As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Did You See The [nfl] And Watched The [AAF] Instead

• Captain InertiaCaptain Inertia Registered User regular
    Mike Vrabel’s mom was my 9th grade French teacher

The Titans suck

• SirToastySirToasty Registered User regular
    Knight_ wrote: »
    SirToasty wrote: »
    Titans converted like 3 4th downs on that final OT drive and dropped like 8 passes. Eagles gave them the game.

refs converted one.

totally phantom pi call on nobody that extended the drive and gave them the win. the game was over until the back judge realized he wasn't going to win his bet.

edit: oh also the 100% clear, literally no idea what the linesman is looking at block in the back that freed them on 4th and 2 which would have also ended the game.

Alright.

• Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    Going to miss the entire 1st quarter.

• Goose!Goose! That's me, honey Show me the way home, honeyRegistered User regular
    Going to miss the entire 1st quarter.

Be glad, defense is looking bad, but they just forced a FG somehow when they blew a coverage that coulda been a TD. Drew didn't see it and got sacked.

• DouglasDangerDouglasDanger PennsylvaniaRegistered User regular
    @Doctor Detroit

Could you please put that terrible picture of
    human being suffering a gruesome injury behind a spoiler?

• Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    Oh good... TEXANS TIED IT WITH A FIELD GOAL

Why are you watching the Texans

• eddizhereeddizhere Scrubber Than A Sponge Scrubtown, USARegistered User regular
    Titans are legit. Beat the “best team in the afc” and then beat the Super Bowl champs next week. Derrick Henry’s regression is cause for concern though

League of Legends: Plutoniumwombat
    Smite: Plutoniumwombat
  • rhylithrhylith Death Rabbits HoustonRegistered User regular

Lol

edited September 2018
    The Browns are legitimately talented as fuck

Except Callaway can’t catch

Captain Inertia on
    This is going to be another tie.

This is going to be another tie.

BOB not callin that TO.........

Nevermind. TERRIBLE play calling by the Colts

Oh my god thanks colts

• Goose!Goose! That's me, honey Show me the way home, honeyRegistered User regular
    The best part is because there's an early game in OT, there's been no ad breaks in this Giants game.

Dear God Colts how are you so dumb?

Bad call against the Giants :C

edited September 2018

They picked up the flag after about 4 seconds, so...

Also Baker and the defender fist bumped after the ref picked it up and waived it off

Captain Inertia on
    The fact a flag was even thrown and picked up n that play is problematic though.

• ToxTox I kill threads he/himRegistered User regular
    Missed a Giants TD!

Come on! Finish the damn game, Colts and Texans!

I'm gonna need y'all to win this game so that the Panthers can take the lead in the NFCS during our bye week.

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Shh, listen

Say it with me

Nine. And. Seven.

Twitter! | Dilige, et quod vis fac
    That's an incomplete pass

edited September 2018
    Tox wrote: »
    Missed a Giants TD!

Come on! Finish the damn game, Colts and Texans!

I'm gonna need y'all to win this game so that the Panthers can take the lead in the NFCS during our bye week.

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Shh, listen

Say it with me

Nine. And. Seven.

There is no curse.

SirToasty on
    I don't like the call but it was close enough I can't complain about it.

Giants D holding them to 3 field goals is great, though. Just need the offense to come through a little more.

Shepard got hooked on that pass.

Saints getting all of the lucky bounces in the first half.

edited September 2018
    Wait what just happened to OBJ??

EDIT: Oh okay, just getting fluids.

Goose! on
  • Kai_SanKai_San Commonly known as Klineshrike! Registered User regular
    Knight_ wrote: »
    Titans converted like 3 4th downs on that final OT drive and dropped like 8 passes. Eagles gave them the game.

refs converted one.

totally phantom pi call on nobody that extended the drive and gave them the win. the game was over until the back judge realized he wasn't going to win his bet.

edit: oh also the 100% clear, literally no idea what the linesman is looking at block in the back that freed them on 4th and 2 which would have also ended the game.

Alright.

Be kind

As an Eagels fan, this was one of the most aggravating games to watch the end of I can possibly remember. That was just a pain series of events that really should just not have happened.

• shalmeloshalmelo sees no evil Registered User regular
    Eagles didn't deserve to win today, but they definitely deserved to tie. Agholor reverting to his 2016 form hurt a bunch.

Steam ID: Shalmelo || LoL: melo2boogaloo || tweets
  • Doctor DetroitDoctor Detroit Registered User regular

Could you please put that terrible picture of
    human being suffering a gruesome injury behind a spoiler?

Done. Sorry bout that.

Fucking refs...

• XehalusXehalus Registered User regular
    Falcons just can't close games

The Browns have 3 fumbles and like 6 dropped passes in the last 7 minutes of game time

They don’t deserve Mayfield

• pyromaniac221pyromaniac221 this just might be an interestin YTRegistered User regular
    49ers aren't going to survive this game with enough healthy players to put 11 on the field at any given time

psn tooaware, friend code SW-4760-0062-3248 it me
  • shalmeloshalmelo sees no evil Registered User regular
    Earl Thomas carted off, makes his feelings clear to the Seahawks brass

Steam ID: Shalmelo || LoL: melo2boogaloo || tweets
    edited September 2018
    Saquon is special

Xehalus on
  • NiryaNirya Registered User regular
    49ers aren't going to survive this game with enough healthy players to put 11 on the field at any given time

Its fine, the Chargers are still gonna give them the game, because of their refusal to field even a competent kicker.

t70pctuqq2uv.png
    3DS: 2981-5304-3227
    Browns just surpassed 30 points

Your turn Giants

Year of the Kicker

poor Arizona

This discussion has been closed.