As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Unplugged 2018 Schedule!

zerzhulzerzhul Registered User, Moderator mod
http://unplugged.paxsite.com/schedule

The schedule is here!

Lots of great stuff for this show, much hype!

Make sure to click through to events in which you are interested. Some are doing pre-reg, and links are in most of the descriptions!

• zerzhulzerzhul Registered User, Moderator mod
    The new PAX Mobile App (still powered by guidebook) already contains Unplugged, and some of the pre-reg looks to be available in there as well

Android App
    iOS App

• calvinbjddcalvinbjdd Registered User regular
    It does not appear that the preregister for the mega-games is working.

• whypick1whypick1 PAX [E] Info Booth Manager ~2' from an LCDRegistered User regular
    edited October 2018
    I've informed the appropriate parties about that.

Update: neither of the megagames' registration pages are live yet. The descriptions will be updated in the near future to indicate when/where.

whypick1 on
    Is it PAX <insert nearest future PAX here> yet?
    thank you

• Desrali T BearDesrali T Bear The "T" stands for "The" Registered User new member
    Grid View: https://tinyurl.com/UnpluggedSchedule2018

Still don't know why they don't organize the site like this. :P

• KamakazieKamakazie Registered User new member
    What a disappointing lineup.

I feel very much the opposite about this particular show, but not everything is for everyone! Hopefully you can still find something fun to do :)

• GundabadGundabad PAX East & Unplugged Tabletop Manager NJRegistered User regular
    calvinbjdd wrote: »
    It does not appear that the preregister for the mega-games is working.
    Sunday's Watch the Skies registration page is live. The Friday and Saturday events should go up next Friday.

awesome, thank you.

• sibyllsibyll Registered User regular
    Map? Last year there was a map in the guidebook, but I don't see it. Will this be added later? Or can I find it somewhere else?

• bubba0077bubba0077 College Park, MDRegistered User regular
    sibyll wrote: »
    Map? Last year there was a map in the guidebook, but I don't see it. Will this be added later? Or can I find it somewhere else?
    I was assuming it would be added later. Can't make the vendor map until the list if finalized.

GGw8Z6o.png
    Correct! the map will get added once the layout is more finalized :)

• GamerMontuGamerMontu Registered User new member
    edited October 2018
    Edited: I asked a question about the schedule and figured out that I was looking in the wrong place. Sorry, all.

GamerMontu on