As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[WARFRAME] Nothing to see here, new thread is up!

• Options
    SegSeg Registered User regular
    I should probably trade my relic drops for Plat.

• Options
    EnclaveofGnomesEnclaveofGnomes Registered User regular
  • Options
    DaimarDaimar A Million Feet Tall of Awesome Registered User regular
    edited October 2018
    Seg wrote: »
    And I still haven't taken a third Frame out of my foundry. So far I have Excalibur and Frost and really enjoy Frost but have been thinking lately about using a third frame but not sure which.

I'm not sure if you're one of those that doesn't want to give information to Amazon or not, but if you are able to get the free trial month of Twitch Prime you can get yourself a free Trinity Prime by linking your warframe and twitch accounts and then redeeming it on Twitch.

edit: the Trinity Prime comes with a free warframe slot and installed reactor.

Daimar on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    SkutSkutSkutSkut Registered User regular
    A new type of fashion frame, unpainted minis

?.jpg

• Options
    übergeekübergeek Sector 2814Registered User regular
    Quick question. Day 100 Milestone. Azima Pistol, Zenistar Melee or Zenith Rifle? I log in every day but don't play much lately, so I don't know what's good and what isn't.

camo_sig.png
  • Options
    NEO|PhyteNEO|Phyte They follow the stars, bound together. Strands in a braid till the end.Registered User regular
    You'll be able to get them all in time, go for the one you like the sound of.

It was that somehow, from within the derelict-horror, they had learned a way to see inside an ugly, broken thing... And take away its pain.
    Warframe/Steam: NFyt
  • Options
    übergeek wrote: »
    Quick question. Day 100 Milestone. Azima Pistol, Zenistar Melee or Zenith Rifle? I log in every day but don't play much lately, so I don't know what's good and what isn't.

I just got this yesterday, I picked the Zenith because I have a riven for it and figured that a primary weapon would be more useful than the secondary or melee. In the end I think it'll just be MR fodder, but you never know.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    TaranisTaranis Registered User regular
    The Zenistar is supposed to be pretty good. I don’t have one yet though. I can say that the Azima isn’t very good.

EH28YFo.jpg
  • Options
    PolaritiePolaritie Sleepy Registered User regular
    Azima has a cute gimmick that is bad at its gimmick. And thats about it.

Steam: Polaritie
    3DS: 0473-8507-2652
    Switch: SW-5185-4991-5118
    PSN: AbEntropy
  • Options
    TaranisTaranis Registered User regular
    Oh I almost forgot, there’s a Jack o’ Lantern mask and a Halloween color palette available in the market right now for 1 credit each until November.

The mask actually works for Nekros pretty well.

EH28YFo.jpg
  • Options
    I saw a Rhino with the pumpkin head yesterday, was wondering where it came from.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    übergeekübergeek Sector 2814Registered User regular
    Ok with the melee weapon this time. Can't seem to find the pumpkin or the palette, but I'm probably looking in the wrong spot, I'll keep browsing for it.

camo_sig.png
  • Options
    Red RaevynRed Raevyn because I only take Bubble Baths Registered User regular
    You can search for Halloween to find the colors, and the mask is called Dullahan. Even harder to find is where to equip it, you go to your arsenal > warframe > appearance > attachments. I believe you can also buy it from there rather than the market.

• Options
    NipsNips He/Him Luxuriating in existential crisis.Registered User regular
    Taranis wrote: »
    The Zenistar is supposed to be pretty good. I don’t have one yet though. I can say that the Azima isn’t very good.

The Zenistar, at least for me, is the only one that ever comes out of the Arsenal on any occasions. The Azima is cute, and the Zenith isn't useful enough.

JXUBxMxP0QndjQUEnTwTxOkfKmx8kWNvuc-FUtbSz_23_DAhGKe7W9spFKLXAtkpTBqM8Dt6kQrv-rS69Hi3FheL3fays2xTeVUvWR7g5UyLHnFA0frGk1BC12GYdOSRn9lbaJB-uH0htiLPJMrc9cSRsIgk5Dx7jg9K8rJVfG43lkeAWxTgcolNscW9KO2UZjKT8GMbYAFgFvu2TaMoLH8LBA5p2pm6VNYRsQK3QGjCsze1TOv2yIbCazmDwCHmjiQxNDf6LHP35msyiXo3CxuWs9Y8DQvJjvj10kWaspRNlWHKjS5w9Y0KLuIkhQKOxgaDziG290v4zBmTi-i7OfDz-foqIqKzC9wTbn9i_uU87GRitmrNAJdzRRsaTW5VQu_XX_5gCN8XCoNyu5RWWVGTsjJuyezz1_NpFa903Uj2TnFqnL1wJ-RZiFAAd2Bdut-G1pdQtdQihsq2dx_BjtmtGC3KZRyylO1t2c12dhfb0rStq4v8pg46ciOcdtT_1qm85IgUmGd7AmgLxCFPb0xnxWZvr26G-oXSqrQdjKA1zNIInSowiHcbUO2O8S5LRJVR6vQiEg0fbGXw4vqJYEn917tnzHMh8r0xom8BLKMvoFDelk6wbEeNq8w8Eyu2ouGjEMIvvJcb2az2AKQ1uE_7gdatfKG2QdvfdSBRSc35MQ=w498-h80-no
  • Options
    NoughtNought Registered User regular
    I did a Eris Defence once with a Mirage player using Zenistar with the holo clones.

Used the discoball ability to completely lock down the defence target area.

On fire
    Island. Being on fire.
  • Options
    SkutSkutSkutSkut Registered User regular
    edited October 2018
  • Options
    RonaldoTheGypsyRonaldoTheGypsy Yes, yes Registered User regular
    Zenistar is the best by far.

• Options
    metaghostmetaghost An intriguing odor A delicate touchRegistered User regular
    Hopped on for a bit to Forma and Level Ember P while I had a couple hours of Affinity boost and happened to get in a group of folks running old Neo relics, and whaddayaknow — got that Nova Prime Chassis to drop.

So I think that's the last of the Vaulted Primes wrapped up.

• Options
    Missing out on capturing the third eidolon because you're the only one willing to stand near the eidolon and it just dies...is pretty disappointing.

And are the little adds really that scary, so much that no one wants to shoot them?

Minor rant I wanted to get out. 9/10 of the runs go smooth enough. But when it goes bad it goes real bad.

• Options
    Baro has brought Jolt and the rest of the electric type mods this week, so that's nice I guess.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    Daimar wrote: »
    Baro has brought Jolt and the rest of the electric type mods this week, so that's nice I guess.

Goodbye hive grinding!

• Options
    Wow, Baro's haul today is savagely underwhelming. Guess I'll hold onto these ducats.

JXUBxMxP0QndjQUEnTwTxOkfKmx8kWNvuc-FUtbSz_23_DAhGKe7W9spFKLXAtkpTBqM8Dt6kQrv-rS69Hi3FheL3fays2xTeVUvWR7g5UyLHnFA0frGk1BC12GYdOSRn9lbaJB-uH0htiLPJMrc9cSRsIgk5Dx7jg9K8rJVfG43lkeAWxTgcolNscW9KO2UZjKT8GMbYAFgFvu2TaMoLH8LBA5p2pm6VNYRsQK3QGjCsze1TOv2yIbCazmDwCHmjiQxNDf6LHP35msyiXo3CxuWs9Y8DQvJjvj10kWaspRNlWHKjS5w9Y0KLuIkhQKOxgaDziG290v4zBmTi-i7OfDz-foqIqKzC9wTbn9i_uU87GRitmrNAJdzRRsaTW5VQu_XX_5gCN8XCoNyu5RWWVGTsjJuyezz1_NpFa903Uj2TnFqnL1wJ-RZiFAAd2Bdut-G1pdQtdQihsq2dx_BjtmtGC3KZRyylO1t2c12dhfb0rStq4v8pg46ciOcdtT_1qm85IgUmGd7AmgLxCFPb0xnxWZvr26G-oXSqrQdjKA1zNIInSowiHcbUO2O8S5LRJVR6vQiEg0fbGXw4vqJYEn917tnzHMh8r0xom8BLKMvoFDelk6wbEeNq8w8Eyu2ouGjEMIvvJcb2az2AKQ1uE_7gdatfKG2QdvfdSBRSc35MQ=w498-h80-no
  • Options
    AuralynxAuralynx Darkness is a perspective Watching the ego workRegistered User regular
    Nips wrote: »
    Wow, Baro's haul today is savagely underwhelming. Guess I'll hold onto these ducats.

They do seem to be emphasizing Baro inventories that help people catch up to the fully-kitted the last few weeks, for whatever reason. As someone who didn't have most of the Primed offerings and has none of this stuff, I'm not going to complain, but I can see where it'd be disappointing.

• Options
    The dual stat electric mods are really good, even if not prime. And hive cache runs are tedious as hell.

The two that are only from Baro are the priority but the full set is good if you can afford it. Nothing else he has is impressive this time it seems...

• Options
    Auralynx wrote: »
    Nips wrote: »

They do seem to be emphasizing Baro inventories that help people catch up to the fully-kitted the last few weeks, for whatever reason. As someone who didn't have most of the Primed offerings and has none of this stuff, I'm not going to complain, but I can see where it'd be disappointing.

Yeah, I'm cool with helping get newer players up to speed, absolutely. Usually he brings one new thing though, and today it looks like it was the Harkonar arm cosmetics, which were an operation reward way back when. Hell, the Ember Prime I wore into the relay was wearing those cosmetics. So, lol.

I've long ago resigned myself that not all of Baro's hauls are winners. I'm glad people can pick up the Electric mods, though.

• Options
    furlionfurlion Riskbreaker Lea MondeRegistered User regular
    In case anyone is curious for us on PS4 it is prime fever strike (melee toxin) and the 4 prime bane mods. These are... not very exciting. He does have the immortal Mirage skin as well which I did not know he carried skins so that is cool. He also has the machete wraith and prisma shade both of which I have. So not super exciting. He is however stationed on our brand new relay and fucking hell this place is rad.

sig.gif Gamertag: KL Retribution
    PSN:Furlion
  • Options
    furlion wrote: »
    In case anyone is curious for us on PS4 it is prime fever strike (melee toxin) and the 4 prime bane mods. These are... not very exciting. He does have the immortal Mirage skin as well which I did not know he carried skins so that is cool. He also has the machete wraith and prisma shade both of which I have. So not super exciting. He is however stationed on our brand new relay and fucking hell this place is rad.

A little on the long side, but good points in there.

https://youtu.be/7CK1NQW1D2g

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    metaghostmetaghost An intriguing odor A delicate touchRegistered User regular
    I disregard Bane mods simply because I don't actual set up multiple loadouts for a given weapon, as that's a level of finicky fidgetry I can't be fussed to fuck with, considering the infrequency with which it would matter.

• Options
    It is mainly there for endgame players who are going to be going super deep on endless missions, but if you have an opportunity to buy them in the event that you want to do those at some point in the future then it is better than trying to get them on the market for jacked up prices and a million credits.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    Steel AngelSteel Angel Registered User regular

You can all thank me for trading a bunch of plat for Shell Shock earlier in the week.

But hey, now I also get a cheap Jolt to make my Mara Detron 100% status.

Big Dookie wrote: »
    I found that tilting it doesn't work very well, and once I started jerking it, I got much better results.

Steam Profile
    3DS: 3454-0268-5595 Battle.net: SteelAngel#1772
  • Options
    AuralynxAuralynx Darkness is a perspective Watching the ego workRegistered User regular

You can all thank me for trading a bunch of plat for Shell Shock earlier in the week.

But hey, now I also get a cheap Jolt to make my Mara Detron 100% status.

I was on the edge of trying to score a Shell Shock for platinum myself to continue tricking out my Sobek but thank you for taking the plunge so the rest of us didn't have to!

• Options
    DarmakDarmak RAGE vympyvvhyc vyctyvyRegistered User regular
    SkutSkut wrote: »

Azima is amazing and I will fight anyone who says otherwise

JtgVX0H.png
  • Options
    edited October 2018

Stream started 10 mins ago, they teased garudo for this one if anyone's interested.

EnclaveofGnomes on
  • Options
    Red RaevynRed Raevyn because I only take Bubble Baths Registered User regular
    edited October 2018

Stream started 10 mins ago, they teased garudoa for this one if anyone's interested.
    omg this warframe is metal as hell, I want it

edit: Ahh and a Fetch mod for beasts to be able to vacuum loot (next major update), that's good stuff

Red Raevyn on
  • Options
    Red Raevyn wrote: »

Stream started 10 mins ago, they teased garudoa for this one if anyone's interested.
    omg this warframe is metal as hell, I want it

She is but she has absolutely nothing to offer against most bosses right now...I don't think anything but her ultimate will be remotely useful.

Which is a shame, we've got another eidolon coming and there'll be lots of bosses on fortuna.

• Options
    What are the odds Garuda comes from Fortuna content?

• Options
    Polaritie wrote: »
    What are the odds Garuda comes from Fortuna content?

Garuda is coming with fortuna.

"Fetch" and "Vacuum" are new vacuuming mod that all pets can use coming at some point.

• Options
    Steel AngelSteel Angel Registered User regular
    New mod to add vacuum to animal companions. Now I can be even lazier letting my space cat both kill and loot things for me.

Big Dookie wrote: »
    I found that tilting it doesn't work very well, and once I started jerking it, I got much better results.

Steam Profile
    3DS: 3454-0268-5595 Battle.net: SteelAngel#1772
  • Options
    SteveRageSteveRage Registered User regular
    OH SHIT!

-in warframe (pc), i am fungible-
  • Options
    New mod to add vacuum to animal companions. Now I can be even lazier letting my space cat both kill and loot things for me.

Ha. Now I really need to rank up those pet mods (stupid ten rankers).