As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Did You See The [nfl] And Watched The [AAF] Instead

• Options
    XehalusXehalus Registered User regular
    hahaha Steelers

• Options
    SnowbearSnowbear Registered User regular
    Damn hitting the wall like that

8EVmPzM.jpg
  • Options
    MaximumMaximum Registered User regular
    Ryan Fitzpatrick went to Harvard.

• Options
    JasconiusJasconius sword criminal mad onlineRegistered User regular
    wondering right now if fitzpatrick is literally drunk because there's no other explanation for the last 3 passes he's made

the man is on straight absinthe

• Options
    ToxTox I kill threads he/himRegistered User regular
    Jasconius wrote: »
    wondering right now if fitzpatrick is literally drunk because there's no other explanation for the last 3 passes he's made

the man is on straight absinthe rum

Twitter! | Dilige, et quod vis fac
  • Options
    Fondor_YardsFondor_Yards Elite Four Member: Hydra Registered User regular
    So how soon till you aren't allow to tackle the qb anymore?

Secrets, lies, and tragedy. The trifecta.
    3DS Code: 5043-2172-1361
    Xbone Tag: Salal al Din
  • Options
    JasconiusJasconius sword criminal mad onlineRegistered User regular
    So how soon till you aren't allow to tackle the qb anymore?

last year

• Options
    Knight_Knight_ Dead Dead Dead Registered User regular
    roughing is stupid and i'm kinda fuckin' done with this shit.

like none of these are dirty and they cannot be penalties. it's just not tenable.

aeNqQM9.jpg
  • Options
    PreacherPreacher Registered User regular
    At this point they should just have the qbs be flag football.

I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    MarathonMarathon Registered User regular
    Preacher wrote: »

On PTI today they were discussing this today and they reported that the NFL considered treating contact to a QB the same way they do for kickers.

That would be insane.

• Options
    SorceSorce Not ThereRegistered User regular
    ...and the Dolphins lost William Hayes (a DE) for the season because he tore his ACL trying to avoid the roughing the passer penalty.

sig.gif
  • Options
    Randy ButternubbsRandy Butternubbs Registered User regular
    Marathon wrote: »

On PTI today they were discussing this today and they reported that the NFL considered treating contact to a QB the same way they do for kickers.

That would be insane.

Who is coming up with these ideas, honestly. I'm confident that any gaggle of people off the damn street could do better than whatever weirdos they have in the league offices.

• Options
    Also qqnhmi0htuj3.jpg

• Options
    ButtersButters A glass of some milks Registered User regular
    Still better than Jameis

PSN: idontworkhere582 | CFN: idontworkhere | Steam: lordbutters | Amazon Wishlist
  • Options
    Goose!Goose! That's me, honey Show me the way home, honeyRegistered User regular
    That dude still trying to keep KSK alive?

• Options
    Knight_Knight_ Dead Dead Dead Registered User regular

That would be insane.

that's so stupid i refuse to believe it's a thing

aeNqQM9.jpg
  • Options
    Fondor_YardsFondor_Yards Elite Four Member: Hydra Registered User regular
    Goose! wrote: »
    That dude still trying to keep KSK alive?

No it's an old image from when he was going through this cycle with the Jets. But he keeps getting away with it so it keeps being relevant.
    Snowbear wrote: »
    Damn hitting the wall like that

To add seats for the 5 people a game who buy them Miami as our wall like 2 feet behind the end zone. Stills on his TD ran into it full speed and nearly killed a camera guy (and cut his leg on the camera apparently). And since the DB was also going full speed he followed suit a fraction of a second later. It's so dumb.

Secrets, lies, and tragedy. The trifecta.
    3DS Code: 5043-2172-1361
    Xbone Tag: Salal al Din
  • Options
    BrainleechBrainleech 機知に富んだコメントはここにあります Registered User regular
    Knight_ wrote: »

That would be insane.

that's so stupid i refuse to believe it's a thing

I only believe it if it's one of Jerry's ideas

• Options
    Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    The 49ers have tried out 7 QBs since the Garoppolo injury

Kellen Clemens
    TJ Yates
    Tom Savage
    EJ Manuel
    Landry Jones
    Matt Simms
    Kyle Allen

They also asked Matt Moore who declined.

It's just too bad their isn't a better option out there. Someone who has lead a team to a Super Bowl and came close to mounting an amazing comeback.

Someone with 72 TD to 30 int

Someone with a lifetime passer rating of 88.9

Someone who has rushed for 2,300 yards and 13 TDs to go along with 12,271 passing yards.

Someone who, even in the middle of a 1-10 record still threw 4 TDs for every pick and average 6.8 yards per carry on the ground.

It's just a shame a guy like that isn't out there.

• Options
    DouglasDangerDouglasDanger PennsylvaniaRegistered User regular
    I'm so mad about the blacklisting of Kaep, I am not watching nfl football this year

I miss it

• Options
    MaximumMaximum Registered User regular
    I'm sure he doesn't even really want to play at this point. The lawsuit is more important than a token contract for the league minimum, just to shut him up.

• Options
    Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    Probably not and honestly, if there is a team the has a good excuse not to go after Kaep, it's the 49ers.

• Options
    HawkstoneHawkstone Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things. Somewhere outside of BarstowRegistered User regular

Kellen Clemens
    TJ Yates
    Tom Savage
    EJ Manuel
    Landry Jones
    Matt Simms
    Kyle Allen

It's just too bad their isn't a better option out there. Someone who has lead a team to a Super Bowl and came close to mounting an amazing comeback.

Someone who has rushed for 2,300 yards and 13 TDs to go along with 12,271 passing yards.

Someone who, even in the middle of a 1-10 record still threw 4 TDs for every pick and average 6.8 yards per carry on the ground.

I dunno man, There is more than enough to hate the NFL without reaching like this...
    A) They played him as their starter during the protest so they are the one team where the argument doesn't really hold water. B) they are the only franchise whose owner is still going on record very publicly supporting the message and the cause and C) as much as I like the guy and think there are some offenses he can run very well, he couldn't run Shanny's in his wildest dreams.

Inside of a dog...it's too dark to read.
  • Options
  • Options
    ButtersButters A glass of some milks Registered User regular
    Sam Bradford is all the evidence Kaepernick should need in his case

PSN: idontworkhere582 | CFN: idontworkhere | Steam: lordbutters | Amazon Wishlist
  • Options
    Hawkstone wrote: »

Kellen Clemens
    TJ Yates
    Tom Savage
    EJ Manuel
    Landry Jones
    Matt Simms
    Kyle Allen

I dunno man, There is more than enough to hate the NFL without reaching like this...
    A) They played him as their starter during the protest so they are the one team where the argument doesn't really hold water. B) they are the only franchise whose owner is still going on record very publicly supporting the message and the cause and C) as much as I like the guy and think there are some offenses he can run very well, he couldn't run Shanny's in his wildest dreams.

That's why I made a second post covering this.

• Options
    XehalusXehalus Registered User regular
    edited September 2018
    Carr feeling horrible that Dolphins lineman got hurt because he is a QB in 2018 was rough to see

Xehalus on
  • Options
    Sweeney TomSweeney Tom Registered User regular
    Took till week 4 but someone finally signed Eric Reid despite "being a distraction" by having taken a knee throughout this saga since Kaep started taking heat

• Options
    Took till week 4 but someone finally signed Eric Reid despite "being a distraction" by having taken a knee throughout this saga since Kaep started taking heat

Which is wild because we already are seeing a strong performance from our rookie corner. I'm super hopeful that this will lead to an even stronger secondary.

Panthers with a good secondary? Imagine!

• Options
    SirToastySirToasty Registered User regular
    David Tepper has been pretty outspoken about supporting his players and their causes. Jerry would have never allowed this.

• Options
    edited September 2018
    I think the Rams might be unstoppable

Raijin Quickfoot on
  • Options
    pyromaniac221pyromaniac221 this just might be an interestin YTRegistered User regular
    McVay is just playing an entirely different game than almost every other NFL coach

psn tooaware, friend code SW-4760-0062-3248 it me
  • Options
    shalmeloshalmelo sees no evil Registered User regular
    holy shit the NFL got something right for once

Steam ID: Shalmelo || LoL: melo2boogaloo || tweets
  • Options
    shalmeloshalmelo sees no evil Registered User regular
    Was watching for a while with the Storm-Kremer audio feed. It was pretty engaging, but you could tell that neither of them have any real play-by-play experience. It was just sort of an interesting ongoing discussion about the game, a bit more detached from the action than your standard pbp-color dynamic. Then I switched to the Fox broadcast because I don't have Amazon set up on the big TV, and the first thing I heard was Aikman preaching the virtues of Jared Golf.

Steam ID: Shalmelo || LoL: melo2boogaloo || tweets
  • Options
    Guys I think the Rams might be good

• Options
    Hey anybody wanna come to placekicker tryouts with me?

• Options
    Well want to guess what Necromancer Al Michaels uses? or is it some other dark enmity
    Pat Shurmur looks like a 70+ year old man

• Options
    Oh wow, Cousinsface.

Neat!

• Options
    A Dabble Of TheloniusA Dabble Of Thelonius It has been a doozy of a dayRegistered User regular
    Cooper Kupp, what are you doing down there on my bench?

vm8gvf5p7gqi.jpg
    Steam - Talon Valdez :Blizz - Talonious#1860 : Xbox Live & LoL - Talonious Monk @TaloniousMonk Hail Satan
  • Options
    AustinP0027AustinP0027 Registered User regular
    Filling you with regret

This discussion has been closed.