App Store | Google Play
is a mobile shoot-em-up featuring shipgirl versions of a variety of WWII warships. Destroyers, cruisers, battleships, carriers and more are at your disposal as you relive historic battles and fight back against the evil abyssal Sirens.
In addition, Azur Lane: Crosswave
is a shipgirl action game coming to PS4 and PC (Steam) in early 2020.
EN Updates and Events:
An app update has been applied on November 14.
- You will need to ensure the app is updated via your respective mobile store.
- Secretary update: You can now assign multiple ships as Secretary; they will rotate each time you return from sortie. Unlock more slots by progressing the Main Story, maxing at 5 slots after completing 12-4. (Note: only the leftmost Ship will gain affinity.)
- Rewards may still be claimed from the Exchange and U-557 banner through November 20.
Best Wishes to Azur Lane
is running through December 27 to celebrate the airing of the Azur Lane anime:
- Four days of beginner friendly login rewards, including the carrier Enterprise on the first day!
is live through December 15 (note: Pocky branding is hidden outside CN):
- Manjuu Manufactory: Complete all of Belfast's requests to start the factory and earn her "Shopping with the Head Maid" skin. Then redeem additional rewards based on total Oil spent during the event.
- Sweets Sanctuary: Seven-day login event including two exclusive Dorm items on days 3 and 7.
Hololive x AL collab
has been announced and will likely begin in late November.
Crescendo of Polaris
will be running in early 2020.
Research Ships, Season 2
has been teased for December:
- Six new ships to research: Seattle (Union CL), Georgia (Union BB), Kitakaze (Sakura DD), Azuma (Sakura CB), Friedrich der Grosse (Ironblood BB) and Gascogne (Vichya BB).
New and Limited Ship Additions:
- Any "Rate Up" ships have the following rates: 5% Rare, 2.5% Elite, 2% Super Rare.
- Permanently added to Construction: Glasgow (Rare CL, Light, Rate Up through Nov. 20), Stanly (Rare DD, Light Con.)
- Newest retrofits: Z1, Leipzig.
- Newest character stories: Hiei's "Hiei's Banquet", Souryuu's "Together with Souryuu", Zara's "Storia di Rosa"
- Monthly Login Reward: Memphis (November)
New and Limited Sale Items:
- "Rainbow Room" dorm set is available through December 18. (Set includes five Furniture items which are only purchasable with Gems.)
- Core Data shop: SBD Dauntless (McClusky Division) and Improved Storage Battery were added with the October refresh. No new items have been announced for the November refresh.
- WARNING: Skin Rental Vouchers from before November 13 have expired!
Quick-and-Oily Tips and Advice:
- DO NOT REROLL.
Your account name is unique and cannot be reused and your first few free rolls won't matter too much in the long run.
- Rarity is not a 1:1 indicator of usefulness. There are Elites and Super Rares which are unimpressive (Prince of Wales, San Diego pre-retrofit); there are Commons and Rares which provide excellent value with investment (Leander and Portland are great retrofits). Only once you run up against endgame content will specific ships feel "necessary".
- Do your dailies! You have six Daily Raids, three Hardmode Story levels and numerous Daily and Weekly Missions to complete which will give you a healthy supply of stuff
- Daily reset is at 12:00 midnight, Mountain Standard Time (11:00pm PST, 2:00am EST). Shops and Exercises restock at midnight, noon and 6:00pm. Night Commissions go live at 8:00pm and expire at 3:00am
BIND YOUR ACCOUNT!
- To bind your game: Log in and go to Options > Account. Select the services you wish to associate with your account to link your accounts. (It is recommended you link multiple services.)
- To recover your account: At the title screen, tap whichever icon on the left corresponds to the service your account is bound to. The game will pull your account info and you can log in. (Please double-check that you are also logging in to the correct game server!)
Azur Lane English Wiki
(serves all versions)
EN Community Discord
(serves all versions)
EN Official Discord
(serves EN version)
A small warning:
Azur Lane's artwork (and especially fanwork) often toes dangerously close to being explicit NSFW content. Please keep artwork within links rather than embedding with tags, even behind spoilers, and don't be a creep when discussing character outfits.