As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[WARFRAME] Dead thread is dead byeeeeeeeeee

• RonaldoTheGypsyRonaldoTheGypsy Yes, yes Registered User regular
    As someone with 450 trillion polymers I never bother with Nekros anymore

• DacDac Registered User regular
    But... you can use him for farming more than polymers...

Steam: catseye543
    PSN: ShogunGunshow
    Origin: ShogunGunshow
  • PolaritiePolaritie Sleepy Registered User regular
    45 min or so left on a PC reactor alert.

Steam: Polaritie
    3DS: 0473-8507-2652
    Switch: SW-5185-4991-5118
    PSN: AbEntropy
  • kralizecckralizecc Registered User regular
    Dac wrote: »
    But... you can use him for farming more than polymers...

Towards the end of the grind, polymers are the only thing you'll ever be low on, mostly because of restores.

In warframe on PC my name is severenn
  • TOGSolidTOGSolid Drunk sailor Seattle, WashingtonRegistered User regular
    edited October 2018
    Got my Hydroid Prime up and running today with a Zarr just for thematic reasons and it's already paying dividends. Getting into that Dark Sector Survival on Saturn with a Nekros Prime pulled in 14 Cells in like 40 minutes and minimal attention required.

Yarrrrrrrrr

EDIT: I also finally stopped being lazy as shit and finished up the star chart. Arbitrations here I come!

TOGSolid on
    wWuzwvJ.png
  • CorriganXCorriganX Jacksonville, FLRegistered User regular
    I finally finished unlocked Arbitrations (Thanks for the help @Jeix ) but HOLY SHIT DOES REVENANT NEUROPTICS SUCK. I hate the low % drop, and only on the 4th and 5th part of the highest level bounties. Urghghghgh. Oh well, back to the grind.

n1woEHJ.png
    CorriganX on Steam and just about everywhere else.
  • Mostlyjoe13Mostlyjoe13 Evil, Evil, Jump for joy! Registered User regular
    Yay, I'm back sorta to the game again. My PC is less crap now. Still, hmm. I have to grind out Chroma Prime now. Yayyyyyy....

PSN ID - Mostlyjoe Steam ID -TheNotoriusRNG
  • NoughtNought Registered User regular
    CorriganX wrote: »
    I finally finished unlocked Arbitrations (Thanks for the help @Jeix ) but HOLY SHIT DOES REVENANT NEUROPTICS SUCK. I hate the low % drop, and only on the 4th and 5th part of the highest level bounties. Urghghghgh. Oh well, back to the grind.

I was just starting to get the Wraith Furax when Revenant got added. Got four Neuroptics BPs while farming and was furious at the last three. It was the first part of Revenant parts I got.

Would have been nice if you could trade them.

On fire
    Island. Being on fire.
    Nought wrote: »
    CorriganX wrote: »
    I finally finished unlocked Arbitrations (Thanks for the help Jeix ) but HOLY SHIT DOES REVENANT NEUROPTICS SUCK. I hate the low % drop, and only on the 4th and 5th part of the highest level bounties. Urghghghgh. Oh well, back to the grind.

I was just starting to get the Wraith Furax when Revenant got added. Got four Neuroptics BPs while farming and was furious at the last three. It was the first part of Revenant parts I got.

Would have been nice if you could trade them.

would be super nice. On the brightside i farmed so many wisps and breath of the eidolons. :|

n1woEHJ.png
    Bitching about it always works. Got my Revenant Neuroptics woo.

n1woEHJ.png
  • AuralynxAuralynx Darkness is a perspective Watching the ego workRegistered User regular
    TOGSolid wrote: »
    Got my Hydroid Prime up and running today with a Zarr just for thematic reasons and it's already paying dividends. Getting into that Dark Sector Survival on Saturn with a Nekros Prime pulled in 14 Cells in like 40 minutes and minimal attention required.

Yarrrrrrrrr

EDIT: I also finally stopped being lazy as shit and finished up the star chart. Arbitrations here I come!

This is something of a no-brainer, but cannon-mode Zarr + Mirage's Hall of Mirrors turns you into a one-Tenno fireworks display. I picked up Hall of Malevolence to take it all the way to silly the other day and it's pretty amusing.

kshu0oba7xnr.png

• Red RaevynRed Raevyn because I only take Bubble Baths Registered User regular
    edited November 2018
    My turn for Rivens giveaway. I don't know if they're junk or good weapons but selling rivens seems like a huge hassle, so I'm happy to give them to y'all.

Arca Scisco Concisus MR13 outta here
    Balla Acri-purado MR12 taked
    Dual Cestra Arma-saticon MR14 gonezo
    Furis Geli-decicon MR8 (was Drascin's, I thought it'd work for Dex Furis but it doesn't)
    Hystrix Zet-vexides MR14 claimed
    Kesheg Loctiada MR9

I'm pretty sure you can trade them above your MR, just figured I'd list it as a heads up. All are unrolled. Fremenoc on PC.

Red Raevyn on
  • CromartyCromarty Danielle Registered User regular
    Auralynx wrote: »

Yarrrrrrrrr

This is something of a no-brainer, but cannon-mode Zarr + Mirage's Hall of Mirrors turns you into a one-Tenno fireworks display. I picked up Hall of Malevolence to take it all the way to silly the other day and it's pretty amusing.
    I think I saw this in action yesterday.
    Couldn't see much else, honestly.

• AuralynxAuralynx Darkness is a perspective Watching the ego workRegistered User regular
    Cromarty wrote: »
    Auralynx wrote: »

Yarrrrrrrrr

I think I saw this in action yesterday.
    Couldn't see much else, honestly.

Happy to show it off any time; it's hysterical.

kshu0oba7xnr.png

• Commander ZoomCommander Zoom Registered User regular
    "Give 'em the BROADSIDE!"

• DrascinDrascin Registered User regular
    Red Raevyn wrote: »
    My turn for Rivens giveaway. I don't know if they're junk or good weapons but selling rivens seems like a huge hassle, so I'm happy to give them to y'all.

Arca Scisco Concisus MR13
    Balla Acri-purado MR12
    Dual Cestra Arma-saticon MR14
    Furis Geli-decicon MR8 (was Drascin's, I thought it'd work for Dex Furis but it doesn't)
    Hystrix Zet-vexides MR14
    Kesheg Loctiada MR9

I'm pretty sure you can trade them above your MR, just figured I'd list it as a heads up. All are unrolled. Fremenoc on PC.

Haven't played in a while, but, any chance I could get the Hystrix one? Hystrix is my usual sidearm.

Steam ID: Right here.
    Drascin wrote: »

Balla Acri-purado MR12
    Dual Cestra Arma-saticon MR14
    Hystrix Zet-vexides MR14
    Kesheg Loctiada MR9

Haven't played in a while, but, any chance I could get the Hystrix one? Hystrix is my usual sidearm.
    Yeah of course, I'll look for ya.

• metaghostmetaghost An intriguing odor A delicate touchRegistered User regular
    Geez, Arbitrations are boring as fuck.

Like, they really need to embrace the rate of reward present in Sanctuary Onslaught. If Arbitrations are meant to be a keen source of Endo, at least put decent drops of the stuff at regular intervals akin to the rate of Focus acquisition in ESO. Running 10 waves of Defense to get a stinkin' statue is butts.

• NoughtNought Registered User regular
    metaghost wrote: »
    Geez, Arbitrations are boring as fuck.

Like, they really need to embrace the rate of reward present in Sanctuary Onslaught. If Arbitrations are meant to be a keen source of Endo, at least put decent drops of the stuff at regular intervals akin to the rate of Focus acquisition in ESO. Running 10 waves of Defense to get a stinkin' statue is butts.

Yeah. Tactical Potatoe made a video where he said they should up the start mob level to 80 as it was when they first showed it, and them halv the round requirements.

I have to agree.
    Harder enemies to start and then more frequent rewards. Unless it's a really optimal team I feel like leaving after rotation A feels like glorious escape.

On fire
    Island. Being on fire.
  • DacDac Registered User regular
    When's melee 3.0.

Weren't they 'polishing' it like two months ago.

Steam: catseye543
    PSN: ShogunGunshow
    Origin: ShogunGunshow
  • Steel AngelSteel Angel Registered User regular
    Space Mom deciding she wants all enemies murdered before you can extract sure is a thing in a spy sortie when everyone is built for stealth instead of clearing maps.

There was a lot of invisible reviving in rooms where a NOX or other tougher mobs that can take multiple shots at level 100 made themselves at home.

Big Dookie wrote: »
    I found that tilting it doesn't work very well, and once I started jerking it, I got much better results.

Steam Profile
    3DS: 3454-0268-5595 Battle.net: SteelAngel#1772
  • BlainBlain Registered User regular
    Dac wrote: »
    When's melee 3.0.
    Last I heard it was being postponed until after Fortuna. Considering we're moving into the holidays, I'd say it's up for grabs if it will make it out this year.

• LalaboxLalabox Registered User regular
    did a sortie after about a week off and got a thing called a legendary core

seems useful, but i've also got so many primed mods etc and not a whole lot of end that i don't even know what i'd use it on

• MrGrimoireMrGrimoire Pixflare Registered User regular
    Unless I'm wildly mistaken (always a possibility), Legendary cores don't require Endo.

MrGrimoire wrote: »
    Unless I'm wildly mistaken (always a possibility), Legendary cores don't require Endo.

They do not. It's a free upgrade. No credits or endo needed.

What primed mods do you have?

Day 200 reward buffet is a choice of Primed Fury, Primed Vigor or Primed Shred. Fury's unnecessary because I have Berserker, and Vigor seems ok but not spectacular. So Shred, yeah? Wouldn't have been a mod I'd have hoped to be Primed but maybe the extra punch through and fire rate will be nice (RIP ammo for Soma Prime). The former will certainly feel good on Opticor.

Day 200 reward buffet is a choice of Primed Fury, Primed Vigor or Primed Shred. Fury's unnecessary because I have Berserker, and Vigor seems ok but not spectacular. So Shred, yeah? Wouldn't have been a mod I'd have hoped to be Primed but maybe the extra punch through and fire rate will be nice (RIP ammo for Soma Prime). The former will certainly feel good on Opticor.

I might've gone Vigor, assuming I had a way to max it out, just to get my don't-die done on most frames in one mod instead of two. Your reasoning seems sound, though.

kshu0oba7xnr.png

• MudzgutMudzgut OhioRegistered User regular

Balla Acri-purado MR12
    Kesheg Loctiada MR9

This is a great idea and I should do this after I do my next round of unlocks. Maybe someone will want some of the Rivens that I don't so I can free up space without worrying about trying to sell them. Maybe someday I'll get my hands on an Opticor Riven to roll into oblivion to make my BFG more B with a heftier dose of F, maybe even shift it into BMFG mode.

That said - is the Arca Scisco riven still available? The sound reminds me so much of a blaster I'm starting to use it more and more, would be nice to throw a riven on it for a power push.

steam_sig.png

Twitch/Mudzgut
    Fall down seven times. Stand up eight.
  • LalaboxLalabox Registered User regular
    Polaritie wrote: »

oh, yes it says it's a free upgrade

i've just got a lot of choice for a lot of half-upgraded primed mods, and the umbral set. Like, I've got primed charged shell as one of my unupgraded ones, and it's a good mod, but I don't need it for anything currently, so i might just hold on to the core for later.

Lalabox wrote: »
    Polaritie wrote: »

oh, yes it says it's a free upgrade

i've just got a lot of choice for a lot of half-upgraded primed mods, and the umbral set. Like, I've got primed charged shell as one of my unupgraded ones, and it's a good mod, but I don't need it for anything currently, so i might just hold on to the core for later.

Well, you also have the option of unloading it for plat of course.

I don't upgrade my prime mods until I can take them to ten myself.

• CromartyCromarty Danielle Registered User regular
    I got the full classic palette the other day and all I've done in the game since is agonize over my fashion. Today I think I'm finally ready to continue with everything else though.
    Here are some of the fashions what I did.
    fd0jnmpv771y.png
    Fashionframe with Trinity is very difficult. Can't recolor her mask or her seams at all, and her armor seems to increase the saturation of any color you put on it.
    On the other hand, she's the first frame I have that putting the complete prisma daedalus armor on actually works.
    Tradeoffs, I guess.
    gabc8xe0rugo.png
    Having the full palette means I was able to finally get a good armor color for Ivara. I don't think any of these purples work the way I would want on any other frames I have, actually? It's weird.
    tgt5p7jyuip6.png
    I really like Banshee Prime's sash. Too bad she can't unequip her left shoulder armor completely.
    8jse4y1abk76.png
    Also Nova! Nothing super fancy - I was just very pleased with the way this look turned out.

edited October 2018
    Mudzgut wrote: »

Balla Acri-purado MR12
    Kesheg Loctiada MR9

This is a great idea and I should do this after I do my next round of unlocks. Maybe someone will want some of the Rivens that I don't so I can free up space without worrying about trying to sell them. Maybe someday I'll get my hands on an Opticor Riven to roll into oblivion to make my BFG more B with a heftier dose of F, maybe even shift it into BMFG mode.
    That said - is the Arca Scisco riven still available? The sound reminds me so much of a blaster I'm starting to use it more and more, would be nice to throw a riven on it for a power push.
    Sure, it's all yours!

Nice @Cromarty ! Your Ivara reminded me of mine, though when I went ingame to take a pic to show you they're less similar than I thought.
    h0wj5slvhqpu.jpg

Red Raevyn on
  • SteveRageSteveRage Registered User regular
    edited November 2018
    i also have rivens that are up for grabs cuz i am way too lazy to try and sell em.
    maybe someone likes the weapons they are for!
    maybe you are not lazy like me and wanna sell em?
    maybe you just like the purple things!
    YAY!

Serro Gelidra
    Dread Argican
    Spira Ampiada
    Phage Toxitio
    Akvasto Lexi-ampisus
    Dual Zoren Igni-gelitia
    Pandero Crita-gelitron
    Deth Machine Rifle Geli-lexipha

these are on PC, and in-game my name is fungible. lemme know if you want any of em. or all of em.

SteveRage on
    -in warframe (pc), i am fungible-
  • TaranisTaranis Registered User regular
    SteveRage wrote: »
    i also have rivens that are up for grabs cuz i am way too lazy to try and sell em.
    YAY!

Serro Gelidra
    Dread Argican
    Spira Ampiada
    Phage Toxitio
    Akvasto Lexi-ampisus
    Dual Zoren Igni-gelitia
    Pandero Crita-gelitron

these are on PC, and in-game my name is fungible. lemme know if you want any of em. or all of em.

I'll take your Pandero Riven

EH28YFo.jpg
  • IblisIblis Registered User regular
    SteveRage wrote: »
    YAY!

Serro Gelidra
    Dread Argican
    Spira Ampiada
    Phage Toxitio
    Akvasto Lexi-ampisus
    Dual Zoren Igni-gelitia
    Pandero Crita-gelitron

Wouldn't mind a Dread riven myself.

Steam Account, 3DS FC: 5129-1652-5160, Origin ID: DamusWolf
  • BasilBasil Registered User regular
    I love that list being all word salad until Deth Machine Rifle and more salad.

9KmX8eN.jpg
    edited November 2018
    yes, and so annoying to spell check, since it's all nonsense.
    "is that... did i spell that? ah fuckit"

SteveRage on
    edited November 2018
    Iblis wrote: »
    Wouldn't mind a Dread riven myself.

it is waiting for you =)

SteveRage on
  • DarmakDarmak RAGE vympyvvhyc vyctyvyRegistered User regular
    Basil wrote: »
    I love that list being all word salad until Deth Machine Rifle and more salad.

Dread, phage, and dual are all real words too!

JtgVX0H.png