As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

PAX Aus 2018 Proxy

luckycharmluckycharm Perth, AURegistered User regular
edited November 2018 in Pinny Arcade
UPDATE
LAST UPDATE!
PINS MAILED FROM HOUSTON!!!
Will take 2-3 DAYS for arrival. If your box does not arrive by Thanksgiving, send me a PM, and I'll find the tracking number.
Double check orders, if mistakes have been made, let me know ASAP. I can refund, or mail pins in Jan when I get to Texas myself or give in person at South.
Thank you again for all your love and trust to me being the Proxy. I love doing it and hope to see many of you at South to put faces to the names! Talk next year!

Hello my pinny friends!!

It is October, the time of Pumpkin Spice EVERYTHING and PAX AUS! I will once again be the Proxy. Comment below and I will communicate by PM for your order and personal info closer to time.

UPDATE:PINS ARE HERE!!!!
https://penny-arcade.com/news/post/2018/10/19/pax-aus-2018-pinny-arcade-pin-quest

I have changed the cost of the pins to reflect the exchange rate/shipping. If a vender is selling their pin for $15 instead of the $20, refunds will be given of $5 per correction. Some venders did not respond to my price inquiry. Guessing 20 on all pins, no one has given a different price other than Pixel Checkpoint
If a pin costs $20 AUD, the price is adjusted $17 USD. The core sets remain at a guess of $35, same price as last year.

Aus Core Set - $35 (Guessing)
Margarita (Giant Margarita )-$20=17
Popper Pin (Giant Margarita) -$20=17
Pixel (Checkpoint) - $15=12
Nimbus (Queerly Represent Me)
SC Pinata (Samurai Punk) -$20=17
Golden Acorn (Kris Straub)
Kaiju Stomp (Dime Studios)
Adventure Pals Cupcake (Armor Games)
Arbitrix (Tin Man Games)
Dragon Friends (Dragon Friends)
'Lil' Ronin (Green Ronin)
Dark Room (Stirfire Studios) -$20=17
Subtle Boom (Subtle Boom) -$20=17
Fellow Traveller (Surprise Attack)
Drop Dice Bear (Level Up Dice)
Boogan Spoopider (LLR)

TOTAL (1 of everything) = $302 USD

Special Order: VR Chippy (Cookie Brigade) - $10 (Could be bought at other Pax's)

Time Sinks: You can REQUEST- NO promises!!
AUS LE and Elder Scrolls Sweet Pin (Bethesda)

Here is the link to last year's thread with all the specific questions:
https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/214129/pax-aus-2017-proxy

If you are lazy:
If you want pins, send me a message. Tell me what pins you want me to buy for you. In terms of payment, do NOT panic. It's really easy. Set up a Google Wallet (Google Pay) account now if you do not have one. I don't get much of the money or orders until the Wed or Thurs before PAX. Some people tell me the order before prices, and some wait until last minute. The most important thing is that you have told me you are interested. I will now keep you in the loop with PM's. Before Oct 25, tell me what your order is. I will confirm your order and send a PM with the amount according to what prices have been listed by twitter and FB. These numbers are ferreted out by other amazing pinny people on social media. The only time I have guessed cost of pins was the Core Set (which traditionally been very last minute) and pins that venders were selling on the side from previous years. Once you have the 'invoice', pay google wallet to me. Please put your forum handle in the comments to save my brain. I will confirm by PM that I have received the money and confirm your shipping address you have given me at some point. Confirm the address, and sit back & relax. You will receive your pins around Thanksgiving time, shipping takes about a month.
It is Australia, the other side of the world!

NEW! Everyone who proxy's with me will get a special pin, just from me!

If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to post or PM me with your questions. Take care and as always-
YAY PAX!

~Luckycharm~

luckycharm on