As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

CF Secret Santa 2017

1235»

• TimFijiTimFiji Beast Lord Halfway2AnywhereRegistered User regular
    GiftGet4b_zpsb34314b9.gif

Ahhhhh c'est incroyable! A package!
    v1inrayt8kv0.jpg

What's inside you ask?! None other than:
    Another package!y1g824a56e57.jpg
    What is contained in the subset?!
    jmtryc8mq8n1.jpg
    Not only is this a fantastic choice of a present, but the note webguy left said a second gift is expected, too! When will the generosity stop?!?!

I guess I'm not done, but already a fantastic secret santa @webguy20 is. Way better than webguy10 whoever that chucker is. Thank you so much. I will report back when it first gets played :biggrin:

Switch: SW-2322-2047-3148 Steam: Archpriest
      Selling Board Games for Medical Bills
    • webguy20webguy20 I spend too much time on the Internet Registered User regular
      edited January 2018
      Haha fuck that guy! Youll have to let me know how the game plays. I keep hearing how good it is.

Also my wife loved the portraits drawn drawn on character sheets. :)

I gotta take more time when i phone post.

webguy20 on
      Steam ID: Webguy20
      Origin ID: Discgolfer27
      Untappd ID: Discgolfer1981
    • ArcticLancerArcticLancer Best served chilled. Registered User regular
      You can thank Janelle for that. She was in the mood. It's similarly why we both have very comfy socks - that's what happens when you're both cozy at midnight trying to put shit together to mail in the morning. XD

If I were I a gambling man, I'd have a bet as to who my Santa is. ;P

Outstanding chains:
      ??? (sent, but not received) < Grunt's Ghosts < Bursar < Auralynx < valhalla130 < MamaWolf < Delduwath < MNC Dover < MagicPrim < TimFiji < webguy20 < ArcticLancer < ???

Completed chains:
      Gabriel_Pitt <> Iron Weasel
      Maguana < Green < Arcsyn < see317 < Halos Nach Tariff < ElderCat < Maguana (I'm pretty sure? Correct me if I'm wrong)

• Grunt's GhostsGrunt's Ghosts Registered User regular
      Yeah, I'm your Santa. I'm working on getting your gift but everything that can break in my house has in the last few weeks and then my pay has been shit thanks to crazy winter weather. I will hopefully get your send out this weekend.

Dude, don't sweat it a bit. I know life is life. Just appreciate being in the loop on it. ;)

GiftGet4b_zpsb34314b9.gif

@webguy20 's final present has arrived! Unfortunately my phone broke so no pics, but it is an expansion pack for Castle of Mad King Ludwig (We're playing next week!) and Forbidden Desert! I love the latter having played it but now I'm excited I get to own it!

Thanks a lot, webguy. It was another great CF secret santa!

We have an unfinished chain still?!?!?!

• MNC DoverMNC Dover Full-time Voice Actor Kirkland, WARegistered User regular
          What? You got this right @Grunt's Ghosts?

Need a voice actor? Hire me at bengrayVO.com
          Legends of Runeterra: MNCdover #moc
          Switch ID: MNC Dover SW-1154-3107-1051
          Steam ID
          Twitch Page
        • Grunt's GhostsGrunt's Ghosts Registered User regular
          I thought you had it, but I just checked and I guess I messed up the address and it got sent back as the shipping said invalid address. Let try again this weekend and I will send a link to the tracking information this time.

We all good in secret santa?

Haven't gotten anything yet, but the mail can sometimes be weird, so I wouldn't be surprised if it took a little longer depending on when GG actually got it out.
            If by some cruel turn of fate the parcel was returned to sender again then I'm not going to ask them to send anything again because they'll probably have spent $80 on shipping alone by that point. When most of their problems stemmed from sudden expenses during the event it's not really in me to have them throw more money out the window.

• see317see317 Registered User regular
            So, October starts tomorrow.
            Someone want to grab the cattle prod and give Santa a few nudges? Remember to have the eggnog on hand to calm the old elf down. The good eggnog mind, it's the one clearly labeled with a minimum of three X'es. We don't want a repeat of the tragedy of 1924. The line elves in painting and finishing are still having flashbacks.

I see that the G&T thread went live earlier today for signups, so we may be running a bit behind schedule here.