As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

The [NFL] officially blows ass.

19495969798100»

• 3cl1ps33cl1ps3 I will build a labyrinth to house the cheese Registered User regular
    Brainleech wrote: »
    Shadowen wrote: »
    "New England back from the dead!" says the color commentator after that fumble turnover.

Right, because the Jags' D hasn't been a monster all game and Bortles and company haven't been playing some damn good football on offense. It wasn't a rookie mistake by the receiver, just that New England wasn't playing up to their normal standards. They've been going easy on the Jags because it's early in the season. What blatant fucking fav--

*Tom fucking Brady runs for a 1st down on 3rd and 6*

...gaaawdd fine.

*waits for the Patriots to turn this into Superbowl 51, the Sequel: This Time It's In Jacksonville*

Here we go...

The long dark will return to the New England area.
    The beast of the bog felt the deal is over with the pitiful sacrifice this summer.
    This is only the beginning

Finally. All the bandwagon fans will fuck off, and eventually we won't be the most hated franchise in football.

• AuralynxAuralynx Darkness is a perspective Watching the ego workRegistered User regular
    3clipse wrote: »
    "New England back from the dead!" says the color commentator after that fumble turnover.

Right, because the Jags' D hasn't been a monster all game and Bortles and company haven't been playing some damn good football on offense. It wasn't a rookie mistake by the receiver, just that New England wasn't playing up to their normal standards. They've been going easy on the Jags because it's early in the season. What blatant fucking fav--

...gaaawdd fine.

*waits for the Patriots to turn this into Superbowl 51, the Sequel: This Time It's In Jacksonville*

Here we go...

The beast of the bog felt the deal is over with the pitiful sacrifice this summer.

Finally. All the bandwagon fans will fuck off, and eventually we won't be the most hated franchise in football.

I'd say it'll be a while, but if the Cowboys, Bears, or Steelers fans find a reason to be obnoxious they could eclipse a Brady / Belicheck-less Patriots without too much trouble.

kshu0oba7xnr.png

• BrainleechBrainleech 機知に富んだコメントはここにあります Registered User regular
    Auralynx wrote: »

...gaaawdd fine.

Here we go...

I'd say it'll be a while, but if the Cowboys, Bears, or Steelers fans find a reason to be obnoxious they could eclipse a Brady / Belicheck-less Patriots without too much trouble.

I don't think the Cowboys would that level of success with Jones at the helm
    This is obviously several long time Qb's twilight. Roethlisberger maybe has this season left. Da Bears are in that development hell I have no idea what will bring them out of that.

• shalmeloshalmelo sees no evil Registered User regular
    If the Pederson-Wentz Eagles wind up having even a fraction of the sustained success of the Belichick-Brady Pats, Philly fans are 100% going to take over New England's title as the most hated fanbase. It's not even a question.

Steam ID: Shalmelo || LoL: melo2boogaloo || tweets
  • Knight_Knight_ Dead Dead Dead Registered User regular
    shalmelo wrote: »
    If the Pederson-Wentz Eagles wind up having even a fraction of the sustained success of the Belichick-Brady Pats, Philly fans are 100% going to take over New England's title as the most hated fanbase. It's not even a question.

i'd say philly is already least liked. but since generally have been playoff chokers it's more of a sad sack thing.

def gonna get bad if eagles win again.

aeNqQM9.jpg
  • Blackhawk1313Blackhawk1313 Demon Hunter for Hire Time RiftRegistered User regular

...gaaawdd fine.

Here we go...

This is obviously several long time Qb's twilight. Roethlisberger maybe has this season left. Da Bears are in that development hell I have no idea what will bring them out of that.

Da Bears are an Early Access Steam game.

• Fondor_YardsFondor_Yards Elite Four Member: Hydra Registered User regular
    So apparently the brown's kicker has had a groin injury this whole time. So either he was hiding it since as a rookie he didn't want to risk getting cut, or the coaches knew and sent out a kicker who couldn't do his job right. Either way, the Browns can never escape being the Browns christ.

Secrets, lies, and tragedy. The trifecta.
    3DS Code: 5043-2172-1361
    Xbone Tag: Salal al Din
  • ElvenshaeElvenshae Registered User regular

...gaaawdd fine.

Here we go...

Da Bears are an Early Access Steam game.

Let's not say things we can't take back ...

• Sweeney TomSweeney Tom Registered User regular
    Patriots gave the Browns a conditional 5th for Gordon

• admanbadmanb unionize your workplace Seattle, WARegistered User regular
    Patriots gave the Browns a conditional 5th for Gordon

lol

• Knight_Knight_ Dead Dead Dead Registered User regular
    If this was a fantasy league I’d be complaining to the commissioner about collusion.

aeNqQM9.jpg
  • IlpalaIlpala Just this guy, y'know TexasRegistered User regular
    Knight_ wrote: »
    If this was a fantasy league I’d be complaining to the commissioner about collusion.

If the Pats don't have him active in ten games, they get BACK a seventh. That's the condition.

FF XIV - Qih'to Furishu (on Siren), Battle.Net - Ilpala#1975
    Switch - SW-7373-3669-3011
    Fuck Joe Manchin
  • Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    I'm not sure Gordon brings much to the Patriots.

He hasn't played in what? 3 years?

He played in the last five games of 2017.

• NiryaNirya Registered User regular

He played the final 6 games or so of last year and looked good.

He also was a starter in Week 1.

t70pctuqq2uv.png
    3DS: 2981-5304-3227
  • Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    Apparently my brain is mush

It really does make you wonder how The Patriots keep getting players in trades like this.

I can tell you right now if I Ran a team, unless they are offering way more than other teams, I'm not helping them be good.

• mcpmcp Registered User regular
    I don't think GMs make decisions like that.

Pats take problem players on the cheap because they think their locker room can keep them in check.

I wouldn't take Gordon on my team for a 5th.

It really does make you wonder how The Patriots keep getting players in trades like this.

I can tell you right now if I Ran a team, unless they are offering way more than other teams, I'm not helping them be good.

This trade went to the highest bidder

There was a market for Gordon, but only the Pats went above a conditional 6th. Everyone else was more cautious because he's played 6 games total in 4 years (1 this year, 5 last, none in 2016 or '16) and is one more suspension away from a lifetime ban

• XehalusXehalus Registered User regular
    Patriots 23 Eagles 21

• ph blakeph blake Registered User regular
    Good for Bailey, I hope he wins the super bowl

7h8wnycre6vs.png
  • PreacherPreacher Registered User regular
    ph blake wrote: »
    Good for Bailey, I hope he wins the super bowl

So you hope the vikings cut him and the pats sign him?

I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

pleasepaypreacher.net

They were going to do it for a 6th? Man fuck you Cleveland I don't believe there wasn't anyone at least matching that.

Being a kicker is the most thankless job in sports.

• Romanian My EscutcheonRomanian My Escutcheon Two of Forks Registered User regular
    Madpoet wrote: »

...gaaawdd fine.

Here we go...

Counterpoint - List of times it is okay to count out Touchdown Tom:

Made a quick addition.

[IMG][/img]
  • LuvTheMonkeyLuvTheMonkey High Sierra Serenade Registered User regular
    Wait here let me try
    Madpoet wrote: »

...gaaawdd fine.

Here we go...

Counterpoint - List of times it is okay to count out Touchdown Tom:
    Tfltmii.jpg

Molten variables hiss and roar. On my mind-forge, I hammer them into the greatsword Epistemology. Many are my foes this night.
    STEAM | GW2: Thalys
    How did Jacksonville not sack Eli 30 times?

• Romanian My EscutcheonRomanian My Escutcheon Two of Forks Registered User regular
    How did Jacksonville not sack Eli 30 times?

Tachyons?

[IMG][/img]
    Man both of these offenses are just wasting everyone's time.

edited September 2018
    Man both of these offenses are just wasting everyone's time.

Run pass pass punt run pass pass punt run pass pass punt.

Somehow the Seahawks found an OC just as incapable of reacting as Bevell but with even less creativity.

admanb on
    This shirt phrase is gonna get a lot of use

• ToxTox I kill threads he/himRegistered User regular
    edited September 2018
    Prince Amukamara just picked off Wilson for a 49 year TD interception

e: And he just got strip-sacked, Bears recover

Tox on
    Twitter! | Dilige, et quod vis fac
  • RedTideRedTide Registered User regular
    The Giants really fucked themselves by drafting Barkley.

I still don't agree with this. There will be more quarterbacks out there next year and Eli still has a few good years left in him.

If we have a top five pick this year then Barkley was a bad pick because we haven't gotten appreciably better.

If we don't have a top five pick then any pass at a great quarterback will cost us other future players to move up.

We voluntarily signed up for quarterback hell.

RedTide#1907 on Battle.net
    Come Overwatch with meeeee
This discussion has been closed.