As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

G&T Secret Santa! Assignments now!

• Options
    DyvionDyvion Back in Sunny Florida!!Registered User regular
    edited October 2018
    Sorry @radiation, not actually gonna be able to participate this year. I'll be watching the thread to enjoy the cheer though.

Dyvion on
    Steam: No Safety In Life
    PSN: Dyvion -- Eternal: Dyvion+9393 -- Genshin Impact: Dyvion
  • Options
    DelduwathDelduwath Registered User regular
    Ah, I've been a bit busy recently and the deadline completely slipped my mind. I'll send a message now and hope it's not too late.

• Options
    anoffdayanoffday To be changed whenever Anoffday gets around to it. Registered User regular
    Says signups are open until around Nov. 1st so you should be fine.

Steam: offday
  • Options
    KoopahTroopahKoopahTroopah The koopas, the troopas. Philadelphia, PARegistered User regular
    edited October 2018
    TeeMan wrote: »
    Wahhhhh! Thanks for the prod, I've whacked it on the to-do list

You should whack it off... the to-do list. :winky:

KoopahTroopah on
  • Options
    Big ClassyBig Classy Registered User regular
    Fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiine. @Radiation, you changed my mind but I am totes sending a gift too! I do appreciate the pm and sentiment in it, feeling all loved over here! :heartbeat:

BREAK OUT THE TINSEL ITS TIME TO GET FESTIVE!

• Options
    The_SpaniardThe_Spaniard It's never lupines Irvine, CaliforniaRegistered User regular
    edited October 2018
    Entered. I really shoudln't have, I just bought a home this year, but I couldn't help myself...

The_Spaniard on
    Playstation/Origin/GoG: Span_Wolf Xbox/uPlay/Bnet: SpanWolf Nintendo: Span_Wolf SW-7097-4917-9392 Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Span_Wolf/
  • Options
    jclastjclast Registered User regular
    I also entered before the deadline. Name's not on the list yet, but I'm sure it's coming. Happy Holidays y'all!

camo_sig2.png
  • Options
    TeeManTeeMan BrainSpoon Registered User regular
    Man given how my next month looks, I'm gonna have a hard enough time buying gifts for family members. Sorry guys and gals but hopefully next year will be a little less hectic with the new job and all

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    SniperGuySniperGuy SniperGuyGaming Registered User regular
    I'm gonna have to bow out this year. Moved to a new state this year and getting financially stable is taking a while. I <3 you all festive people, may you be filled with cheer!

• Options
    initiatefailureinitiatefailure Registered User regular
    edited October 2018
    Im currently working at a board game store and our chat group just shared this post of "top games around $20 as gift giving guide" and I realized that might be helpful if you find yourself a Santee who likes the tabletopping... Or haggis

https://trollitc.com/2018/10/30/a-ton-of-games-and-geeky-gifts-for-mostly-under-20/

initiatefailure on
  • Options
    RadiationRadiation Registered User regular
    List is updated. Sign ups close today, but I'll likely send out matches this weekend.

PSN: jfrofl
  • Options
    cooljammer00cooljammer00 Hey Small Christmas-Man!Registered User regular
    Signed up just in the nick of time.

Removed a bunch of the rambly boring stuff from my entry this year.

steam_sig.png

3DS Friend Code: 2165-6448-8348 www.Twitch.TV/cooljammer00
    Battle.Net: JohnDarc#1203 Origin/UPlay: CoolJammer00
  • Options
    ArcticLancerArcticLancer Best served chilled. Registered User regular
    If there's a short list of "someone please remind me next year," could I be put on it? I love participating, and will happily return, but the pieces just weren't in place for me this year.

• Options
    If there's a short list of "someone please remind me next year," could I be put on it? I love participating, and will happily return, but the pieces just weren't in place for me this year.

Yes, if I run it again I'll use the callout which you were on this years as well.

• Options
    You're the best @Radiation! Thanks for taking up the responsibility! :heartbeat:

• Options
    darunia106darunia106 J-bob in games Death MountainRegistered User regular
    Hoo boy just submitted. @Radiation let's see if it counts or not.

pHWHd2G.jpg
  • Options
    Yep, should be fine. I'll make a list and check it like 10 times and send it out this weekend.

• Options
    shdwcastershdwcaster South DakotaRegistered User regular
    Radiation wrote: »
    Yep, should be fine. I'll make a list and check it like 10 times and send it out this weekend.

Radiation proves that he’s 5x more careful than Santa.

• Options
    FremFrem Registered User regular
    I also signed up. Thanks for running the administrative stuff, Radiation!

• Options
    shdwcaster wrote: »

Radiation proves that he’s 5x more careful than Santa.

Or 10x more likely to mess something up, so then half as cautious as I should be.
    I think next year I'll make a website thing for this.

• Options
    Thank you! LET THE SEASON COMMENCE!

pHWHd2G.jpg
  • Options
    anoffdayanoffday To be changed whenever Anoffday gets around to it. Registered User regular
    November 1st! It's timmeee!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uejvBkXtGmM

Steam: offday
  • Options
    theoriginalztheoriginalz PhillyRegistered User regular
    Submitted! Did I make it?

Trade pins with me! Pinny LanyardjlB4Ded.png
  • Options
    edited November 2018
    My awesome wife has agreed to take the santa list and make assignments and send them out. That should be coming out later today tomorrow. This also lets me not know who my santa is.

Radiation on
  • Options
    KoopahTroopahKoopahTroopah The koopas, the troopas. Philadelphia, PARegistered User regular
    Dope. Thanks, Mrs. Claus... I mean Mrs. Radiation!

• Options
  • Options
    goooood

gooooooooooood

• Options
    davidsdurionsdavidsdurions Your Trusty Meatshield Panhandle NebraskaRegistered User regular
    edited November 2018
    I promise to post a proper wishlist thingy soon.

Edit:
    Amazon list

Edit2: I think my Steam wishlist is publicly available, can someone confirm?

davidsdurions on
  • Options
    It begins!

• Options
    ArcSynArcSyn Registered User regular
    Oh this is good. This is REAAAALLLLLLL good.

4dm3dwuxq302.png
  • Options
    I promise to post a proper wishlist thingy soon.

Edit:
    Amazon list

Edit2: I think my Steam wishlist is publicly available, can someone confirm?

Seems to work fine.

• Options
    So last year I did a big ass chain. I have no idea how things are sorted this year. Also if you have questions please use @Proxy the Elf as my wife will not check the santa account unless prompted.

Also I'll have to go through the sign up list but one or two of you are terrible at giving your poor santa material to go on.

• Options
    vhannroyvhannroy Registered User regular
    edited November 2018
    So last year I did a big ass chain. I have no idea how things are sorted this year. Also if you have questions please use @Proxy the Elf as my wife will not check the santa account unless prompted.

Also I'll have to go through the sign up list but one or two of you are terrible at giving your poor santa material to go on.

Oh, I am totally on that list. Every year I post less and less but enjoy the SS so much I keep coming back. If you have me... sorry... I will try to post somethings in the next week or so to try and help you out.

vhannroy on
  • Options
    ArcSynArcSyn Registered User regular
    I feel like I'm fairly easy to Google, and have Amazon wish lists for ideas, and post about things I'm generally into, so should be enough to start with, but yeah feel free to ask anything santa.

4dm3dwuxq302.png
  • Options
    Yeah, I've got a decent presence online and I'm active enough in the gnt stream chat that people know my wants and desires.

• Options
    shadowaneshadowane Registered User regular
    I've never even seen my santee's name on the board so this will be interesting. Things are already afoot at least.

• Options
    Eeeeeeeeeeeeeexcellent.

pHWHd2G.jpg
  • Options
    shadowaneshadowane Registered User regular
    Turns out I do know them, just didn't recognize the name. Who knew.

• Options
    edited November 2018
    Curse you apparently common name Santee!

initiatefailure on
  • Options
    The_SpaniardThe_Spaniard It's never lupines Irvine, CaliforniaRegistered User regular
    Curse you apparently common name Santee!

Joey Jo-Jo Junior Shabadoo should be quite easy to stalk.

Playstation/Origin/GoG: Span_Wolf Xbox/uPlay/Bnet: SpanWolf Nintendo: Span_Wolf SW-7097-4917-9392 Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Span_Wolf/