As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Hej [chat]! Min svenska är inte så bra!

1939495969799»

• Options
    BeNarwhalBeNarwhal The Work Left Unfinished Registered User regular
    Atomika wrote: »
    I got two wholesome hours of sleep before the anxiety set in

Been up since 2 am

:bro: You want some benzos? I got lots of benzos again, I can probably totally get them across the border no problem

I hope you get some better rest soon friend <3

• Options
    RMS OceanicRMS Oceanic Registered User regular
    Bogart wrote: »
    I never know what to make of these kind of post-breakup relationship statements

I could write a one-sided account of porp that was all technically accurate that would also paint her in such a terrible light. after, what, 17 years it's not hard to cherry pick the worst. she could easily do the same to me.

If you were to write such a thing, what would be the top ten things you'd put in it?

Speak freely. This is a safe space.

this is entrapment I'm filing a complaint

Entrapment is when he threatens infraction for noncompliance

• Options
    ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular
    Chanus wrote: »

I could write a one-sided account of porp that was all technically accurate that would also paint her in such a terrible light. after, what, 17 years it's not hard to cherry pick the worst. she could easily do the same to me.

i think in this case taking it with a grain of salt is fine and the important bit is the original story was apparently not fact checked at all and the parts that painted her in the worst light were completely untrue

Kinda gives credence to him being a big man baby

i mean he may be hurt and exaggerated things

which isn’t ok or anything

but isn’t inconceivable for a normal person to do

these kids are like barely 20. not many that age who are fully on top of their shit with unimpeachable moral character

not many older than that either to be fair

Young love is dumb, yeah.

But the physical violence part sticks out as unusual and unless she's lying it doesn't make this guy look good. You don't need unimpeachable character to avoid that.

i didn’t hear the physical violence part so uh

yeah that changes things

Allegedly a voice of reason.
  • Options
    bowenbowen How you doin'? Registered User regular
    What if you like to spank the booty during sex tho

not a doctor, not a lawyer, examples I use may not be fully researched so don't take out of context plz, don't @ me
  • Options
    ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular
    bowen wrote: »
    What if you like to spank the booty during sex tho

as long as everybody involved likes it

Allegedly a voice of reason.
  • Options
    jungleroomxjungleroomx It's never too many graves, it's always not enough shovels Registered User regular

i think in this case taking it with a grain of salt is fine and the important bit is the original story was apparently not fact checked at all and the parts that painted her in the worst light were completely untrue

Kinda gives credence to him being a big man baby

i mean he may be hurt and exaggerated things

which isn’t ok or anything

but isn’t inconceivable for a normal person to do

these kids are like barely 20. not many that age who are fully on top of their shit with unimpeachable moral character

not many older than that either to be fair

Young love is dumb, yeah.

But the physical violence part sticks out as unusual and unless she's lying it doesn't make this guy look good. You don't need unimpeachable character to avoid that.

i didn’t hear the physical violence part so uh

yeah that changes things

Yeah she said he had violent outbursts and did some mental and physical bad things.

• Options
    GethGeth Legion Perseus VeilRegistered User, Moderator, Penny Arcade Staff, Vanilla Staff vanilla
    This thread is no longer active, and will be recycled.
    On average, this thread was careening by at warp 2.1

@RMS Oceanic will create the new thread
    @RMS Oceanic is backup

• Options
    EchoEcho ski-bap ba-dapModerator mod
    I could write a one-sided account of porp that was all technically accurate that would also paint her in such a terrible light

This is kind of how I feel when dating app matches ask me the dreaded "So what are your interests?" question.

• Options
    EchoEcho ski-bap ba-dapModerator mod
    This is my thread now.

This discussion has been closed.