

I'm looking for the official Pinny Arcade Overwatch Pin. It was available at PAX East 2015, but I only attend West. Check out the image below to see what I have to trade from this year's show (minus the Witcher pin). I have the sought after Monster Hunter World, Far Cry 5, and Dauntless pins. Please contact me if interested, thanks!
    v63wqa8s4o4l.jpg

Ryzen on
  • Wraith90Wraith90 Saskatoon, SkRegistered User regular
    Ryzen wrote: »
    Hi there. First time attempting to trade on these forums.

I'm looking for the official Pinny Arcade Overwatch Pin. It was available at PAX East 2015, but I only attend West. Check out the image below to see what I have to trade from this year's show (minus the Witcher pin). I have the sought after Monster Hunter World, Far Cry 5, and Dauntless pins. Please contact me if interested, thanks!
    v63wqa8s4o4l.jpg

I would recommend going to http://pinnypals.com/ and setting up a landyard on there. You can also see who has an Overwatch pin up for trade and send them an offer on there.

I also recommend joining the slack channel at http://bit.ly/1JWlXbs and posting something in #trades.

• OlerheadOlerhead Krytenton AustraliaRegistered User regular
    edited October 2017
    Edited.

Whoops thread is way old.

Olerhead on
  • zerzhulzerzhul Registered User, Moderator mod
    This thread is still the current trading post thread.

• vonhistvonhist Mr Melbourne, AustraliaRegistered User regular
    A lot of trades now take place on pinnypals.com and the pinnypals slack group.

• zerzhulzerzhul Registered User, Moderator mod
    Also true

• KexoneKexone Registered User new member
    edited November 2017
    I am always looking for Hobby Khoo pins. All my stuff for trade is on my PinnyPals.com lanyard.

pin_hobby_khoo.png?1

Kexone on
  • InterestingMixInterestingMix A little bit of everything really Melbourne, AustraliaRegistered User regular
    I think I have tracked down another one for you @Kexone :-D

m6s4s1d.png

Woosh!
  • KexoneKexone Registered User new member
    I think I have tracked down another one for you @Kexone :-D

Yesssssss

• ishtraishtra Long IslandRegistered User regular
    New to this. posted in https://www.pinnypals.com/ also - I'm looking for the PAX Unplugged Welcome Home pin from the core set. I have some older pins (never really cared about anything but one pin a year), including at least 2012 Merch, Zombie Tycho, Gabbie, and the three ladies from the 2016 PAX East set. Thanks

Attendee: PAX East 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2018, Unplugged 2017
  • bcfunderbcfunder Registered User new member
    Howdy Folks,
    I just got back from PaxSouth. I'm interested in trading this years LE for the first PaxSouth LE. I'm also interested in trading a set of the Orange PaxSouth dice for the purple PaxUnplugged dice.

• phicar2phicar2 Registered User regular
    hey all, I had a question about pinnypals trading etiquette. When asking for a trade what is an appropriate amount of time to wait before cancelling the request if you haven't heard back? I certainly understand everyone has lots going so I want to be sensitive to that but I also enjoy trading and don't want to have a trade request out there for days/weeks which means I can't try another trade because it involves pins potentially committed to or asked for on a waiting trade request. Just curious what folks think...I want to be a good trading member :)

• astroboiastroboi Melbourne, AusRegistered User regular
    I think it’s up to you to a large extent.
    There are a bunch of inactive accounts on pinnypals, and if you go to the profile you can see when they last logged in. But then it’s also not uncommon for active users to just not respond to a trade request. Unfortunately there’s not much you can do about that.

I usually wait for about a week, and if I haven’t had any response I’ll either send them another message or just close the offer.

cool, thanks. I don't want to be rude but I also want to be an active trader :)

• PedroAsaniPedroAsani Brotherhood of the Squirrel [Prime]Registered User regular
    phicar2 wrote: »
    cool, thanks. I don't want to be rude but I also want to be an active trader :)

I would expect that post-PAX, give it a week if you sent an offer. A lot of us need to decompress.

Other than that, there is nothing stopping you from leaving a trade offer open for months. I know I'm not the most responsive person on there, because Life. I'll try and get back to everyone eventually though.

That said, I have a complete SMB3 set for trade. Looking for offers. Yes, it includes the Luigi Case Pin.

:)

• Drowning RabbitDrowning Rabbit New HampshireRegistered User regular
    So how screwed am I that I didn't go to PAX West to get the Monster Hunter pin. :(

Monster Hunter is my #1 gaming series, I have bought multiple systems just to play it. So I'm really frustrated that it was only at West as far as I know. Did it show up anywhere else since? Unplugged randomly? Not that it would make much sense.

As far as I understand, they didn't bring them to the online store afterwards, and I didn't have a pin pal that could pick one up for me that was going to West.

I highly doubt they're bringing them to East, so this may just end up the Leeroy Jenkins of PAX West? I am guessing my best case is to just spent the 50-60 on eBay?

I have a lanyard on Pinny Pals, but the best I have for 'rarity' is the old first East shield.

• astroboiastroboi Melbourne, AusRegistered User regular
    The 2014 East shield is actually pretty hard to come by in my experience, so I’d say you have a pretty good bargaining chip there. I personally would value it higher than the Monster Hunter pin.

According to pinnypals, there are 53 people with Monster Hunter available. You could try sending a trade offer to some of them, or put up an offer on the trading post.

What’s your pinnypals account?

• thx42thx42 SeattleRegistered User regular
    So how screwed am I that I didn't go to PAX West to get the Monster Hunter pin. :(

Monster Hunter is my #1 gaming series, I have bought multiple systems just to play it. So I'm really frustrated that it was only at West as far as I know. Did it show up anywhere else since? Unplugged randomly? Not that it would make much sense.

As far as I understand, they didn't bring them to the online store afterwards, and I didn't have a pin pal that could pick one up for me that was going to West.

I highly doubt they're bringing them to East, so this may just end up the Leeroy Jenkins of PAX West? I am guessing my best case is to just spent the 50-60 on eBay?

I have a lanyard on Pinny Pals, but the best I have for 'rarity' is the old first East shield.

The Monster Hunter pin did show up randomly at PAX South this year, so there's a few more out there now.

If you're going to East this year, there should be plenty of people that have this pin for trade. If there's any new time-sink pins at East, those would probably be good things to trade for a Monster Hunter.

• Drowning RabbitDrowning Rabbit New HampshireRegistered User regular
    astroboi wrote: »
    The 2014 East shield is actually pretty hard to come by in my experience, so I’d say you have a pretty good bargaining chip there. I personally would value it higher than the Monster Hunter pin.

According to pinnypals, there are 53 people with Monster Hunter available. You could try sending a trade offer to some of them, or put up an offer on the trading post.

What’s your pinnypals account?
    Same as here, it’s drowningrabbit. Unfortunately I don’t have an extra shield, traded my extra shield away early :(

I have the Massachusetts version of the pin extra.
    thx42 wrote: »

The Monster Hunter pin did show up randomly at PAX South this year, so there's a few more out there now.

If you're going to East this year, there should be plenty of people that have this pin for trade. If there's any new time-sink pins at East, those would probably be good things to trade for a Monster Hunter.

That is super good to know. There is some hope for me then. I just don’t want to miss out and have a $300 pin that I pine over.

• imnotalawyerimnotalawyer Registered User regular
    For anyone who will be at East this year, I am looking for the Disruptor Beam Star Trek pin!

I am happy to hunt down a few pins from the show in exchange.

I am a huge Star Trek fan and I’m actually going to a Disruptor Beam community event on Friday so it would be awesome if I could work out a trade with someone on Thursday or Friday.

faPgNTD
  • KnightmareKnightmare PittsburghRegistered User regular
    edited April 2018
    Hey East pals. I missed the proxy thread unfortunately- if any pin pals want to help a girl out and try to snag this year's Gabe and Tycho pins as well as the CTS pin I would be eternally grateful. I have a variety of pins for trade or other options- PM me if you are interested!

Got my trade- thanks pin pals. :)

Knightmare on
  • Sylface88Sylface88 Registered User new member
    edited April 2018
    Hey folks, I have a still sealed pack of the PAX Aus 2013 pins, 1 Chandra 2 and 2 Sarkhan pins I have been sitting on for a few years and now it's time to move them to a loving new home. How would I go about it and is anyone interested?

https://i.imgur.com/j2tCyGg.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/C2fPwOV.jpg

Edited to add pictures

Sylface88 on
  • YoungFreyYoungFrey Registered User regular
    edited April 2018
    Sylface88 wrote: »
    Hey folks, I have a still sealed pack of the PAX Aus 2013 pins, 1 Chandra 2 and 2 Sarkhan pins I have been sitting on for a few years and now it's time to move them to a loving new home. How would I go about it and is anyone interested?

https://i.imgur.com/j2tCyGg.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/C2fPwOV.jpg

Edited to add pictures

Well, if you're looking to trade, try the PinnyPals Slack or PinnyPals.com.
    If you just want cash, eBay is probably the best place.

And yes, many people would be interested in an Aus '13 set.

YoungFrey on
  • theoriginalztheoriginalz PhillyRegistered User regular
    I am looking for two pins.

AUS 13 Logo & Kemper.

My lanyard is up to date and I'd love to make a deal.

Trade pins with me! Pinny LanyardjlB4Ded.png
  • redfield85redfield85 Registered User regular
    Didn't want to start a new thread to ask and figure this is an OK thread for it.

I'm looking to offload some stuff and I saw the Ellie pin is super $$ on eBay. Any reason for that?

bYf6vNQ.png
    Tumblr | Twitter | Twitch | Pinny Arcade Lanyard
    [3DS] 3394-3901-4002 | [Xbox/Steam] Redfield85
  • thx42thx42 SeattleRegistered User regular
    redfield85 wrote: »
    Didn't want to start a new thread to ask and figure this is an OK thread for it.

I'm looking to offload some stuff and I saw the Ellie pin is super $$ on eBay. Any reason for that?

Popular game, nice looking pin, and I believe only 1000 were made.

• NyanNhanNyanNhan Registered User regular
    Hello all,
    Looking for a Riot Teemo Pin from PAX East 2016.
    Let me know if anyone wants to make a deal! I would appreciate it.

Thanks,

• PotatoemanPotatoeman Registered User regular
    Hi everyone, I've been looking for a Diablo Pin from the Nintendo booth at West this year. I have some other sought after pins from West to trade for it, as well as some random ones from East. here's my lanyard: https://pinnypals.com/pals/Potatoeman

• DrDemoreDrDemore Registered User new member
    Is anyone looking for the Creation of Gabe pin. I'm looking to deal away with it. Please message me for more info.

• Chubby BunnyChubby Bunny Regal Pocket Monster Boston, MARegistered User regular
    Hello all

After a 4 year haitus because I moved to a place with 0.1 internets, I have returned and updated my pinnypals account. I will also be at PAX East 2019 (every day but today) and look forward to (re-)meeting everyone (again)!

https://pinnypals.com/pals/chubbybunny is me!

Battle.net: ChubbyBunny#1452 | Steam: Bunny1248 | Xbox Live: CBunny1

My Digital Pin Lanyard || PAX East '13, '14, '15, '19 | PAX South '15