As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Show off your [Screenshots] thread II: NSFFIOS

• Mr.SunshineMr.Sunshine Registered User regular
    Frei wrote: »
    my wife said "how do you not get distracted by how tight and form fitting the butt is in all his costumes" and now it's all I can think about while playing

thanks wife

sexyflanders.gif

• Ninja Snarl PNinja Snarl P My helmet is my burden. Ninja Snarl: Gone, but not forgotten.Registered User regular
    Stupid sexy Spideys.

• GoodKingJayIIIGoodKingJayIII They wanna get my gold on the ceilingRegistered User regular
    Got some more!

dq615su4hfki.jpg

ym4qi1en42iq.jpg

ojssty83j8qv.jpg

5rouuy5wh59y.jpg

nh91qa8v73x6.jpg

i7m542df19zl.jpg

9nwicn8twsnp.jpg

4p0rboiap80x.jpg

ztrzurqei2dr.jpg

Battletag: Threeve#1501; PSN: Threeve703; Steam: 3eeve
  • CristovalCristoval Registered User regular
    Forza Horizon 4 is also a beautiful game but is low on spidered-men.

ne83lh2eflrd.jpeg

ioo71jwcjiso.jpeg

zlz7ifv18mh7.jpeg

tju4c0xd3vop.jpeg

x9vih8tn2y2t.jpeg

05xpkryqrdrn.jpeg

• RoyceSraphimRoyceSraphim Registered User regular
    edited September 2018
    ?.jpeg
    I'm being chased by wild animals and my own demons

I gave up on this run as it was one death spiral after another

RoyceSraphim on
  • Dr. ChaosDr. Chaos Post nuclear nuisance Registered User regular
    Stardew Valley

DoUzjTN.jpg

fZYp4Go.jpg

B6tSY2x.gif

Pokemon GO: 7113 6338 6875/ FF14: Buckle Landrunner /Steam Profile
  • KelorKelor Registered User regular
    Been playing a lot of Monster Hunter World lately, it got it's hooks into me good. It takes a killscreen shot whenever you beat a monster but it took me a little while to realise you could hide the menu.
    hyet2pilqv71.jpg
    7llhoq1l2ppb.jpg
    57l66hhmvjp8.jpg

Unfortunately the armour has skills/stats so you can't mix and match to look cool, but that setup looks pretty rad I think.

Also got back into Spiderman again today.

u1whh7omflbs.jpg
    n5tr9rbdcalt.jpg
    xn8gv9kuhxgk.jpg
    uc0srremw588.jpg
    lwj0r1o6gljm.jpg

• HmudaHmuda "What other game lets you kill a Giant Spider and use its body to make soap?" - Dwarf Fortress Registered User regular
    edited September 2018
    Might as well link this here too.

A mix of games I took pics in lately, like Arkham Knight, Kingdom Come, Warframe, etc, as well as 2 really old gems. Just random stuff.

https://imgur.com/gallery/kkW54l1

Here's a couple samples:
    Arkham Knight
    Ozp2Ep0.jpg
    Dark Souls 3
    40kKl0Z.jpg
    Kingdom Come - Deliverance
    xCHMwK1.jpg

Hmuda on
    Space Engine videos with appropriate music. Enjoy. :)

http://www.youtube.com/user/Hmuda
  • emp123emp123 Registered User regular
    Kingdom Come is super pretty and I wish I had a computer that didnt play it like it was a slideshow.

They did a great job with the Zone of the Enders 2 remaster.

jqjn3nu3dong.jpg
    lg478qqihjlg.jpg
    t6caacyhrez4.jpg

This is a thing that exists and now i am sad

• SynthesisSynthesis Honda Today! Registered User regular
    Cristoval wrote: »

Yes, but its car and livestock presence is vastly superior.

• Ninja Snarl PNinja Snarl P My helmet is my burden. Ninja Snarl: Gone, but not forgotten.Registered User regular
    Synthesis wrote: »

How much web-slinging and snark quipping do they bring to the game?

• SynthesisSynthesis Honda Today! Registered User regular
    edited October 2018
    Synthesis wrote: »

How much web-slinging and snark quipping do they bring to the game?

As bout as many as Spidered Men bring in Bugatti Veyrons, ACVs and sheep.

That is to say, not enough. Considering both games have more than enough hipsters.

Synthesis on
  • SyphonBlueSyphonBlue The studying beaver That beaver sure loves studying!Registered User regular
    Assassin's Creed Odyssey is damn gorgeous

0dCM08f.jpg

qN1cu5Y.jpg

dVrdn0J.jpg

KBVc6a2.jpg

I09lLq9.jpg

LxX6eco.jpg
    PSN/Steam/NNID: SyphonBlue | BNet: SyphonBlue#1126
  • NytewarriorNytewarrior Registered User regular
    Just found out about this thread. Here's some Spidey-pics.

keHDoif.jpg

Djv8ZeJ.jpg

nnOJrGV.jpg

And here's a God of War pic for good measure.

2Qd6R5l.jpg?1

steam_sig.png
    PSN:Midnyte_Rage
  • GoodKingJayIIIGoodKingJayIII They wanna get my gold on the ceilingRegistered User regular
    One of my favorite shots from Spider-Man does not have Spider-Man.

flqchd5ajl8u.jpg

This is where I post shots from my recent trip to Scotland yeh?

gjd0v9ieiz6b.jpeg
    kqcaydng0y5l.jpeg
    sdac7gfmb89p.jpeg

Damn Forza looks slick.

• Zilla360Zilla360 21st Century. |She/Her| Trans* Woman In Aviators Firing A Bazooka. ⚛️Registered User regular
    Assassin's Creed Odyssey: Wherein Kassandra is a very serious assassin and takes her quest very seriously.

f5MNT0e.jpg
    (Just Wang-ing around, not up to much really.)

XQRctdJ.jpg
    (And here we see Kass sporting the very latest in fashion accesories, the Athenian shawl. PETA [People for the ethical treatment of Athenians] are not amused.)

TKGwv0i.jpg
    THUNDER! EAGLE! *Guitar Solo.*
    OxgMlq4.jpg
    Art. Aaaaaart. Zeus!

More here. I wish there was a reliable way to link to my gallery on Ubisoft's website.

Like I came across this seemingly optional semi-flooded cave that went on forever, and at the end there was this strange, (perhaps bioluminescent?) tree, just growing there, without sunlight.
    And a lonely, crying, girl, an orphan child, knelt before it; who just vanished after I meditated beside her. I could swear I could still hear her crying as I made my way out of this cave.
    Too spoopy. :P

|Ko-Fi Me! ☕😎|NH844lc.png | PSN | chi-logo-only-favicon.png(C.H.I) Ltd. |🏳️⚧️♥️
    Well fuck, its going to bug me forever until in remember that myth.

Unless it's the main character

edited October 2018
    I really want to play the new Assassin's Creed but I'm curious how much of the story gets in the way or just wandering around like some sort of ancient hobo?

Couple more then I'm disabling the camera button on my controller.

nhzpmo62mje1.jpeg

ux9kq1kd9qog.jpeg

lm4joxcjf924.jpeg

Cristoval on
  • Zilla360Zilla360 21st Century. |She/Her| Trans* Woman In Aviators Firing A Bazooka. ⚛️Registered User regular
    I really want to play the new Assassin's Creed but I'm curious how much of the story gets in the way or just wandering around like some sort of ancient hobo?
    It took me about nine hours* to reach the mainland, but once you're there it seems like you can pretty much go wherever you like, provided you travel on horseback and avoid higher-level mobs.
    Oh and don't get a bounty, because the game will just teleport/tele-spawn those mobs around in a really cheap feeling way.

*I think if you were playing efficiently you could probably do it in four. I dawdled a lot.

How did Roach Phobos get up there? It is a mystery.
    PGqBxxp.jpg

*Poses Majestically*.
    iBSX6jT.jpg

Superwoman!
    AUHq0Px.jpg
    HAV U HERD ABOOT R LORD & SAVIOUR TIMECUBE TIMEPYRAMID?!
    CMZ0tKC.jpg

Gallery link: https://imgur.com/a/pcrAp9o

• JazzJazz Registered User regular
    Red Dead Redemption 2, on a standard Xbox One:

izfsjgwc41me.png
    r0vkiclzkh4i.png
    pi750qv4uc5v.png

Is there an oil paint type filter over that, or is that just how the xbones deals with rendering the far details? Kinda neat.

Is there an oil paint type filter over that, or is that just how the xbones deals with rendering the far details? Kinda neat.

No additional filter, it's just how the weather was in the game at the time.

All I did with those pictures was compress them a bit because of forum size rules (I assume they still apply to this thread) as the Xbox was producing 2.5MB PNGs.

The far distance particles and filtering the game uses are extraordinarily good, and of course on a standard Xbox One it's not rendering at full 1080p (more like 840p, apparently) so it does soften the image a bit. But even on this hardware, the lowest-spec machine that can play it, it's a truly exceptional looking game. Extra kudos to it for letting you switch off the HUD, which is great for screenies, as well as changing the game experience quite a lot.

• SmokeStacksSmokeStacks Registered User regular
    Jazz wrote: »
    [All I did with those pictures was compress them a bit because of forum size rules (I assume they still apply to this thread) as the Xbox was producing 2.5MB PNGs.

Size limits are relaxed a bit for this thread, but if you're posting a ton of screenshots it's best to limit them to 10 per post so that pageloads are still "manageable". Compressing them is certainly a polite thing to do though.

Also the fact that that is running on a console blows my mind.

edited October 2018
    RDR 2. Arthur doing their rootin' tootin' cowboy pose for a selfie in a custom outfit.

u4865ldev7d7.jpg

Weirdly even if you're playing in 4k RSC (Rockstar Social Club) only uploads images that are just short of true 1080p, at 1920x1072 pixels.
    I have a bunch more but retrieving them from R*'s CDN is rather awkward and time-intensive (unless I take the time to write a python scraper script to do it... Hmmm).

Zilla360 on
    More scenery:

4k4ff16dtxot.png

And in this indoor shot, the depth of field robs Arthur of some sharpness; but I like that it's quite melancholy:

suwlbfo7b3fk.png

edited October 2018
    I love seeing proper mirrors in games. Most methods of doing it are rather computationally intensive, so it's a sign of a well written engine/renderer when they're done properly.

And all of the clocks and watches (that I've come across) in the game actually tick, with moving hour and minute hands. Church Bells in Saint Denis ring and chime a little tune on the hour too.

0vd1n0iizak9.jpg

516wp0izpxia.jpg
    Scammer!? I'm not certain. I didn't buy his book yet, so don't tell me...

g3t6nhnu2iml.jpg
    Kitty is sooo floofy! >^-^< ^_^ Good kitty! :P
    us6uuppblok0.jpg

z5egbn6obel8.jpg
    John Marston looking very scruffy, grumpy, and beaten up.

m5vz1y13w5yz.jpg

zleetgsh9phl.jpg

ax4jiswkpg9m.jpg
    The whole world they've built here is staggering in it's level of detail and systemic complexity. Bravo R*, bravo and much kudos! :D

Although according to Eurogamer/Digital Foundry the game has some kind of issue with it's HDR implementation... Hopefully that gets patched.

Zilla360 on
    sda7z3p3lmko.jpg
    Had to be quick on the trigger for this one. :biggrin:

edited November 2018
    That's fantastic!

Here's one that struck me quickly as I made camp for the night...

nv914y6l7ma0.png

(I think extra compression gave that some banding that's not really visible on the initial shot, sadly.)

Jazz on
    oezuqrsr6vj9.jpg
    All aboard! Oh no wait Arthur doesn't know how to sail, isn't Kassandra, and this isn't 'AC: Odyssey'. Oops.

h1ieg5eem085.jpg
    I made Arthur very wealthy buying and selling Glitched Gold Bars Biscuits. That's our story and we're sticking to it.

k4fst77yen8b.jpg
    A statue, resplendent in the shimmering sunlight.

znfe0of864ne.jpg
    Biscuit trade equals golden guns. Now people are more impressed, right before we murder them.

xiqi2awbyueg.jpg
    We are in the business of doing biscuits business, and business, is good! :D

• FreiFrei A French Prometheus Unbound DeadwoodRegistered User regular
    Ew... no.

?.jpg

Are you the magic man?
    edited November 2018
    uv7cbx8i8owb.jpg

7fjryncdawu6.jpg

97osv6ewd5s1.jpg

Zilla360 on
    Finally got around to playing Life Is Strange.

One of my favourite games and definitely would have made my top ten the year it came out.

9z848cr60env.jpg
    1xsquci9sqf4.jpg
    sdzuszd5onxj.jpg
    z8o03fp1ucou.jpg
    cp38ls5gwe1s.jpg
    z8wxsckai5mq.jpg

The sequel has ne convinced this is a series in marvel, but more intimate drama

• jungleroomxjungleroomx It's never too many graves, it's always not enough shovels Registered User regular
    Getting back into some Skyrim after a few years. Man I love modding in Bethsoft games.

xa21exod2v2b.jpg

vz2fewld57cf.jpg

h250sje65a58.jpg

• MortifiedPenguinMortifiedPenguin Registered User regular
    Still figuring out how Vampire Pirates work, but they are a ton of fun.

CE4807729967E430CCCCAE07BD5BBC77FC3F4D90

As this big guy gets injured, zombies crewing will "abandon ship" and spawn next to it.

0CDCED2E8B22511B5C95A46D5F45EE640BFA4BC1