As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

The [GIF] Thread is home to all, but will always be (NSF56K)

• UnbrokenEvaUnbrokenEva HIGH ON THE WIRE BUT I WON'T TRIP ITRegistered User regular
    klemming wrote: »

https://gifsound.com/?gifv=R705o0C&v=SoaAb5MnKtY

• Beef AvengerBeef Avenger Registered User regular
    edited September 2018
    I'm not even sure how one would start with eating that hot dog

put the weiner aside for a while and pull out a spoon?

Beef Avenger on
    Steam ID
    PSN: Robo_Wizard1
  • WiseManTobesWiseManTobes Registered User regular

New out of context sig?

Steam! Battlenet:Wisemantobes#1508
  • chromdomchromdom Who? Where?Registered User regular

New out of context sig?

Ok!

• darunia106darunia106 J-bob in games Death MountainRegistered User regular
    That man is a monster.

pHWHd2G.jpg
  • BionicPenguinBionicPenguin Registered User regular
    A brilliant monster.

• klemmingklemming Registered User regular

Nobody remembers the singer. The song remains.
  • SkeithSkeith Registered User regular

aTBDrQE.jpg
  • JedocJedoc In the scuppers with the staggers and jagsRegistered User regular
    Emotional rollercoaster.

GDdCWMm.jpg
  • PinfeldorfPinfeldorf Yeah ZestRegistered User regular
    Not a gif, but

JlYYlxS.png

• WimbleWimble Registered User regular

4SMZq.jpg
  • Donovan PuppyfuckerDonovan Puppyfucker A dagger in the dark is worth a thousand swords in the morningRegistered User regular
    CUDDLE TIME!

Shit it saw me coming ABORT

• BedlamBedlam Registered User regular
    Happens to the best of us, lil guy:

pIRCfHS.gif

• Donovan PuppyfuckerDonovan Puppyfucker A dagger in the dark is worth a thousand swords in the morningRegistered User regular
    Huh? That's just The Undertaker sitting up, filmed by a CLEARLY drunken cameraman.

New mission; find the person who made this and kick them over and over.

• AthenorAthenor Battle Hardened Optimist The Skies of HiigaraRegistered User regular
    Yeah, no shit. I'm sorry, I don't find that kind of thing funny at all, especially if someone isn't paying attention, and if there is sound -- and I'm sure there was sound.

He/Him | "A boat is always safest in the harbor, but that’s not why we build boats." | "If you run, you gain one. If you move forward, you gain two." - Suletta Mercury, G-Witch
  • TheStigTheStig Registered User regular

bnet: TheStig#1787 Steam: TheStig
  • bowenbowen How you doin'? Registered User regular
    Is it because they're white and the paper towel is also white?

not a doctor, not a lawyer, examples I use may not be fully researched so don't take out of context plz, don't @ me
  • SealSeal Registered User regular
    poor guy let go of the railing, he didn't stand a chance

• sarukunsarukun RIESLING OCEANRegistered User regular
    klemming wrote: »

Shit it saw me coming ABORT

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C7fsxnzZF9w

• TheStigTheStig Registered User regular
    bowen wrote: »

Probably.

bnet: TheStig#1787 Steam: TheStig

• JedocJedoc In the scuppers with the staggers and jagsRegistered User regular

I'm pretty sure it's because that salamander tried to steal nectar and ambrosia from the table of the gods.

GDdCWMm.jpg
  • see317see317 Registered User regular
    Jedoc wrote: »

I'm pretty sure it's because that salamander tried to steal nectar and ambrosia from the table of the gods.

That salamander is just more interested in a fun game of cricket tag than it is actually eating.

• TankHammerTankHammer Atlanta Ghostbuster Atlanta, GARegistered User regular
    That salamander looks like someone took a clay, stop-motion dinosaur model from an old movie an created a high-quality CGI version of it.

• chromdomchromdom Who? Where?Registered User regular
    TankHammer wrote: »
    That salamander looks like someone took a clay, stop-motion dinosaur model from an old movie an created a high-quality CGI version of it.

That's actually a really good idea . . .

• KupiKupi Registered User regular
    It's just slaying me how the crickets react well after, by all rights, they ought to be dead. That exchange is just derp all around. :lol:

My favorite musical instrument is the air-raid siren.
  • PinfeldorfPinfeldorf Yeah ZestRegistered User regular
    That lizard looks like it has proptosis.

• webguy20webguy20 I spend too much time on the Internet Registered User regular

Athenor wrote: »
    Yeah, no shit. I'm sorry, I don't find that kind of thing funny at all, especially if someone isn't paying attention, and if there is sound -- and I'm sure there was sound.

I would never condone it or support it, and would shun anyone I know who would actually go to the trouble to set up a scare like that, but seeing it after the fact I can't help but laugh my ass off.

Steam ID: Webguy20
    Origin ID: Discgolfer27
    Untappd ID: Discgolfer1981
  • Al_watAl_wat Registered User regular
    Oh, lighten up.
    That way you reduce your chances of cracking the glass.

• SkeithSkeith Registered User regular
    I'm not usually into modern art but I love this.

aTBDrQE.jpg
  • AistanAistan Tiny Bat Registered User regular
    That's not modern art, it took effort to set up.

• DedwrekkaDedwrekka Metal Hell adjacentRegistered User regular
    Aistan wrote: »
    That's not modern art, it took effort to set up.

You're thinking minimalist art. They're the ones who come up with an idea and then pay someone else to make it for them.

I see the new "Charlie Sheen" model of the Roomba has been released.

• TonkkaTonkka Some one in the club tonight Has stolen my ideas.Registered User regular
    All art requires effort and dedication. If you can't see that, then that means it was effective.

If you can see it, that means that you understand what went in to it, and comprehend how effective it was.

Steam: evilumpire Battle.net: T0NKKA#1588 PS4: T_0_N_N_K_A Twitter Art blog/Portfolio! Twitch?! HEY SATAN Shirts and such
  • AistanAistan Tiny Bat Registered User regular
    Yeah that person who hangs up a bunch of empty canvases took a lot of effort networking with gallery owners to get them to show their stuff. Also the effort by the art galleries in coordinating prices so as to most effectively launder the money.

• PiptheFairPiptheFair Frequently not in boats. Registered User regular
    convincing the nouveau riche to part with their money for the king's new clothes wankery is art in its purest form

• minor incidentminor incident expert in a dying field njRegistered User regular
    edited September 2018
    Aistan wrote: »
    Yeah that person who hangs up a bunch of empty canvases took a lot of effort networking with gallery owners to get them to show their stuff. Also the effort by the art galleries in coordinating prices so as to most effectively launder the money.

Yes, this stuff happens in modern art. It sucks, and it's a huge turnoff for both young (not rich) art lovers and young (not well connected) artists. But it's also a bit reductive and dismissive, and has no bearing on the beautiful work being produced by people like Jenny Saville, Jane Hamill (a regular fixture in that exact shitty NYC modern art culture scene), or Yayoi Kusama (practically the origin of "wtf, I could have painted that").

minor incident on
    Ah, it stinks, it sucks, it's anthropologically unjust
This discussion has been closed.