As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

G&T Secret Santa! Assignments now!

• Options
    urahonkyurahonky Registered User regular
    Kyougu wrote: »
    Oh. Oh my.

Even though G&T has become a little more like a "post in thread of only the game I'm currently playing" spot for me, I still consider it my home for any secrets and santas.

Same here.

Though I think there's more people posting across the different sub forums than when I first started posting here almost a decade ago.

I remember being terrified of posting in SE

There are less chat threads than before, I believe. I mean other than the games you are playing... Are there any other threads you could be posting in?

• Options
    davidsdurionsdavidsdurions Your Trusty Meatshield Panhandle NebraskaRegistered User regular
    Okay, I’ll sign up here this year. More gifts for the forum gods (that’s all of you fine folks!).

PM incoming shortly.

• Options
    Cameron_TalleyCameron_Talley Registered User regular
    PM sent! I am excite.

Switch Friend Code: SW-4598-4278-8875
    3DS Friend Code: 0404-6826-4588 PM if you add.
  • Options
    KendrikKendrik Lewisville, TXRegistered User regular
    Yay! This is one of my favorite things!

steam_sig.png
    For your own Steam Signature visit https://alabasterslim.com/steam-signatures/
    Guild Wars 2: Kendrik.5984
  • Options
    The_SpaniardThe_Spaniard It's never lupines Irvine, CaliforniaRegistered User regular
    Not quite ready to sign up just yet, someone remind me if it gets close and I haven't gotten around to it.

Playstation/Origin/GoG: Span_Wolf Xbox/uPlay/Bnet: SpanWolf Nintendo: Span_Wolf SW-7097-4917-9392 Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Span_Wolf/
  • Options
    Big ClassyBig Classy Registered User regular
    IT HAS BEGUN! Stocking Christmas stuff in October at work, woo!

wGNs0p0.jpg

• Options
    KoopahTroopahKoopahTroopah The koopas, the troopas. Philadelphia, PARegistered User regular
    Signed in and reporting for duty.

• Options
    anoffdayanoffday To be changed whenever Anoffday gets around to it. Registered User regular
    Signed up! I'll enjoy the fall season and Halloween first and then it's go time!

Steam: offday
  • Options
    shdwcastershdwcaster South DakotaRegistered User regular
    Signed up! Missed the signup deadline last year because I was losing my mind from moving, but this year should be much smoother!

• Options
    initiatefailureinitiatefailure Registered User regular
    Ok I'm signed up. Where's the traditional questionable discussion of shipping booze to strangers?

• Options
    ArcSynArcSyn Registered User regular
    Ok I'm signed up. Where's the traditional questionable discussion of shipping booze to strangers?

Pack it well. Good root beer was lost last year. :sad:

4dm3dwuxq302.png
  • Options
    BursarBursar Hee Noooo! PDX areaRegistered User regular
    Okay, you wore me down. I'm in.

It's getting to the point where I read over the names of people participating in this thread and go, "I remember I had that person before, and that person sent me something once..." and so on. Vet status confirmed, I guess.

GNU Terry Pratchett
    PSN: Wstfgl | GamerTag: An Evil Plan | Battle.net: FallenIdle#1970
    Hit me up on BoardGameArena! User: Loaded D1
    egc6gp2emz1v.png
  • Options
    anoffdayanoffday To be changed whenever Anoffday gets around to it. Registered User regular
    edited October 2018
    I know this might be a little early, but this is the secret santa thread darn it and for whatever reason I'm starting to listen to Christmas music and put my Christmas music season playlist together way too soon this year. I expect you guys to follow suit come Nov. 1st, but I'll go ahead and kick us off. Skip to 3:14 for what I think is the best song on this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IzaTAylx8RI&t=192s

anoffday on
  • Options
    ZeroCowZeroCow Registered User regular
    In

PSN ID - Buckeye_Bert
    Magic Online - Bertro
  • Options
    RadiationRadiation Registered User regular
    I have 9 people I need to add to the roster. I've been a lazy bum and will update that likely later today.

PSN: jfrofl
  • Options
    ForarForar #432 Toronto, Ontario, CanadaRegistered User regular
    I knew I forgot to do something, like, nearly 3 weeks ago.

!SignedUp

First they came for the Muslims, and we said NOT TODAY, MOTHERFUCKER!
  • Options
    KendrikKendrik Lewisville, TXRegistered User regular
    Finally got around to actually signing up, so woot! I can't WAIT to start stalking and what not. (I spend more time on this Secret Santa than I ever do for my family)

steam_sig.png
    For your own Steam Signature visit https://alabasterslim.com/steam-signatures/
    Guild Wars 2: Kendrik.5984
  • Options
    TimFijiTimFiji Beast Lord Halfway2AnywhereRegistered User regular
    Man I really wanna do this, but I don't know!!!!

Switch: SW-2322-2047-3148 Steam: Archpriest
      Selling Board Games for Medical Bills
    • Options
      The_SpaniardThe_Spaniard It's never lupines Irvine, CaliforniaRegistered User regular
      Not quite ready to enter yet, but here are some giveaways to tide everyone over until I have time to sign up:
      signature.png

signature.png

Playstation/Origin/GoG: Span_Wolf Xbox/uPlay/Bnet: SpanWolf Nintendo: Span_Wolf SW-7097-4917-9392 Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Span_Wolf/
    • Options
      cj iwakuracj iwakura The Rhythm Regent Bears The Name FreedomRegistered User regular
      Not quite ready to enter yet, but here are some giveaways to tide everyone over until I have time to sign up:
      signature.png

signature.png

Just out of sheer morbid curiosity, did you ever put that Werewolf book to use and run a campaign? :D

wVEsyIc.png
    • Options
      edited October 2018
      cj iwakura wrote: »
      signature.png

signature.png

Just out of sheer morbid curiosity, did you ever put that Werewolf book to use and run a campaign? :D

I'd like to, but I really need to rebuild my circle of friends. I lost most of my local friends in a breakup a few years ago, then a few more friends moved away, and then I had to move back in with my family for a couple years to rebuild my life when I lost my job, which just made me retreat further inward. I want to do fun group stuff like that, and now that I bought a place I can start hosting get-togethers again. It's sitting front and center on my bookshelf for when the time comes.

The_Spaniard on
    • Options
      BursarBursar Hee Noooo! PDX areaRegistered User regular
      Radiation wrote: »
      I have 9 people I need to add to the roster. I've been a lazy bum and will update that likely later today.

Hello! I'm not on the list, and I sent my PM on the 11th. I'm just checking because I don't want to be left out. :)

GNU Terry Pratchett
      PSN: Wstfgl | GamerTag: An Evil Plan | Battle.net: FallenIdle#1970
      Hit me up on BoardGameArena! User: Loaded D1
      egc6gp2emz1v.png
    • Options
      cj iwakuracj iwakura The Rhythm Regent Bears The Name FreedomRegistered User regular
      cj iwakura wrote: »
      signature.png

signature.png

I'd like to, but I really need to rebuild my circle of friends. I lost most of my local friends in a breakup a few years ago, then a few more friends moved away, and then I had to move back in with my family for a couple years to rebuild my life when I lost my job, which just made me retreat further inward. I want to do fun group stuff like that, and now that I bought a place I can start hosting get-togethers again. It's sitting front and center on my bookshelf for when the time comes.

Could always try an online thing here.

wVEsyIc.png
    • Options
      HandkorHandkor Registered User regular
      Yay Penny-Arcade holiday time. I'm in.

• Options
      edited October 2018
      Bursar wrote: »
      Radiation wrote: »

Hello! I'm not on the list, and I sent my PM on the 11th. I'm just checking because I don't want to be left out. :)

I'm totally a lazy ass bag. I have 13 now. I guess I'll get started on it.
      Up to date.

Radiation on
    • Options
      ForarForar #432 Toronto, Ontario, CanadaRegistered User regular
      My favourite part of the PA Secret Santas is the warning that getting gifts from strangers might lead to things we wouldn't expect, and how they'll probably be less likely to understand us than our family does.

Without exception, the PA secret santas I've had have all been awesome. Their effort into understanding my interests and actually paying attention to what I enjoy (even if it's just going to my wishlist) is head and shoulders above what most people I know do. My friends and family are awesome, but I look forward to this season because hooking Forumer's up with awesome stuff is always juxtaposed with the incredible generosity shown by fellow forum members.

First they came for the Muslims, and we said NOT TODAY, MOTHERFUCKER!
    • Options
      shadowaneshadowane Registered User regular
      I signed up. Not sure how many years it has been, but quite a few.

• Options
      see317see317 Registered User regular
      Sadly, I'm going to have to bow out this year. Some unexpected bills cut into my fun budget substantially.
      My apologies to whoever won't be receiving taffy from me this year.

• Options
      ArcSynArcSyn Registered User regular
      :Vader Nooooo!.jpg:

4dm3dwuxq302.png
    • Options
      see317see317 Registered User regular
      I've been informed that my bowing out of the G&T Secret Santa is unacceptable, and have been offered assistance in supplementing the fun budget so that I could participate.

I'm not going to reveal my benefactor here, though I intend to exhort their many virtues in whatever festive missive I type out to include with my gift (though, if you prefer to remain anonymous, please let me know and it will be done).

To paraphrase Lord Of The Rings:
      t1i4xz9rarbu.jpg
      Looks like taffy's back on the menu, boys.

Seriously though, thank you. The generosity of this forum is always amazing, and I am humbled to have it offered so freely.

• Options
      Good to hear @see317. I think I've had you twice for SS over the years, and your taffy is basically a tradition in this thread this time of year.

• Options
      initiatefailureinitiatefailure Registered User regular
      edited October 2018
      A world without Taffy is no world at all.

initiatefailure on
    • Options
      urahonkyurahonky Registered User regular
      A world without Taffy is no world at all.

I mean why are we even doing this then?

• Options
      ElinElin Registered User regular
      I will sign up tomorrow, time is suddenly passing by so quickly. I apologise ahead of time to anyone who gets my completely lurking self.

Switch SW-5832-5050-0149
      PSN Hypacia
      Xbox HypaciaMinnow
      Discord Hypacia#0391
    • Options
      Someone poke me in the skull if I don't remember to sign up before time runs out. I've just been working non-stop recently and my brain is half mush, so I need a free moment to be able to sign up.

• Options
      cooljammer00cooljammer00 Hey Small Christmas-Man!Registered User regular
      Same.

steam_sig.png

3DS Friend Code: 2165-6448-8348 www.Twitch.TV/cooljammer00
      Battle.Net: JohnDarc#1203 Origin/UPlay: CoolJammer00
    • Options
      I plan on doing an at post for people who posted but haven't signed up in this thread Saturday.

• Options
      ElinElin Registered User regular
      Thank you @Radiation . You should have my PM, or someone else on the forums is going to be confused.

Switch SW-5832-5050-0149
      PSN Hypacia
      Xbox HypaciaMinnow
      Discord Hypacia#0391
    • Options
      TeeManTeeMan BrainSpoon Registered User regular
      Wahhhhh! Thanks for the prod, I've whacked it on the to-do list

steam_sig.png