As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

The [NFL] officially blows ass.

• Options
    Sweeney TomSweeney Tom Registered User regular
    edited September 2018

Reminds me of when Kyle Orton told a reporter he was going to "some meeting, I'll talk to you later", left his gear and phone in the locker room, and never came back. But that happened after a regular season ended, and not mid-game

Sweeney Tom on
  • Options
    ToxTox I kill threads he/himRegistered User regular
    Oghulk wrote: »
    ph blake wrote: »

Yeah, I'm switching him out of my backup QB position next week in place of A-A-Ron

Next week Rodgers will have a career best game with 2 rushing TDs. Mahomes will get strip-sacked into oblivion.

Twitter! | Dilige, et quod vis fac
  • Options
    edited September 2018
    Xehalus wrote: »
    Did anyone see Fitzpatrick at the press conference? My god.

Edit: Found it

10UodxB.png

Fitztime

That is the most "Pirate but it's 2018" ass looking dude I've ever seen.

Tox on
  • Options

Reminds me of when Kyle Orton told a reporter he was going to "some meeting, I'll talk to you later", left his gear and phone in the locker room, and never came back. But that happened after a regular season ended, and not mid-game
    Wikipedia wrote:
    Vontae Ottis Davis (/ˈvɒnteɪ/; born May 27, 1988) is a retired American football cornerback for the Buffalo Bills of the National Football League (NFL). He played college football at Illinois, and was drafted by the Miami Dolphins in the first round of the 2009 NFL Draft. He has also played for the Indianapolis Colts, with whom he made two Pro Bowls.
    Buffalo Bills
    On February 26, 2018, Davis signed a one-year deal with the Buffalo Bills worth up to $5 million, with $3.5 million guaranteed.[66][44] During the September 16, 2018 game against the LA Chargers, Davis removed himself from play during the first half, stating he was "done". In a statement made by the coach, it was stated that it is not immediately clear whether he meant to retire or simply leave that particular game.[67]

• Options
    Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    edited September 2018
    Tox wrote: »
    Did anyone see Fitzpatrick at the press conference? My god.

Edit: Found it

10UodxB.png

Fitztime

That is the most "Pirate but it's 2018" ass looking dude I've ever seen.

I love Fitz but he reminds me too much of Conor McGregor there.

Raijin Quickfoot on
  • Options
    Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    Patriots have run into MAXIMUMBORT

• Options
    DouglasDangerDouglasDanger PennsylvaniaRegistered User regular
    I44FKwG.jpg

"Cocaine is a hell of a drug"

• Options
    LadaiLadai Registered User regular
    He looks like a pirate club owner from the '70s.

ely3ub6du1oe.jpg
  • Options
    Blackhawk1313Blackhawk1313 Demon Hunter for Hire Time RiftRegistered User regular
  • Options
    Seeing this Jags performance makes me real good about the Giants.

• Options
    Fondor_YardsFondor_Yards Elite Four Member: Hydra Registered User regular
    Hah that Brady run was so slow and old and wonderful.

Secrets, lies, and tragedy. The trifecta.
    3DS Code: 5043-2172-1361
    Xbone Tag: Salal al Din
  • Options
    ShadowenShadowen Snores in the morning LoserdomRegistered User regular
    "New England back from the dead!" says the color commentator after that fumble turnover.

Right, because the Jags' D hasn't been a monster all game and Bortles and company haven't been playing some damn good football on offense. It wasn't a rookie mistake by the receiver, just that New England wasn't playing up to their normal standards. They've been going easy on the Jags because it's early in the season. What blatant fucking fav--

*Tom fucking Brady runs for a 1st down on 3rd and 6*

...gaaawdd fine.

*waits for the Patriots to turn this into Superbowl 51, the Sequel: This Time It's In Jacksonville*

• Options
    rhylithrhylith Death Rabbits HoustonRegistered User regular
    Bucs will see the transition from Fitzmagic to Fitztragic soon enough. But for now, enjoy.

• Options
    Did you Ryan Fitzpatrick went to Harvard?

I bet you didn't know that

• Options
    rhylithrhylith Death Rabbits HoustonRegistered User regular
    Did you Ryan Fitzpatrick went to Harvard?

I bet you didn't know that

thank’s

• Options
    Sweeney TomSweeney Tom Registered User regular
  • Options
    Fondor_YardsFondor_Yards Elite Four Member: Hydra Registered User regular
    Shadowen wrote: »
    "New England back from the dead!" says the color commentator after that fumble turnover.

Right, because the Jags' D hasn't been a monster all game and Bortles and company haven't been playing some damn good football on offense. It wasn't a rookie mistake by the receiver, just that New England wasn't playing up to their normal standards. They've been going easy on the Jags because it's early in the season. What blatant fucking fav--

...gaaawdd fine.

*waits for the Patriots to turn this into Superbowl 51, the Sequel: This Time It's In Jacksonville*

Here we go...

Secrets, lies, and tragedy. The trifecta.
    3DS Code: 5043-2172-1361
    Xbone Tag: Salal al Din
  • Options
    XehalusXehalus Registered User regular
    Jake Butt, professional tight end

• Options
    Kai_SanKai_San Commonly known as Klineshrike! Registered User regular
    Nah fuck that, the Patriots aren't winning.

• Options
    pyromaniac221pyromaniac221 this just might be an interestin YTRegistered User regular
    Those Jacksonville receivers are fast

psn tooaware, friend code SW-4760-0062-3248 it me
  • Options
    that was a friendly spot for the Raiders

• Options
    ObiFettObiFett Use the Force As You WishRegistered User regular
    That's a bullshit flag

• Options
    Goose!Goose! That's me, honey Show me the way home, honeyRegistered User regular
    Lol the Giants played the Jags closer than the Pats did.

• Options
    Lindsay LohanLindsay Lohan Registered User regular
    edited September 2018
    I think every field goal or kick off this Patriots game has had a penalty on someone.

Lindsay Lohan on
  • Options
    MarathonMarathon Registered User regular
    Jake Butt, professional tight end

I’ve told this story before, but my sister is in med school at Michigan and I told her she should start dating him, because then if they got married she could be Doctor Butt.

• Options
    Marshawn Lynch is a strong dude

• Options
    Goose! wrote: »
    Lol the Giants played the Jags closer than the Pats did.

Because The Giants are good.

Actually, tonight's game will tell me.

• Options
    edited September 2018
    @Metzger Meister

I'm sorry but I'm rooting for the Raiders to go 0-16 because I don't like Gruden.

HOLY SHIT that field goal was close.

Wonder if Kahlil Mack could have helped them in this tough low scoring game.

Raijin Quickfoot on
  • Options
    Las Vegas Grudens 0-2

• Options
    Blackhawk1313Blackhawk1313 Demon Hunter for Hire Time RiftRegistered User regular
    I fully expect the Cowboys to disappoint me again in short order, the consolation at least is if they do that means @Raijin Quickfoot will be pleased.

• Options
    I fully expect the Cowboys to disappoint me again in short order, the consolation at least is if they do that means @Raijin Quickfoot will be pleased.

Please me, Cowboy.

• Options
    crwthcrwth THAT'S IT Registered User regular
    I44FKwG.jpg

god is good

EzUAYcn.png
  • Options

16 of them were in the Vikings/Packers game.

• Options
    Ugh... Chris Collinsworth.

• Options
    edited September 2018
    Ugh... Safety stumbled.

Great start NY

Whoops. Didn't realize I triple posted.

Raijin Quickfoot on
  • Options
    pyromaniac221pyromaniac221 this just might be an interestin YTRegistered User regular
    Giants defense having trouble getting to the edges

psn tooaware, friend code SW-4760-0062-3248 it me
  • Options
    I HATED that punt

• Options
    ShadowenShadowen Snores in the morning LoserdomRegistered User regular
    One thing sticks out to me about Davis's statement.
    willfully embrace the warrior mentality and limp away too late

I think I want to engrave that onto a cricket bat and smack a few coaches with it.

• Options
    BrainleechBrainleech 機知に富んだコメントはここにあります Registered User regular
    Shadowen wrote: »

...gaaawdd fine.

Here we go...

The long dark will return to the New England area.
    The beast of the bog felt the deal is over with the pitiful sacrifice this summer.
    This is only the beginning

This discussion has been closed.