As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Penny Arcade - Comic - Australiana, Part Two

DogDog Registered User, Administrator, Vanilla Staff admin
edited October 2018 in The Penny Arcade Hub

imagePenny Arcade - Comic - Australiana, Part Two

Videogaming-related online strip by Mike Krahulik and Jerry Holkins. Includes news and commentary.

Read the full story here

Unknown User on

• zeromhzeromh Registered User regular
    Damn, Gabe's art has been next-level recently! Love it.

Wanting to fuck weird things seems to be a thing with Tycho.

• LucascraftLucascraft Registered User regular
    This is a continuation of the last PAX Aus when Gabe encountered the same mystic snake beast on his flight to the down under.

• KageraKagera Imitating the worst people. Since 2004Registered User regular
    Man poor J.D. every time some fool takes an ambien on a flight they just want to fly to the moon and fuck. This objectification must STOP.

My neck, my back, my FUPA and my crack.
  • EnlongEnlong Registered User regular
    "It seems like you're mostly snakes." is still one of the best lines.

• v2miccav2micca Registered User regular
    Poor Tycho, Gabe gets the IMAX experience with J.D. while he gets the SyFy channel original iteration.

• PohtHehdPohtHehd Registered User regular
    This strip's art is astounding. Endlessly expressive in its compositional confines.

Mostly the art has had small evolutions that, while impressive, seemed slightly derivative of other artists. The art here shows complete control over the style it uses and definitely set the bar much higher for future Penny Arcade comics.

• John MatrixJohn Matrix Registered User regular
    PohtHehd wrote: »
    This strip's art is astounding. Endlessly expressive in its compositional confines.

Mostly the art has had small evolutions that, while impressive, seemed slightly derivative of other artists. The art here shows complete control over the style it uses and definitely set the bar much higher for future Penny Arcade comics.

I think the green glow on Tycho's face looks rad too, bro.

• doompookydoompooky Wild (Let's Draw A) Horses Couldn't Drag Me AwayRegistered User regular
    You can eat a fucking cake whenever you want to. They sell them at the store.

You can do so much more than just eat it, and you know it, Jerry

we7ek91hy97o.png
  • ThanatosiaThanatosia Registered User regular
    edited October 2018
    His comment about having his power of flight stolen by a vengeful star is disapointing to me. I took JD at face value when he claimed to be all that was or would ever be. I naturally figured this just ment that Tycho, Gabe, and all of us were just JD's Dreams, or maybe just fragments of the whole that is JD. But if the Vengeful Star exists as an entity outside of JD and able to harm him, then this was clearly a lie. Guess that's what I get for putting my faith in a snake god.

Thanatosia on
  • dennisdennis aka bingley Registered User regular
    Thanatosia wrote: »
    His comment about having his power of flight stolen by a vengeful star is disapointing to me. I took JD at face value when he claimed to be all that was or would ever be. I naturally figured this just ment that Tycho, Gabe, and all of us were just JD's Dreams. But if the Vengeful Star exists as an entity outside of JD and able to harm him, then this was clearly a lie. Guess that's what I get for putting my faith in a snake god.

Never had a dream where a monster is chasing you and your legs won't work?

Who do you think that monster is, exactly?

There you go.

• OverkillengineOverkillengine Registered User regular
    dennis wrote: »
    His comment about having his power of flight stolen by a vengeful star is disapointing to me. I took JD at face value when he claimed to be all that was or would ever be. I naturally figured this just ment that Tycho, Gabe, and all of us were just JD's Dreams. But if the Vengeful Star exists as an entity outside of JD and able to harm him, then this was clearly a lie. Guess that's what I get for putting my faith in a snake god.

There you go.

That sounds like snake-god denial.

*narrows eyes*

I'm on to you.

• OctoberRavenOctoberRaven Plays fighting games for the story Skyeline Hotel Apartment 4ARegistered User regular
    Looks like the 1000-2000 snakes Tycho slept with didn't give a good review, then?

Currently Most Hype For: VTMB2, Tiny Tina's Wonderlands, Alan Wake 2 (Wake Harder)Currently Playin: Guilty Gear XX AC+R, Gat Out Of Hell
  • dennisdennis aka bingley Registered User regular
    dennis wrote: »

There you go.

That sounds like snake-god denial.

*narrows eyes*

I'm on to you.

And by "you", you mean on to the facet of the snake god's dream that is me. And by "I", you mean the facet of the snake god's dream that is you.

You don't have to be suspicious; you can just read my mind. For you see, it is your mind, too.

• YoungFreyYoungFrey Registered User regular
    His comment about having his power of flight stolen by a vengeful star is disapointing to me. I took JD at face value when he claimed to be all that was or would ever be. I naturally figured this just ment that Tycho, Gabe, and all of us were just JD's Dreams, or maybe just fragments of the whole that is JD. But if the Vengeful Star exists as an entity outside of JD and able to harm him, then this was clearly a lie. Guess that's what I get for putting my faith in a snake god.

JD is of course eternal and changeless. But his manifestation to each person is unique to that person. The JD Gabe sees is the JD Gabe needs. The JD Tycho sees is the JD Tycho needs. And Tycho needs to be sad.